Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
I don't believe in evil souls so that's where we are going to have some differences. That being said, some people are just not open to good for reasons beyond my understanding.
Quite. I believe all souls are good and loving, but not all are balanced during their part in the physical world. I also believe that all people, even the worst people you could ever think of or imagine do have even the smallest light of love in them but can be buried and only recovered under exceptional circumstances. Example: Anakin/Darth Vader in Star Wars
Old 27-01-2017, 04:42 PM
Newbie ;)

The only Afterlife i believe in is those who will get to go to Heaven at 2nd coming of Jesus & after Judgment.. Thats the only after life I believe in.. Until then from the time we Die, there is nothing.. You will not exist after Death.. Nothing happens until Jesus comes back.. So have no fear or make no plans except for what you might want to do in Heaven hopefully if you get to go there after Judgment day.. Other wise Sleep well in your Eternal Sleep & have peace at knowing you will be no longer aroud after death until Jesus brings you back to life..
Old 27-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Smile My experience

This is what I have seen and currently know.
Several of my family members including my late wife are in the Afterlife now and often come to request: ice cream, hot dogs, doughnuts, and other "goodies" that they can enjoy THROUGH me including sights, smells, feelings - emotional and physical and certain "actions" so, they seem to be able to enjoy the benefits, comfort, love and JOY of the Afterlife PLUS some earthly pleasures and interests BUT they never seem to be upset, unhappy, worried, frightened or down as many of us "mortals" often are and they come with love, hope and inspirations.
This is what I can attest to and have seen/felt regarding those I personally knew/know in the Afterlife. They seem quite "human" but not as troubled as many of us on this side. THEY WANT US TO BE HAPPY!!!!!!
Oh, and the same goes for our crossed over pets who can visit us as much as they like!
I cannot say how to engage or interact with those from the "other side" but a psychic, like James Van Praagh, might help you contact them or show you how to do it. Google: psychics or get some books about it.
good luck fellow travelers.
Old 27-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Thumbs up Definitions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
Well, it depends, but assuming your life has been mostly surrounded by love and positivity, and your biggest desire is love, then yes
Exactly how do you yourself define "love", "positivity", "life", "desire" and/or any word that is tossed around as if you and everybody else fully understand what is being said?
It has been shown over and over that some folks say they are demonstrating "love" when they beat their kids, spouses, pets, co-workers, etc. and some folks will loudly claim their are being "positive" when they brutally offend others and/or them selves so, toss a coin about the definition of any word or how it is used or understood by anyone.
Old 28-01-2017, 05:42 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
Exactly how do you yourself define "love", "positivity", "life", "desire" and/or any word that is tossed around as if you and everybody else fully understand what is being said?
It has been shown over and over that some folks say they are demonstrating "love" when they beat their kids, spouses, pets, co-workers, etc. and some folks will loudly claim their are being "positive" when they brutally offend others and/or them selves so, toss a coin about the definition of any word or how it is used or understood by anyone.
Well clearly those who demonstrate "love" by physically harming their loved ones are incorrect :P they do not understand the full meaning. They might give an excuse as to why they beat them, such as "it's for your own good and you must do as you're told"; but that isn't imo the true definition of love. Love is hard to define into words but it is simply caring for the thoughts of others and doing everything you possibly can to keep them in the higher vibrations and prevent them from being sad, angry and distressed
Old 28-01-2017, 10:14 PM
Administrator
From the people I have bought through from spirit if they want to taste a certain food or drink they can for a time.but they no longer want it

Namaste
Old 28-01-2017, 11:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
Love is hard to define into words but it is simply caring for the thoughts of others and doing everything you possibly can to keep them in the higher vibrations and prevent them from being sad, angry and distressed
I like that definition even though some folks could easily use it as an excuse to HURT others in the name of loving them. Maybe it just come down to doing unto others as we want done unto us yet even that can be twisted to satisfy a sick Offender.
Old 29-01-2017, 11:16 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
In the afterlife are all desires fulfilled?

Eastern teaching say only the last one desire before death. For this reason do many yogis meditation.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:11 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
\I have had experiences which gave me strong evidence that nothing we desire is withheld, ever.

So even Earth sex might be possible in the afterlife?
Old 09-02-2017, 02:09 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by EgoIsSatan
So even Earth sex might be possible in the afterlife?

Yes, from what I have seen, but there can be dangers.