Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-03-2019, 08:56 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi JL,

I read a lot, study all kinds of channeled material, and have my own direct connection to the other side where these things get discussed once in a while.

Essentially what I said was my understanding and experience with these things.

John

Thanks John.
Old 18-03-2019, 09:09 PM
Deactivated Account
in the experince of living an experince in the past or in the future in the now, while experiencing the now, sorta makes the idea of time fall apart a bit. i guess there is time except its very flexible to openings of sorts. making it a smorgasbord upon openings.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 20-03-2019, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
If there is no time in the afterlife, why when we cross over in the afterlife we are greeted just by loved ones who passed before? Why aren't we greeted by our children who passed over after us? If there is no time, when we cross over shouldn't everyone else be there already, or our children should come there very soon? We will experience our parents and past loved ones greeting us but what about our descendants? Sorry my mind can't grasp how time works there, can someone explain?

Where there are moments of experience there can be memories of such, whether one is experiencing moments on earth or in the spirit world.

When time flies so to speak and your madly in love for example you can become aware at a point that time has flown by and it had felt like a continuous moment that seemed to only last for moments.

Think of life like that in the spirit world where there are no seasons, no day or night time comparisons, no sleep required etc etc ..

Life experienced on the earth plane is set by design certain conditions that make time more noticeable. Time isn't really an illusion it's more to do with awareness of each moment within specific fields of our environment.

Many people say that time full stop is an illusion based upon certain realms where time is not noted, well that's like saying a reflection is an illusion based upon an environment without mirrors ..

x daz x