Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 06-06-2018, 10:05 PM
Experiencer

Meditation experiances ..... questions

Ok so I wasnt sleeping thats important to know. WhileI was meditating though i felt my head and shoulders lift up off the bed it wasnt my actual head and shoulders though because at the time I could still feel the bed under my head. I guess it is important to mention I meditate laying down usually. Then last night while I was sleeping I felt myself floating. It wasnt a dream because it woke me up and I still had the floaty feeling then all of a sudden I was back in my body. I have never had this happen. I dont sleep with crystals, but I do keep my amethyst,angelite,lapis, and labrodorite on selenite on a shelf almost directly over me and I also meditate with that chain as well. Any ideas what is going on? Oh and one more thing that is happening even though my eyes are closed it is like I can see through my eye lids because I can see my ceiling fan through what looks like a tunnel. Thanks in advance.

Namaste`
Old 06-06-2018, 10:20 PM
Experiencer

Sounds like you are having spontaneous out of body experiences.

Has happened to me also that I saw the room when my eyes were closed, also a sign that you were out of your body.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:03 AM
Master
I have been doing quiet meditation for more than 40-yers and what you have described
sounds to me like an out-of-body experience. I have had similar things happen to me many times.

When you meditate you let go inside and you can float out of your body; it is usually spontaneous
and not something that you may intentionally do. It happens to me when I least expect it.

Continually letting go inside, you might experience other realms or expanded consciousness,
but do not make these things the goal of your meditation. We have to also let go of all expectations,
as expectations can become obstacles.

With continual meditation you may become more sensitive and yes, you can see with your eye lids
closed. A whole new vivid universe opens to you depending on how much you can let go.
Enjoy the journey of coming back into your self.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:27 AM
Experiencer

Thank you both so much. I have been meditating off and on for several years, but just recently got seriouse about it since I have been able to let go of my baggage. It has been unlike anything I have ever experianced, a deeper much more freeing experiance. A lot of things have changed recently actually. I am wondering though since time doesnt actually exist is it possible for one to leave their body view the future and then return without realizing? I have had some very strong claiavoyent experiances ones that did not happen in the mind. I was actually standing on the side of the road when a friend of mine hit a tree. An hour later he hit the tree and almost died. I have had a few experiances like that too. Would grounding stones help?

Thank you,
Namaste`
Old 07-06-2018, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Thank you both so much. I have been meditating off and on for several years, but just recently got seriouse about it since I have been able to let go of my baggage. It has been unlike anything I have ever experianced, a deeper much more freeing experiance. A lot of things have changed recently actually. I am wondering though since time doesnt actually exist is it possible for one to leave their body view the future and then return without realizing? I have had some very strong claiavoyent experiances ones that did not happen in the mind. I was actually standing on the side of the road when a friend of mine hit a tree. An hour later he hit the tree and almost died. I have had a few experiances like that too. Would grounding stones help?
y
Thank you,
Namaste`

If you accept that time does not exist then the past and future does not exist.
It is my experience that there is an eternal now and now is all there is, although
within the illusion of temporal existence there is an echo which we call the past
and future. Generally speaking, young people focus more on the future while older
people focus on the past, but little babies live in the moment.

Time and space, or motion, are intertwined. Infinity is the absence of space,
as all space is occupied by divine energy, and eternity is the absence of time.
Whatever happens in this physical world originates from beyond this physical world.
What we see in this world comes from inside of people; their thoughts, emotions,
impulses, etc. An we can get insightful information from within ourselves as well.

I have made lots of decisions on future events by consulting with my deeper being.
Some call it intuition, while others may call it clairvoyance, or psychic abilities, etc.
The less concepts I have about it the better it works for me. The less I cling to the
labels and concepts the better my experience.

Surrender, humility, and trust, are essential in my spiritual development, and in the
beginning of a meditation practice you may have lots of questions but get to know your
deeper being and that will answer all of your questions. Don't get trapped in what your
mind wants; don't let your head rob you of the incredible experience that is in your heart.

Know thyself on every level, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Namaste
Old 08-06-2018, 12:48 AM
Experiencer

Thank you very much for sharing your wisdom it is greatly appreciated. I have been actively trying to focus on the now and appreciating the moments. It has been a lesson in control. I understand that time is a human construct and that past, present, future exist all at once. I like how you have dropped the idea of labeling things and I appreciate the insight, I think I am going to adopt your outlook on it and just drop the defining words in my psyche. There is much to ponder though regarding your advice and insights. I have just started a new chapter of my journey and what you have shared has been taken to heart thank you so much.

Namaste`
Old 08-06-2018, 07:23 AM
Master
There are many realities that manifest during a day. If bad news comes that's a reality.
If I have responsibilities to take care of, that's a reality. But for all the realities that are
ever changing, there is one reality that always remains the same. An that reality
addresses me from within myself. It is the most intimate of all the realities. It is a reality
that has always been with us and will always be with us, a reality that transcends all of
the other realities, and in my opinion, it is our most precious reality. Trust the essence
of your life, trust your deeper being.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 08-06-2018, 03:31 PM
Newbie ;)

It seems like much more than an out of body experience and could be the growth of a spiritual gift that has been fostered via meditation and/or other practices. Channel it and continue to develop, we'll see what happens
Old 08-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Experiencer

BeautifulSoul some of these talents manifested in childhood. I had no choice, but the manifest them early since my childhood was very violent and volatile. I learned to listen to my inner voice and my dreams they helped me avoid when possible and prepare when avoidance wasnt possible. I have also had a stong ability to attract that which I have needed to survive. Recently though these talents have been growing stronger and new ones are arising. You are more than welcomed to message me if you want to chat about it.

Namaste`