Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-11-2018, 04:59 AM
Seeker

Old souls

I recently read how old souls have a hard time finding love. If this resonates with you please share.

I am one, and I know for a fact I can't just be with anyone. Once upon a time I thought I had meet my TF, but he ended up just beung a soul mate where we had karma. I have met a few others, but didn't have that need to be with them this life. I've learned to be alone and do things alone, but can't help but to want share life and love with someone.
Old 19-11-2018, 05:26 AM
Newbie ;)

I totally resonate with this. Back in 2011 I met someone I was absolutely sure they were my TF but turned out to be a soul mate. I've had several relationships in my life but I always felt like they were alien to my soul or something. After that experience I connected with some people but I too didn't feel any real need to be with them, soon I felt there was no real or deep soul connection. So I learned to enjoy solitude which is preferable to a relationship that doesn't address the soul at all. I too still feel this need for a deep, profound connection but I don't think about it much anymore, can't say it feels ok but apathy is somewhat better than pain and constant disappointment...
Old 19-11-2018, 08:40 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm 47 and have never had a relationship. It's so weird because I don't feel ugly. I'm definitely no looker but when I look in the mirror I don't see ugly. I have faults, I'm aware of most of them but I'm not the worst person, I know people that are worse than me and seem to have a normal life. I've always wanted relationship and I always thought it would just happen. Around 10 years ago I started to realize and maybe accept that it wouldn't happen, and if it did it would end up causing me more problems. A few years ago someone came into my life but it went wrong. Since then I've wanted it more than I ever have. I've pushed myself harder than I ever have to maybe find someone. I've had a couple of short relationships since, both lasting around 6 months but they ended. Because of recent events in my life I've came into contact with lots of different people to what I'm use to, mostly educated and professional people. I met one guy who I really enjoy being around, and he's professional well educated middle class, the opposite to me. I was talking to him one time and I said that I feel a bit inferior around so many educated people, and he said to me "No you are far from stupid, you're an old soul" I thought that was a pretty cool thing to say ....but yeah, it is strange
Old 19-11-2018, 10:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily
I recently read how old souls have a hard time finding love. If this resonates with you please share.
I'm assuming you mean have a hard time finding 'romantic' love.

Old souls in general are much more loving especially in the unconditional ways. By comparison to romantic only lovers, it feels like there is less love coming 'towards' them.

There are of course relatively few old souls anywhere near Earth (compared to younger souls), so the chances of finding a comparable partner is greatly reduced for old souls.

Once one experiences divine love, its hard to place much importance on romantic love. I know romantic love can be way intense. However, divine love is way intense AND very profound. This of course reduces the motivation to spend effort seeking romantic relationships.
Old 19-11-2018, 01:24 PM
Seeker

Yes romantic love. :) I have had several relationships, once an engagement (which fell through). I tried online dating for a few years, and only one had really had much of an impact. It was fun just meeting new people, but it became annoying.

Friendships are another battle it feels. :)
Old 20-11-2018, 04:08 AM
Ascender
Quote:

I am one, and I know for a fact I can't just be with anyone. Once upon a time I thought I had meet my TF, but he ended up just beung a soul mate where we had karma. I have met a few others, but didn't have that need to be with them this life. I've learned to be alone and do things alone, but can't help but to want share life and love with someone.

Actually, old souls have more soulmates than the young souls.
Old souls also have more karma and more soul agreements.
Being alone is a choice either by your soul for this incarnation OR by you for whatever personal reason. - not because of you are an old soul.
Old 22-11-2018, 01:32 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Actually, old souls have more soulmates than the young souls.
Old souls also have more karma and more soul agreements.
Being alone is a choice either by your soul for this incarnation OR by you for whatever personal reason. - not because of you are an old soul.

I believe many old souls are aware of the many soul mates we have and not all end up in a romantic way. Based on everyone's comments and the research I've done on this, the commonalities are there. Wstein nailed it pretty well.
Old 22-11-2018, 03:13 AM
Ascender
Quote:
I believe many old souls are aware of the many soul mates we have and not all end up in a romantic way. Based on everyone's comments and the research I've done on this, the commonalities are there. Wstein nailed it pretty well.

Old souls are not so hung up on the Romantic ideas. Why? because they have done that and been there many many times.
Their relationships are more about agreements to help each other (their soul mates/connections) to achieve their missions.
Old 23-11-2018, 07:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Old souls are not so hung up on the Romantic ideas. Why? because they have done that and been there many many times.
Their relationships are more about agreements to help each other (their soul mates/connections) to achieve their missions.
Yeah mission time. Very important to not loose sight of. An integral part of the bond
Old 02-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi there
Twins have karma too, could it be that you are discounting love because you are thinking that as an old soul there should be none? Just asking? I think that this could create a wall, that stops you from ever having a deep connection with someone.

If we are incarnate on this earth old soul or not there will be karmic lessons to go through. The earth life is a training ground and what better place to train than in a relationship.

Maybe open yourself to the possibility. Friendship/companionship/connection all of these things are possible, we just have to allow them.

My guides are saying: 'All the possibilities are there, we just have to be open to them. They are saying open your heart and let a connection in. Have no expectation of how it should be and accept the joy of it. There may be lessons in it, deep connections are the Universes way of healing the world and old souls can help to facilitate this...'