Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 02-05-2017, 03:05 PM
Suspended
Knower
A nice ritual bath recipie

For bath with 1-3 cups dead sea salt with angelica, lemon, lavender, and lotus.
First wash tub with lemon verbana soap to encourage psychic ability while sipping on lemon grass tea. Spray angelica on walls to ward off evil spirits. Swallow cinnamon vitamins for psychic and intuitive enhancement. Prepare lemon tea to drink while in bath to dispel negativity. Put basil essential oil in aroma lamp to help solve problems. Light cinnamon incense- Light with clear intent to ward off nasties, to increase psychic awareness, to improve intuition, to raise energetic vibrations and to deepen mediation. Put a drop of ginger on tongue. Bible spell for cinnamon- To increase psychic powers "For if the word spoken threw angels proved stedfast and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense of reward; How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation? Which having at first been spoken through the Lord, was continued unto us by them that heard; God also bearing witness with them; Both by signs and wonders, and by manifold powers, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to his own will." Light pine incense- Light with clear intent to remove any curse. Bible spell to remove any curse "And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; In paths that they know not will I lead them; I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things will I do, and I will not forsake them. Prepare a purple candle to repel. Bible spell to remove any curse "Now to the king eternal, immortal, invisible, to God alone who is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever amen." Light candle. Crystal spell to remove curses. Crystal spell to remove curses. Suggested Gemstone Opal. "My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long,; For they are put to shame, for they are confounded, that seek My hurt. Lotus Incense- Light with clear intent to cleanse the spirit. Bible spell for Lotus " He alone spreads out the heavens, and treads on the waves of the sea; He made the bear, orion, and the pleides, and the chambers of the south; He does great things past finding out, yes wonders without number. Then draw bath, add salts and a few drops of the four essential oils. Now relax and make counter-clockwise circles in the water if you can to draw out negativity with the salt. Avoid using soap. After you notice it come out, for ideas on returning negative energy, if you did not deserve it, consider one of My other posts about how I have dealt with My adversary, with a pine incense spell, perhaps with a candle spell to make sure it all gets across any rivers. I spend a considerable amount of time figuring out how to deal with negativity since I deal with so much of it personally. Flush unburnt candle nubs down drain or burn it up, then dispel candle holders with more lemon. Rub with lemon oil with magical intent and pull it away from candle holder. Then burn paper towel on stove and see with your minds eye a big puff.
Candlebox song Change below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9R...7i2sw&index=25

Last edited by BigBlue : 02-05-2017 at 06:10 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Knower

Think I'd need a really really really BIG bath.
Cos what I gonna have to fit in there is really really REALLY big!