Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-04-2018, 12:18 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So if I may ask... you felt that since you didn't get those cards you feel you should stick with it? Cos if that is what you mean then you basically neglect the messages that these cards are giving you. Not to be a smart-@$$ but still, haha.

You know what i was thinking last night when I posted that, and it is coming to me again: Why not begin to take steps to move on. Sometimes it's too much or too soon to close an old door, but that doesn't mean you can't make steps towards a new one.
That would mean not hang around and wait for him to decide what he's going to do. It's okay to acknowledge when the ball isn't in your court, but that doesn't mean you have to wait next to the court for another. That would be giving your power away, putting your life on hold, giving him control over your well-being and happiness. And it could take this man a year or 10 years to make up his mind and even after that time he could reject you. Then you've wasted a lot of precious time where you could've been out and about, having fun and enjoying life.
So if you cannot let go of him yet, make smaller steps that give you back more control over your own happiness and life.
That would make you more attractive as well, because it's a clear message you're not dependent but self-confident, happy and strong. That will make you more appealing to men, including this guy. Or... you could find that you don't want him anymore... Or you could catch another man's eye...
no matter what, you'd be happy and enjoying life.
Much better place than the Judgement and Hermit and Swords 9 REV.

Good luck!

I like when people are totally honest with me. I know you mean well. Yes, I believe it was to hold on because I didn't get those cards it would mean to not let go. Also, the World card would be one too.
I agree with your advice about taking baby steps out from detaching myself romantically. I know I can't wait for him forever. But I think I need a defintie answer, it will absoutely hurt but give me closure. I do not know how it's going to go. I'm looking for other options currently but in the love department it's pretty scarces. My luck in love has not been so great. lol Thanks again
Old 06-04-2018, 12:18 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So if I may ask... you felt that since you didn't get those cards you feel you should stick with it? Cos if that is what you mean then you basically neglect the messages that these cards are giving you. Not to be a smart-@$$ but still, haha.

You know what i was thinking last night when I posted that, and it is coming to me again: Why not begin to take steps to move on. Sometimes it's too much or too soon to close an old door, but that doesn't mean you can't make steps towards a new one.
That would mean not hang around and wait for him to decide what he's going to do. It's okay to acknowledge when the ball isn't in your court, but that doesn't mean you have to wait next to the court for another. That would be giving your power away, putting your life on hold, giving him control over your well-being and happiness. And it could take this man a year or 10 years to make up his mind and even after that time he could reject you. Then you've wasted a lot of precious time where you could've been out and about, having fun and enjoying life.
So if you cannot let go of him yet, make smaller steps that give you back more control over your own happiness and life.
That would make you more attractive as well, because it's a clear message you're not dependent but self-confident, happy and strong. That will make you more appealing to men, including this guy. Or... you could find that you don't want him anymore... Or you could catch another man's eye...
no matter what, you'd be happy and enjoying life.
Much better place than the Judgement and Hermit and Swords 9 REV.

Good luck!

I like when people are totally honest with me. I know you mean well. Yes, I believe it was to hold on because I didn't get those cards it would mean to not let go. Also, the World card would be one too.
I agree with your advice about taking baby steps out from detaching myself romantically. I know I can't wait for him forever. But I think I need a defintie answer, it will absoutely hurt but give me closure. I do not know how it's going to go. I'm looking for other options currently but in the love department it's pretty scarces. My luck in love has not been so great. lol Thanks again
Old 06-04-2018, 12:26 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
I'm confused.

"I asked the tarot if I should hold on to having hope of starting a relationship with someone one or should I let go and give up."

This gives me the impression that you aren't in a relationship with this man but want to be in a relationship with him.

"I tried to end the relationship but months ago, he did not take it to well."

Yet this gives me the impression that you tried to end the relationship with this man but because he wasn't happy about you ending it, you are still in a relationship with him.

What am I missing?

We are not in a romantic relationship right now. We were just friends but met on a online dating website a long time ago. In the beginning he said wanted to be just friends then a month after he kissed me once and said he was confused. We hang out and went on dates. He didn't give me a answer after a while, I wanted committed. I told him that I wanted to end the relationship friend wise as well. He did not take it to well, constantly tried to contact me apologize and I ended up talking to him again. But, I don't this situation is confusing. lol
Old 06-04-2018, 12:34 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
I think if you need some closure right now, it wouldn't be too bad. If there is a need for release/ peace from you side, it's okay to release that, but hold no expectations of a desired outcome at this time from the other side as the outcome isn't in your control. If you reach out , do it for yourself only and not to attach yourself to any outcome. This will keep your energy safe and not attached to anything unnecessary that this situation holds right now. You don't need to be a part of other's energy and need to hold your own, if this makes sense. The situation will resolve itself in time. Only separate your need to communicate at this time, with any expectations. Whatever you might chose to do, do for yourself for some relief only and it should be okay.
Yes it will be definitely wiser to wait and observe and you might have to as well whether or not you reach out, but if you want to talk anyways, its okay as well.

I hope you find peace with this soon, be safe and take care.

Thanks again! I hope so too!!!
Old 06-04-2018, 04:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanno317
We are not in a romantic relationship right now. We were just friends but met on a online dating website a long time ago. In the beginning he said wanted to be just friends then a month after he kissed me once and said he was confused. We hang out and went on dates. He didn't give me a answer after a while, I wanted committed. I told him that I wanted to end the relationship friend wise as well. He did not take it to well, constantly tried to contact me apologize and I ended up talking to him again. But, I don't this situation is confusing. lol

Oh I see. Makes better sense now. It must be a very confusing situation for you. Best of luck!