Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-10-2015, 02:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for your energy and responses, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

My last questions for the year, if you are so inclined.

1. How to build self worth?
2. My Mother is sick again - last time we thought it was an entity attack, this time we do not know, but her symptoms are the same. She is talking to dead people, or live people. She is... sick. She ..she's a good, kind person. I am powerless to help her, to help them. Nothing will work and there is no knowledge of who can actually help.
3. I do not think it is possible to choose the heart every time is it? It would take someone stable and clear to differentiate what is heart, or if they are just acting out a desire, an insanity
4. I asked on the other thread, what do you see in me, and is your advice based on your own heart? How would you know how things are for me, for example?

With apology, and thanks for your willingness, engagement, and time.

floatsy
Old 16-10-2015, 06:02 PM
Deactivated Account
How long is time in after life? Does years pass the same way here as over there?
Old 16-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Master
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
How long is time in after life? Does years pass the same way here as over there?
Time is different in the after life
Old 17-10-2015, 02:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Time is different in the after life
What's so funny? Is it really over when you're at the afterlife?
Old 17-10-2015, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
What's so funny? Is it really over when you're at the afterlife?

Sparrow says the only thing over in the afterlife is this very short earth life.
Old 18-10-2015, 01:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear Sparrow,
This is my first time writing you and hope you can guide me towards the answer I seek.

Lost my girlfriend two months ago from a car accident, one from which I miraculously just walked from without serious physical injury..

I still feel that she has to have survived as a soul or spirit. I just don`t feel her `haunting` or clearly communicating with me. Am I blocking this through grief/emotions, has she gone to another place where its hard to reach her.
The first week there where signs and more feeling of her still being around us. These last weeks it`s like she is still in my heart, but not always close to us here

My questions for today

Will I see and hold her again once my time comes to leave this planet?
I read about soulmates and find it difficult to fully wrap my head around. Example: if we have multiple soulmates she might be with someone else now, that just boggles my mind. I mean she was my girl and I was hers, it`s strange to think of someone coming between that.

Why did I survive and she had to go?
Honestly there is no logical reason why I got out of that crash alive.

What can I do to work on the relationship from this situation?

Thanks for your time and wisdom
Old 25-10-2015, 12:17 PM
Seeker

Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

I would be happy to once again address you by way of this spiritual forum identity.

Thank you for your patience with me

Quote:

I would relay that it is the visually responsive feedback centre associated with multi-faceted sensory processing from and beyond the striate system.
It is the visual processing and sensory mapping mechanism which identifies and processes colour patterns, motion perceptibility, depth, shape recognition, visuospatial awareness and intercommunicates with other sensory regions to fabricate your sense of visual reality, both internally and externally.

Does this not make up a large part of our conscious awareness? As far as I know, no other part of the human body is capable of what the extrastriate system does, which makes it very unique. However, why does the extrastriate have to respond to feedback? Which part of the brain do these feedback signals come from? What is the difference between internal and external visual reality?

Quote:

What your brain presumes you are experiencing and what you are actually experiencing can be quite different.

Could you provide a few examples of how this could be different?

Quote:

Such in a sense then, your striate and extrastriate functions are designing illusions based on its knowledge of the physical dimension.

Does this mean that our prior knowledge of the world affects the way we visually perceive the world? Why can't the striate and extrastriate systems report the objective truth of physical reality instead of fabricating visual illusions?

Quote:

The primary visual cortex functions to process information from both of your retinas, defining aspects of colour, depth and boundary. The primary visual cortex constructs a map of your retina field which processes information through hypercolumns, which is then transmitted to the prestriate cortex, and areas of the extrastriate system. The primary visual cortex processes information from the lateral geniculate nucleus of the thalamus, then delivers it to the secondary visual cortex for transmission to the more extensive visual mechanisms of the extrastriate system. The prestriate cortex broadens its receptive fields within four quadrants and has many functions as the primary visual cortex, just enhances them into more complex distinctions.

Is the extrastriate system the final endpoint of this journey? From what I understand, visual information is first transmitted from the retina to the lateral geniulate nucleus of the thalamus, then proceeds to V1 and V2, before being relayed to the extrastriate system. What happens to visual information beyond the extrastriate system and where does this occur?

Quote:

The precuneus is both connected to the dorsalmost nuclei of the thalamus as well as the lateral pulvinar, and occupies aspects of visual memory and self-awareness.

Do you agree that self-awareness is the most important component of human consciousness? If so, would it not be fair for me to view the precuneus, rather than all living cells, as the neural substrate of consciousness?

Quote:

They work together much as a computer program does; following sets of encoded instructions and signals communicating from one memory file system to another. The different areas of the visual system send signals to each other and await feedback responses depending on the memory encoded within them, which determine response behaviour and calculates the most logical picture of your perceived reality.

If the brain works like a computer program, wouldn't it be possible to model a human brain with a computer? If not, are there any functional aspects of the brain that are non-computable and cannot be modelled by a computer?

What happens to someone who completely loses his memory due to a traumatic accident, and wakes up without having any prior perceived reality? How does the visual system of this person function without receiving feedback responses due to loss of memory?

Looking forward to your responses with much curiosity and excitement,
a1candidate
Old 25-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Super Moderator
Dear Sparrow, I have a question for you and would very much appreciate your perspective.

After a dear one passed, and for over two years after their passing, I sensed them frequently, though of course not daily, with a fine level of energy, 'raised' somewhat from the way they were on Earth, though still distinctly recognisable. Full of loving energy, joy and happiness. Thus, I took that to mean they were 'home' and not lingering around near Earth.

It brought me such joy to be 'visited' by their loving Soul.

Over the past few months, there has seemed to exist -some form of barrier. There is now rarely any connection energetically, with them. Yet occasionally I still do sense them but now they feel as if they are behind a three-mile thick density. Their connections are faint and vague and more and more rare.

The only answer within myself that I have been able to come up with is that they have received some form of instruction to leave me alone. That it could be interference -even with the most loving motive -for them to remain connected to me and to frequently merge their energy with mine.

Does that resonate with your knowledge at all?

My love continues to go out to them from time to time, and shall do as long as I live on Earth and beyond. I also do attune to their 'signature' including the new fine energy they carry. But I rarely receive a 'reply' any more. This really feels like separation -and far more so than when they merely left the physical body.

I also appreciate and do respect that they have their own work to do there.

Blessings to you Sparrow
Old 25-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Sparrow, I have a question for you and would very much appreciate your perspective.

After a dear one passed, and for over two years after their passing, I sensed them frequently, though of course not daily, with a fine level of energy, 'raised' somewhat from the way they were on Earth, though still distinctly recognisable. Full of loving energy, joy and happiness. Thus, I took that to mean they were 'home' and not lingering around near Earth.

It brought me such joy to be 'visited' by their loving Soul.

Over the past few months, there has seemed to exist -some form of barrier. There is now rarely any connection energetically, with them. Yet occasionally I still do sense them but now they feel as if they are behind a three-mile thick density. Their connections are faint and vague and more and more rare.

The only answer within myself that I have been able to come up with is that they have received some form of instruction to leave me alone. That it could be interference -even with the most loving motive -for them to remain connected to me and to frequently merge their energy with mine.

Does that resonate with your knowledge at all?

My love continues to go out to them from time to time, and shall do as long as I live on Earth and beyond. I also do attune to their 'signature' including the new fine energy they carry. But I rarely receive a 'reply' any more. This really feels like separation -and far more so than when they merely left the physical body.

I also appreciate and do respect that they have their own work to do there.

Blessings to you Sparrow
Dear Tobi,

I am privileged once again to speak with you and impart my warmest regards.
I see that you have moved your question from one thread to another, but I will answer it here all the same.
I will address others questions in due course.

Immediately it is known to me, and relayed to me, that some of this energy you felt at the time was in a sense coming from you and your own memory of that connection. This does not diminish your experience in question, but for you to acknowledge that your own memories also have significant presence and power to invoke familiar feelings of energy and personality.

This memory that you have can equally act as a barrier in itself in the form of expectation, but not necessarily all the time. Your memories are a good starting point for connection and communication because they represent a specific vibration which you both are already attuned to. So since you both have the same memories you both have a similar vibration upon which your thoughts can connect in the ether world. What you must do my friend is actually bring those memories into context and expression.
It is not so much your companion has forgotten you or has moved away, but that your connection has become blurred by other thoughts that you busy your mental arena with. You must understand that every thought that you have or hold is much like a garment of clothing you wear around your soul. The more thoughts that you have filling your mind the more layers of interference your loved ones have to penetrate to be heard or felt by you.

To reanimate this connection you must practice visualising this loved one in your consciousness and giving them a context within that imagery. Visualising them in this way is an act of conscious intent, and because thoughts are independent living things they attract whatever they are of. Do not try to control this imagery, but allow it to flow naturally by allowing the loved one to superimpose their own thought transfer upon your own thoughts. This will take some practice and patience before you properly reconnect. It is simply that because you have not had the physical presence of them for some time to make a visual context and connection, and because you heavily rely on visual connectivity, you have lost that feeling of familiarisation. It is therefore better for you to have your eyes closed when trying to connect with them so you are relying on internal imagery and reference rather than an external one you do not have, or which only reaffirms they are no longer in physical state.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 26-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Master
Sparrow, I would tell you a story ...how she followed Badger , and rode her blue bear (with pink bear alongside ) on into the gathering storm that would try and stop her. How she asserted "I am (the essence of) Grace and I forgive you" , and nothing could stop her, and on she rode . How she had shattered like mirror pieces and waited for the new body to be readied , and met with many peoples (and certain ones through your connection) from many realms and they welcomed her . How her new body was given in the Spirit realm , and how she cried with deep joy and could barely talk about it ... but it's really her story , so I can only graze over the bare outlines

I could fill you with questions about it, but she knows what it's about , and the significance is all there for me to see .Most people wait to do that sort of thing when they die , but she just keeps riding her blue bear and telling me stories Gone are the days that I might be jealous of her adventures , even though I complain about the lack of my own. So here I am back around again to the understanding that what is hers is hers, and what is mine is mine, and what a great and beautiful thing it is to share our lives with each other in this strange and beautiful world for a while.

Grateful she was, to have anyone to tell , because not many people want to hear such stories , or hear them for what they really are , but she has me, and it is an honor to listen and to serve . And who shall I tell about my strange dreams but her (?), and sometimes whoever is listening here , for not many want to hear about impossible things being real . But you ... you probably like to do at least six impossible things before breakfast , so I will
talk to you sometimes