Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lily of the valley
I find feathers in my path everyday.....on my balcony, on my lawn, even at the beach while swimming...I take it as a sign of an angel watching over me.
That's what it seems like, doesn't it. I would like to think so.
Old 17-09-2013, 11:33 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Thank you! that's so good to hear. It's funny because after I stopped and thought about it and took great notice in the feathers and the song...then they stopped! So yesterday as I had dismissed it all and put it out of my mind, I'm at one of my 2 jobs (my favorite one) and I came into the winery and "Broken Wing" is playing. I smiled. Then I went for a run later and there was a whole wing (just one)...I felt sad for the bird but thought what? Does that mean anything lol. Or a kick not to dismiss it all. Today I went for a great run at dawn at another trail I love with many ponds and the mist was hovering over them, it was so lovely...and there were feathers here and there again.

Not sure what you mean by "the Others: but if you mean spirits or angels or something, I've had experiences for as long as I can remember from small child to present. No, I'm not bothered or upset by them, in fact, they are amazing and comforting, but bothers me is that I can't share them with the man in my life. (without ridicule)

The chorus of that song can hold great meaning for me. Yes, I've been hurt (but haven't we all), but I held firm to a belief when this man in my life threw me away so to speak, but I couldn't...and something bigger than me seemed to be guiding and telling me not to let go and I didn't. Many, many tears and a lot of pain...and it all worked out, but that's not to say the relationship was still without pain as I have to deal with his issues and the pain due to those...so I'm a bit battle fatigued, but it's all coming to be and I'm amazed. Not sure the reason for it all, but I can say at the same time, I've never been so blessed either. But yeah, my guard and my walls are still there, but when I let them down even for a brief moment, I soar high and I'm filled with a love that's so incredible and I feel free, so yeah those lyrics are pretty amazing in that respect. I've tasted it. The lyric about voices, reminds me of that inner voice or that voice that speaks in the waking hours when you are half awake, but yet still asleep...i've had countless times I think why can't I wake up and I hear my thoughts giving me answers to questions, guiding me to what needs to be done or anything I've wondered really.

I could get on a roll here yakking, but I need to get busy with the day. :-) Thanks for sharing!

I think you are very sensitive and Empathic. You be certain that this man is fulfilling your needs (as well). He is a very lucky guy that you chose to stand by him and you are very special and deserve to be treated that way.

You are surrounded by messages--signs of change--signs of wings being broken--wings represent the freedom of being able to fly away.

I just want you to be aware of the big picture and do what is best for you!

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 18-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Master
Uh oh! I had been divorced for over a year, maybe it's two now, I lose track...the divorce itself took forever and that marriage was horrid....and I've been loving my freedom so much and as much as I love the man I'm with now and have for so long...I do feel terrified at times at the thought of living together or getting married... I'm always trying to see the big picture...and while I get fearful at times, I still can't imagine him not in my life....nor can he with me.
Old 18-09-2013, 07:25 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Uh oh! I had been divorced for over a year, maybe it's two now, I lose track...the divorce itself took forever and that marriage was horrid....and I've been loving my freedom so much and as much as I love the man I'm with now and have for so long...I do feel terrified at times at the thought of living together or getting married... I'm always trying to see the big picture...and while I get fearful at times, I still can't imagine him not in my life....nor can he with me.

This makes me feel so much better. I had completely misunderstood what you had said. I thought you had broken-up and went back with the same man.

OK--then back to what I said (originally)--the words of the song say it all.

I understand how you feel. My beloved of 20 years passed away (nearly 6 years ago) and I refer to myself as retired.

I remember dating and I am not interested--but (if I found a guy that loved me like my Husband did) I might consider taking that leap of faith (again) myself.

I am glad you have someone wonderful in your life and I hope you will become so comfortable (together) that all your fears are put to rest.

Peace and Love on your path to true love and happiness...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 18-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Master
No, ladyTerra, you were right. The man I'm with now went through a rough period of confusion in his life and wondering what he truly wanted. He did leave me in that process but never fully could cut the cord, nor could I.

We have had obstacles and have gotten past them all and become stronger in the process. We were best friends for the longest time, we trusted no other as we did each other...so his 'betrayal' was a blow for me. I think if we did break up I'm not interested in anymore relationships. I think I'd be 'retired' too. lol. I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved. :-(

I can't see me dating again...ever. And that's fine, if it came to losing who I am with now.

Much love to you.
Old 19-09-2013, 09:56 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
No, ladyTerra, you were right. The man I'm with now went through a rough period of confusion in his life and wondering what he truly wanted. He did leave me in that process but never fully could cut the cord, nor could I.

We have had obstacles and have gotten past them all and become stronger in the process. We were best friends for the longest time, we trusted no other as we did each other...so his 'betrayal' was a blow for me. I think if we did break up I'm not interested in anymore relationships. I think I'd be 'retired' too. lol. I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved. :-(

I can't see me dating again...ever. And that's fine, if it came to losing who I am with now.

Much love to you.

Thank you--my Husband left me with everything I need to be comfortable and my adult Son looks out for me.

My first marriage--like yours--was a disaster and I divorced him (after only 6 years)--when my Son was only 16 mos. old.

It took me 5 years--but I met my Beloved--and he treated me like his Queen for 20 years--until he passed.

He took such good care of me that I'm afraid he set the bar (too) high. He showed me how I deserve to be treated and I worshiped him.

My problem is that I always want to give others the benefit of the doubt (and so) I sometimes fail to see a person's true nature--until it is too late.

I have Sanctuary--my life is peaceful and I have plenty of time to help others.

The one thing I don't need is drama.

You are very brave to take the risk and give him a second chance. I would not have done so. He is lucky to have you.

May he ever remember that.

Peace and Love on your path to a relationship that withstands the tests of time...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra