Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-03-2019, 05:18 AM
Ascender
.......triple
Old 19-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
.........dup

There are no expectations here. I appreciate your perspective and understand what you are saying. You are not understanding - and are trying to make this a one way conversation. I am looking for spiritual support, not a condescending voice. The plan is to be closer to him, but I have logistics to workout that will take time. You’ll notice I already realize that I have to move to him... thank you, sorry we are not connecting here.
Old 19-03-2019, 11:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulyHere
There are no expectations here. I appreciate your perspective and understand what you are saying. You are not understanding - and are trying to make this a one way conversation. I am looking for spiritual support, not a condescending voice. The plan is to be closer to him, but I have logistics to workout that will take time. You’ll notice I already realize that I have to move to him... thank you, sorry we are not connecting here.

To address your comment: “It seems that you don't even live near him so you do not really know him physically.
Next time when he goes into either manic or severe depression stage, go to him and witness it by being next to him.”

I met him in person and he was well. 2 months later he went into psychosis and I visited him in the hospital for 5 days. Last November I visited him while he was in deep depression. I’ve seen it and felt it, and am not scared of it. Yes, it’s painful and I have not experienced this before, but your assumption I don’t understand how serious it is incorrect. Also remember that BP1 is different for everyone. What he is experiencing is likely different than what you are familiar with, that’s what makes it so complicated. Okay, that’s all I got here.
Old 19-03-2019, 11:21 AM
Master
Hi TrulyHere,

I have my own twin flame experiences. They do tend to turn the lives of those involved, upside down.

In your case I would suggest nourshing the soul bond connection through telepathy. You memtioned dreams. My understanding is that shared dreams are a form of telepathy. However there is a much more effective way to create healing for him and yourself. That being telepathy with your and his higher self.

The link in my signature is a web site briefly presenting that process. I do find that most people have a great deal of difficulty connecting to their personal solution provider, their higher self, however in your case I sense it can be done.

Best Wishes,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-03-2019, 11:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi TrulyHere,

I have my own twin flame experiences. They do tend to turn the lives of those involved, upside down.

In your case I would suggest nourshing the soul bond connection through telepathy. You memtioned dreams. My understanding is that shared dreams are a form of telepathy. However there is a much more effective way to create healing for him and yourself. That being telepathy with your and his higher self.

The link in my signature is a web site briefly presenting that process. I do find that most people have a great deal of difficulty connecting to their personal solution provider, their higher self, however in your case I sense it can be done.

Best Wishes,
John

John,

Thank you for this, it truly speaks to me and brings peace. Glad I’m not alone! Life is so different now. I will check out the link and really appreciate you.
Old 19-03-2019, 01:58 PM
Ascender
Truly, sorry that I triggered you.
I wish you well and safe journey.
Old 24-03-2019, 12:51 PM
Ascender

Meh, mental illness can just be an explanation for someone that has experiences that are not readily accessible to the general populace. Thus you have a disorder because you are "different".

When I first connected with my twin I had a suprapsychological experience that made an acid trip look like a field trip to the museum. I never really was ever able to level 1:1 with my TF about the experience. I suppose it would not have been appropriate because she was spoken for at the time.

Regardless, all of that caused me a lot of grief for years. I have been diagnosed BP1 but, I function great. I don't know if that diagnosis scared my twin. Regardless, we don't speak much other than cryptic online stuff (kind of went back and forth for years...she's like my Kathleen Kelly from You've Got Mail).

But I am insulted by people that feel the need to diagnose me just because I feel deeper or just because I experienced something they could not. Or the fact that my understanding of God went from faith to knowing without question. I silently and humbly chuckle to myself at those who look down on me or feel "sorry" for me. Why? I feel SORRY for them. They are going to eek through life as a drone never having experienced anything mystical or beyond themselves. That to me is sorry. I work a full time stressful job that I travel for. I take care of myself. I have no debt. And I am unmedicated so, they can all stick that in their BP1 pipe and smoke it! Those medications I was prescribed after my hospitalizations did so much long term damage to me.

Regardless, back to your situation. As someone with a similar diagnosis.....see if he would consider water fasting when he is in deep depression. It works wonders for mood. I do it often now and can't recommend enough. It especially helped me heal from some of these chemical lobotomy medications I had been given and be able to have emotions and feel again.

Hope it works out for you.