Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-03-2019, 04:41 AM
Pathfinder
Are we in Reunion or Separation?

I met my TF nearly 11 years ago when we were both 42 and reasonably happily married with kids. But from the moment we set eyes on each other, our lives were just not the same. As Indians, we have a strong sense of family responsibility so we knew from the beginning that we could not walk away from our families so we got deeper and deeper into a parallel relationship.

In the last 11 years, we have tried many times to move away from each other or our families have tried to break us up, but every time Destiny has played out to bring us even closer to each other. We both have together had tremendous spiritual growth and I can see how every event of my life prior to meeting him was shaping me up for this meeting. After us meeting, his life has seen a lot of turmoil and ups and downs. Every time, we thought it was about him and his life but actually it turned out that the change happened in my life. In fact, one of his most troubled phases led to me changing my career from a frustrated company executive to a motivational trainer inspiring hundreds of people!

At this point I feel blessed that we are able to meet every day and connect body, mind and soul. But it also breaks my heart that we have to say goodbye every time.

I am learning to trust that everything that is happening is in Divine order but I still pray that a day will come when we do not have to say goodbye anymore.

Are we in Reunion or Separation? I don't know...
Old 22-03-2019, 07:56 AM
Guide

welcome to the forums.

Here is my question: why do you ask? does this terminology make a difference in how you evaluate your situation? are you trying to figure out whether this is as good as it gets or if you can expect more commitment from him?
Old 22-03-2019, 12:33 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by selene
welcome to the forums.

Here is my question: why do you ask? does this terminology make a difference in how you evaluate your situation? are you trying to figure out whether this is as good as it gets or if you can expect more commitment from him?
Thanks for replying Selene! Actually what I have is still a lot to be grateful for but sometimes I wonder if this is as good as it gets
Old 22-03-2019, 01:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudla
I met my TF nearly 11 years ago when we were both 42 and reasonably happily married with kids. But from the moment we set eyes on each other, our lives were just not the same. As Indians, we have a strong sense of family responsibility so we knew from the beginning that we could not walk away from our families so we got deeper and deeper into a parallel relationship.

In the last 11 years, we have tried many times to move away from each other or our families have tried to break us up, but every time Destiny has played out to bring us even closer to each other. We both have together had tremendous spiritual growth and I can see how every event of my life prior to meeting him was shaping me up for this meeting. After us meeting, his life has seen a lot of turmoil and ups and downs. Every time, we thought it was about him and his life but actually it turned out that the change happened in my life. In fact, one of his most troubled phases led to me changing my career from a frustrated company executive to a motivational trainer inspiring hundreds of people!

At this point I feel blessed that we are able to meet every day and connect body, mind and soul. But it also breaks my heart that we have to say goodbye every time.

I am learning to trust that everything that is happening is in Divine order but I still pray that a day will come when we do not have to say goodbye anymore.

Are we in Reunion or Separation? I don't know...

Hi and welcome.

I am in a similar situation and I consider us in "union" not separation. Here is the reason.

We met at age 12, became fast friends, dated, relationship, then in our early 20s we lost contact. It would be 20+ years before we would reconnect, in 2016 (that was separation). Like you our lives during that separation prepared us to come back in union.

He was in a relationship and continues that relationship. He and I have almost daily contact and see each other occasionally, but like you have to say goodbye. He tells me to be happy with what we have, not what we don't. While it's hard for others to understand for me being with my twin some is much better than not at all.

He does know and acknowledge that we are twin flames.

Good for you for making the career change. Sounds like that's been good for you. Taking care of yourself during this is a big part of being a twin flame.
Old 22-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Hi and welcome.

I am in a similar situation and I consider us in "union" not separation. Here is the reason.

We met at age 12, became fast friends, dated, relationship, then in our early 20s we lost contact. It would be 20+ years before we would reconnect, in 2016 (that was separation). Like you our lives during that separation prepared us to come back in union.

He was in a relationship and continues that relationship. He and I have almost daily contact and see each other occasionally, but like you have to say goodbye. He tells me to be happy with what we have, not what we don't. While it's hard for others to understand for me being with my twin some is much better than not at all.

He does know and acknowledge that we are twin flames.

Good for you for making the career change. Sounds like that's been good for you. Taking care of yourself during this is a big part of being a twin flame.
Hi ssdm1! Lovely hearing from you. Yeah, we are in the same situation and happy that you have interpreted it as "union". I too feel that it is more union. my twin is not so familiar with the concept of twin flames but he acknowledges that our bond is not of the earthly realm and calls us 'eternal lovers" through time and space.