Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-03-2019, 02:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Color Number sequences

Since discovering my twin flame, number sequences pop up everywhere. They make me smile and laugh when they do! Has anyone else noticed this? Common ones for me:

111, 115, 113, 311, 333
Old 11-03-2019, 08:31 AM
Deactivated Account

I have. Constantly as of late. In my world there are about eight or nine times of day when looking at a digital clock.

If you don't mind me asking, did this phenomenon kick in before the dynamics that led you here started? Think of an imprint that had to be made in such a way that it would not be thought an experience born of current events in your life. Does that make sense?

I put it this way; the first time I ever saw this phenomenon happened one morning when I was getting ready to head out the door for work. I was late, and dashed back into the bedroom to grab something, and the numbers on the clock grabbed me.

It was one of those elderly diesel-powered GE digitals with the giant red numerals, and the numbers, they jumped out and they were urgent, like a klaxon or something. It froze me. It kept happening, but I never gave it a thought, which in retrospect is incredible.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:57 AM
ant

In the past 6mnths,911 hits home for me.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Guide

I’ve been seeing 911 lately.
It’s not my fave and hope to cycle out of it soon, as it is disturbing.

Otherwise I agree with the OP. Number sequences that resonate usually make me laugh and smile.

Long ago, I was told by intuitive family elder 11:11 means Make a Wish, and as a kid I loved that!!

Interesting to note the TF community has adopted the 11/11 sequence as their own, several decades later.
Old 11-03-2019, 05:03 PM
ant

I associate 911 with a call to service,it's time.

I also get 333,which i got again this morning.

Both mesh.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
If you don't mind me asking, did this phenomenon kick in before the dynamics that led you here started? Think of an imprint that had to be made in such a way that it would not be thought an experience born of current events in your life. Does that make sense?

Makes complete sense. Symbols and patterns are always something I look for, but never have they approached me in this way. Just as you said, they grab you. 11:11 has always been one that has the same effect, but not as urgent. So the first realization they were trying to get my attention was last year when I became head over heels in love with this man / soul connection / twin flame / whatever you want to call him. 777 appeared in many instances. When it hit me like a brick was riding in the car with him at night, I look up in the horizon and there's a building with blue lit "777" on it. What were the odds?? ha. This is when my frantic googling begin trying to figure out what they meant, etc. I started paying real attention and stopped second guessing it.

Today at work, checking analytics - the number was 113,311, then I just happen to look down at the computer clock to see 3/11/2019. Mind blowing!

Love that the numbers you saw were red. Mine often appear in my odometer and truck clock- a lot of time syncronizing, like yesterday - the last 3 on the odometer were 222, then as I adjusted the clock to DST, the time was 444. Guess what color the dash/clock light is? RED.

It truly is incredible. Reminders everywhere to stay focused! Thanks for asking and sharing.

Happy 311.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Long ago, I was told by intuitive family elder 11:11 means Make a Wish, and as a kid I loved that!!

Interesting to note the TF community has adopted the 11/11 sequence as their own, several decades later.

Yes!! 11:11 make a wish! It is interesting about that being the TF sequence. I recently discovered the term twin flame and it was because I searched for the 111 number meaning! Thanks for sharing.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
I associate 911 with a call to service,it's time.

I also get 333,which i got again this morning.

Both mesh.

911 being a call to service resonates. I got 333 this morning as well!