Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-01-2017, 03:01 AM
Master
Throat Chakra Blockage

I have just become aware of it, a pain/blockage in my Throat Chakra without any physical cause. I am also having problems with communication, being able to express myself and just wanting to be heard...not necessarily 'listened to' but just heard.

I find that my desire to be acknowledged as living on this planet has created some very bad and tense situations for me. I feel like I deserve way more respect and acknowledgment than I am getting, but I also realise it's only an 'ego thing' yet why does it pee me off so much that I just get ignored and then after I whine about being ignored, I get totally censored and censured? Oh I know, it's because my Throat Chakra must be blocked for some ungodly reason.

So, does anybody have any insight on this, if these feelings and sensations are coming from my throat or is it a Throat/Root combination thing? and how to heal this 'voice crying in the wilderness' phenomenon and my Throat Chakra.

All replies appreciated and thank you.
Old 15-01-2017, 10:16 AM
Guide
Hi there

I'm going through similar issues at the moment with my throat chakra. I was thinking of getting a singing bowl attuned to the throat but am a bit strapped for cash. Last night, I went onto Youtube and found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rNfKW1hARY

I didn't think that this would be as effective as actually using a bowl myself but I felt instantly relaxed, almost soporific. Also, I was listening to this on an iPad and I held the iPad against my chest so I could feel the vibration. Why not try it and see how you feel?

On a practical level, can you tune into the throat chakra and see when you think this problem began, it's going to be linked to an experience when you feel you weren't listened to, weren't heard.
Old 15-01-2017, 12:59 PM
Master
Just out of interest, when you notice the throat blockage, do you notice a corresponding blockage elsewhere in your body? I only ask because I notice in myself that I'll feel a blockage in my heart, say, and then I'll notice a blockage related to it in my root, sacral or solar plexus. So in light of this I'm thinking it's a good idea to look at it holistically, and see how one issue relates to another, rather than fixating on one particular area.

Looking at what you said about the desire for acknowledgment, I'm guessing self-love might be an issue for you, perhaps? Because when we don't feel much love for ourselves, we tend to look to external sources for validation, rather than meeting head-on any self-hatred we might be harbouring.
Old 15-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Ascender
From my experience and what I read at that time, I would say maybe your focus shouldn't purely be on throat as (I love this name) a human being said lol.

For me a blocked throat chakra will stop you from speaking your truth, you will hide your true thoughts and feelings, either by not speaking up or avoiding subjects or talking around things or even telling lies. (I hate that lies are linked with throat as people always think this and it's not always the case)

solar plexus, and heart is where I would start.

But I like crystals such as aquamarine for throat chakra, sound is good... singing chanting, but also finding ways to express your truth.
Old 15-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Deactivated Account
My throat chakra center had opened (cleared) itself spontaneously during the course of going through the kundalini awakening process. I was not intentionally doing to anything to make this happen or to facilitate this. What happened was that I was speaking with a family member and suddenly I brought up a very sensitive subject matter stemming from my past and which was connected with a lot of emotional pain for me. Well when this came up that particular day at this point in my life journey I was suddenly overcome with strong emotions and I became all choked up - I literally could not speak and get words out for a 2-3 minutes... As soon as this episode passed I experienced a very significant feeling of relief and like a heavy weight/burden had been lifted up off me. It was a huge emotional release that has transpired and apparently this sensitive emotional energy had been stored in my throat area/region. When the internal (kundalini) energy rose to this center it was time to purge it and that's exactly what happened. After this experience/event I never experienced sensitivity nor suffering stemming from those former 'issues' again.

I am not certain about to what extent we can actively and intentionally push this process along. However I feel it's important to remain open and be willing to allow yourself to connect with and tap into the sensitive emotional energy from your past (which is the likely cause of the 'blockage') so that it can be processed and purged (released) when the timing is right for you...
Old 15-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Hi there

I'm going through similar issues at the moment with my throat chakra. I was thinking of getting a singing bowl attuned to the throat but am a bit strapped for cash. Last night, I went onto Youtube and found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rNfKW1hARY

I didn't think that this would be as effective as actually using a bowl myself but I felt instantly relaxed, almost soporific. Also, I was listening to this on an iPad and I held the iPad against my chest so I could feel the vibration. Why not try it and see how you feel?

On a practical level, can you tune into the throat chakra and see when you think this problem began, it's going to be linked to an experience when you feel you weren't listened to, weren't heard.
Try Solfeggio sound healings for the throat chakra, also to be found on YouTube. Works a treat, much better (in my experience) than singing bowls.
Old 15-01-2017, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I have just become aware of it, a pain/blockage in my Throat Chakra without any physical cause. I am also having problems with communication, being able to express myself and just wanting to be heard...not necessarily 'listened to' but just heard.

I find that my desire to be acknowledged as living on this planet has created some very bad and tense situations for me. I feel like I deserve way more respect and acknowledgment than I am getting, but I also realise it's only an 'ego thing' yet why does it pee me off so much that I just get ignored and then after I whine about being ignored, I get totally censored and censured? Oh I know, it's because my Throat Chakra must be blocked for some ungodly reason.

So, does anybody have any insight on this, if these feelings and sensations are coming from my throat or is it a Throat/Root combination thing? and how to heal this 'voice crying in the wilderness' phenomenon and my Throat Chakra.

All replies appreciated and thank you.
Work on issues related with that and accept that that may take time.
Think of responsibility, discipline, controle, the will as to trust and surrender.
And of course anything to do with communication (having to hear / listen to or even having to say things you do not agree with, go against everything you stand for etc.)
These can be from this life and from past lives and quite likely will be both. For instance in this life... as a child we very often had to listen to things we didn't like or felt that weren't right. And often were made to say things we didn't feel just because our parents needed us to be polite so they wouldn't feel embarrassed. You know, kids tell it like it is -that lady is really fat, mom!- then getting bleeped for it and not understanding why. The lady is fat, so what's the problem? Yet mom is angry, because she's embarrassed etc. etc. That sort of stuff happens to all of us, and can damage the throat chakra.

Many lightworkers have suffered during the witch hunts, have been forced to change belief/religion (= having to listen/hear/say stuff that goes totally against the grain), torture etc.
Also many have been decapitated which has caused the throat to be seriously damaged in many of us.
So work on the above mentioned issues may help, using Solfeggio throat chakra soundhealings (YouTube) works really well, keep doing that for a longer period of time to get to deeper layers.
And colour therapy, not just one shade of blue, but if possible all of them. You can look for a nice mandala or gradient that has lots and lots of shades of blue.
The voice (throat) is a complex instrument, and one shade of blue doesn't even begin to cover it. So to heal, you should go full spectrum too.

I've found that looking at a coloured picture/mandala during the Solfeggios works even better, deeper. It's combining two powerful methods in one go.

You may want to look into 2nd chakra, as throat and 2nd are closely related. Ideas, creation is born in the 2nd and expressed by the throat.

And accept that it will take time, layer by layer. Like I said, most of us have quite severe throat chakra damage/trauma
Old 16-01-2017, 01:49 AM
Master
Thank you so much for all your kind replies. There's a lady who does those alchemy singing bowls thing nearby and she charges $10 a session:

http://womenshealthcentre.com.au/illawarra/?page_id=490

I shall look into that, definitely!

I've also been listening to those solfeggio sounds and they are good too. I'll need to download some for my iPod.

It has been brought to my awareness that this is a combined Throat and Heart chakra thing, because if I loved myself more than I do - I mean, yeah, I love myself, but not enough it seems - things like needing appreciation, acknowledgment and respect from others wouldn't bother me so much.

Maybe I just need the whole bloody lot of them balanced. lol

Yeah, even though I have experienced an awakening, I am aware of issues arising from each chakra now, starting with the need to be included as a social creature within a social network and ending with me not knowing if I am God or not.

I think when one has the feeling they are not being heard or being passively ignored or don't know their role due to not getting any 'feedback' anywhere, it usually means; 'don't even try and just keep working on yourself more' it is usually an indication of either one of two things "you have left the rest of the field far behind and they are not ready to hear/see you" or "people think you are boring or they have 'heard it all before' so you need new material and something they cannot ignore, like walking on water and that can only be achieved when one's vibration is through the roof already.

Then when one can 'walk on water' they get to choose their disciples then...they get to say "and where were you when I couldn't walk on water? now sod off, thank you."

So yeah, I'm starting to get this and my throat blockage has eased off a bit, but it's still there.

Also some other people have become aware now when they are 'shutting me down' and I tell them...yeah, I'm all like "excuse me, I was talking here FIRST...don't be so bloody rude".

I'm going to make and decorate my own 'talking stick' and put the thing into practical application. My women's group has one and it's a wonderful idea. It's all about waiting your turn - which many people do not do. I realised that if I 'waited my turn' to speak, I'd be waiting forever.

I don't know what chakra corresponds to patience, but whatever one that is, is the one I am having problems with.

It can be anywhere from the solar plexus chakra way up to the Throat chakra inclusive.

Maybe I also need the intercession of a healer and I really need to go find one. I need somebody who can try and bring peace between my emotional and spiritual aspects of self.

Thank you all so much again for your replies. They are very helpful.
Old 16-01-2017, 05:10 AM
Knower

Concern yourself less with trying to convince other's of your worth and value by force, and prove it by living admirably, adhering to truth in behaviour and speech. Express the many truth's you would like to communicate through your actions - set the example. Then when you develop respect from your peers and family, naturally they will be more inclined to listen and acknowledge your presence. Truthfully, this is how you develop the throat chakra - when you live out your truth rather than just preach it.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Try Solfeggio sound healings for the throat chakra, also to be found on YouTube. Works a treat, much better (in my experience) than singing bowls.

Thanks for that. I do have a set of chakra tuning forks. How do the Solfeggio forks differ - different frequency I'm guessing? I know when I was buying the chakra forks there was an overwhelming number of different sets, planetary ones, angelic ones etc, it was a very large list. I can remember thinking well I know what the chakras are, I'll go for those.

I will however, listen to the Solfeggio ones of Youtube and see what I think.

I've made up my mind to try a singing bowl this Friday as I've got the day off. I already have a chakra bowl and I like that very much. I get the feeling that with a throat bowl, it will have a deeper resonance than a tuning fork. All fascinating stuff, thank you.