Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-03-2019, 02:28 AM
Knower

What is making people wake up to the world?

Whenever i try to talk to friends about whats going on in the world, if it is the mainstream, everything is normal, dont ask questions etc, they cannot bear to hear it and even get aggressive. This behavior really confuses me, for example im trying to make them aware about the dangers of 5g technology! And all i am met with is, 'SHUT UP', 'that's a load of rubbish', 'youre so delusional'. I dont know how but ive never led a mainstream life and maybe thats why i am not a sheeple and question what is going on in this reality, is there a way to wake people up, the ignorance is so painful at times. Much love to you all :)
Old 16-03-2019, 07:14 AM
Master
Hi,

There is no way for you to wake some one up if they choose to be asleep.

Its call Free Choice and is just as esteemed by the creator as a master incarnate. As I see these things naturally.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-03-2019, 08:56 PM
Lorelyen

I did reply but somehow it got deleted. No one has to be a sheeple but breaking away from the flock does mean finding your individual path and Self. Your post suggests you're on your way. The most successful people (in whatever field) in the world carved their own paths; were never sheeple. It isn't necessarily to do with wealth / finance. That just happens to be a convenient measure in current times.
Old 18-03-2019, 01:52 AM
Master

Sometimes the problem arises because we try to impose on others our beliefs, and that comes through as judgmental, intrusive, insensitive, ... Also, in spite of what we believe, sometimes we're wrong in our beliefs.

If you really care for the others, and you really have to help them, concentrate on conveying that message to them! Have in your mind that you may be in error, that they have the right to a different point of view, be polite, even kind!

People have free will.

It's probable that your opinion "why i am not a sheeple and question what is going on in this reality" went through to those people, and even if you didn't say that explicitly, you inferred that they're "sheeple".
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-04-2019, 04:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Whenever i try to talk to friends about whats going on in the world, if it is the mainstream, everything is normal, dont ask questions etc, they cannot bear to hear it and even get aggressive. This behavior really confuses me, for example im trying to make them aware about the dangers of 5g technology! And all i am met with is, 'SHUT UP', 'that's a load of rubbish', 'youre so delusional'. I dont know how but ive never led a mainstream life and maybe thats why i am not a sheeple and question what is going on in this reality, is there a way to wake people up, the ignorance is so painful at times. Much love to you all :)

Suffering is the prime motivator for making people wake up. Compassion for others is another but it's more rare.

I know a lot about spirituality but some people don't like discussing anything other than the mundane things they know best. Over time I've learned to meet with people where they are, rather than stay where I want to be and ask them to come with me. I guess at some point my desire to be with others became stronger than my desire to be where I wanted to be. Or another way of putting it was my desire changed from going where I wanted to go, and doing what I wanted to do, to being with other people. Wherever that may be.

If you were an astrophysicist I'm sure you'd want to talk astrophysics. but maybe your grandparents have no idea about it and don't want to talk about it. Since you love your grandparents you'll meet them mid-way, talking a bit about what they want and a bit about you want. If they are rigid and stubborn, then you will talk about things only they want to talk about, simply because of the love you have for them. Other people are like that too. Some things are beyond their interest or comfort zone and they just wont like talking about them, if you love them then you won't push a topic that only you want to talk about.

also it's a skill to be in tune with other people as much as it is an innate capability. Yes we all have it but it's not well developed in all people. It builds over time though.
Old 29-04-2019, 06:14 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Suffering is the prime motivator for making people wake up. Compassion for others is another but it's more rare.

I know a lot about spirituality but some people don't like discussing anything other than the mundane things they know best. Over time I've learned to meet with people where they are, rather than stay where I want to be and ask them to come with me. I guess at some point my desire to be with others became stronger than my desire to be where I wanted to be. Or another way of putting it was my desire changed from going where I wanted to go, and doing what I wanted to do, to being with other people. Wherever that may be.

If you were an astrophysicist I'm sure you'd want to talk astrophysics. but maybe your grandparents have no idea about it and don't want to talk about it. Since you love your grandparents you'll meet them mid-way, talking a bit about what they want and a bit about you want. If they are rigid and stubborn, then you will talk about things only they want to talk about, simply because of the love you have for them. Other people are like that too. Some things are beyond their interest or comfort zone and they just wont like talking about them, if you love them then you won't push a topic that only you want to talk about.

also it's a skill to be in tune with other people as much as it is an innate capability. Yes we all have it but it's not well developed in all people. It builds over time though.
excellent response. I'd add to it that to some degree, people are obligated to serve awareness when something crucial is at stake. We all depend on society, and if the lot of humans with which we share our environment are not where they need to be, or are going in the wrong (and dangerous and consequential) direction we can't just leave it be. It's the ones who leave it be (the ones OP complained about) who increase the burden on those with a clearer view or understanding.