Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 22-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Master

In my vortex by Abraham

I was channeling Seth and Abraham stopped by and gave me this channeling for myself and it felt so good I thought I'd share it. And they have given their permission, and I can only assume that they are all over 18! And it is entertaining me. And how good it feels to be in the vortex.

Abraham -

And isn’t it delicious? And expansive? And creative? Andjoyful? And happy? And didn’t you just ask for all of that. And in the allowing of it and getting intoyour vortex of creation first, before you channeled, you understand now what thedifference feels like, and that is good. That is what we were trying toshow you yesterday..
That is what youasked for, and you are now knowing how to get there to allow it in, and in theallowing you are fulfilled in ways you can’t even imagine yet and in the askingto be in your vortex all the time and to be your higher self all the time andthe allowing of that, you can’t be separated from it. You allowed it in and you are complete withthat allowing and the universe has answered and you are here with us and wefeel good to you that we are answering you in this fashion and yes we do changeclothes, so to speak, and are now Abraham, when you thought you were channelingSeth and he is here with us too and very happy you are in this space but youdid ask for us both and you got us both and you can channel us both and you canchanneled Jesus and you can channel Metatron whenever you ask and it is allgood, and you have expanded the possibilities of your channeling skills and youare in the beginning stages of the knowing that and that is what we arepointing out to you here.
It is allpossible in your now of things. Now. It is possible in your now,when you ask, you can hear the answer, there is no delay, it is right there andwhen you open to the answer, it is given. Yes, we did just say that. Whenyou ask us and you hear the answer, it is given immediately and you can hear itimmediately, with no delay in the hearing. The only thing you have to do is get in your vortex of creation first,as you have just done, and it is all there, waiting for you, and you are in itnow and it feels delicious and warm and comforting and loving and happy andjoyful and tremendous and you are excited you found the time to get here and weare with you in your vortex and that you find surprising but we are here andwill always be here for you when you are here and in the here and the now theyare one and that feels good to you and we are happy to be a part of yourjourney.
We will now put Seth back onthe line, and you can channel with him for awhile, but we wanted you to knowthat in the sharing of the information that we are giving to you, you arehelping with the expansion of the universe and it is very pleased. And you may post that on your website if youlike. It is a concept we are trying toget across to those who wish to hear it and be it and do it, and you have shownhow easy it is and we enjoy that.
Light. Oh, and I put some paragraphs in (Abraham does not like to, it appears, and I'm also finding they don't use many periods either. Enjoy..)
Old 29-07-2012, 08:08 PM
morning_star222

Always enjoy your channelings :) Thank you, Abraham!