Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 04-04-2018, 05:32 AM
Pathfinder
After that thread I posted in the "Aura & Chakra" sub-forum, I decided to see what would come up on Google in regards to my situation. My search results were full of ascension signs, spiritual awakening symptoms, and Kundalini awakening signs. At first, these search results seemed irrelevant, but I'm a curious person. I decided to actually read some of those pages.

I'll admit that what I read caught me off guard. While I'm not experiencing an overwhelming majority of the symptoms on these websites, the amount of information on them that does apply to me was surprising. There's actually a lot that does fit what I'm going through right now and I'm expecting a gradual increase in the number of things on those sites that I end up experiencing.

The symptoms I'm experiencing began around Christmas and I know that the symptoms have already gradually increased over the past few months. When I have time, I will probably make a post about this stuff and see what people think about my experiences so far.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerena
The symptoms I'm experiencing began around Christmas and I know that the symptoms have already gradually increased over the past few months. When I have time, I will probably make a post about this stuff and see what people think about my experiences so far.
We look forward to it. There are many things that happen at the threshold of human perception that are difficult to define in our current clunky languages. Maybe the difficulty is created when we try to define them rather than let their energies go where they need to go.

When my father was alive we were extremely close. Almost like identical twins. Yet there are experiences he had that I struggle to believe in. But being my father I couldn't just dismiss them out of hand.

So, in my head I made several boxes (sound familiar to anyone?)

A box for stuff I believe is proven.
A box for stuff I personally believe in.
A box for stuff I have accepted.
A box for stuff I've heard but have not yet been confirmed.
A box for stuff I'm dubious about.
A box for stuff I dismiss.

There are other boxes but these are big ones. I am willing to take information from any box, even the stuff I dismiss (sometimes) and compare it to new things. I guess people call this being open minded. The difficult bit used to be being open minded without going off the rails. There's a balance.

So, occasionally I empty the dismiss box and sort out the contents into the other boxes
Old 04-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Master

To many boxes for me Aaron.

I have things I believe that go into my belief room and everything else goes on a shelf at the end of that room. When some new information comes in I find the item on the shelf, take it down and examine it trying to fit the new piece of information into it. If it fits then I believe in it I add it to my collection in the room (you should see my collection!), if not it goes back on the shelf.

Same thing only different.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
To many boxes for me Aaron.

I have things I believe that go into my belief room and everything else goes on a shelf at the end of that room. When some new information comes in I find the item on the shelf, take it down and examine it trying to fit the new piece of information into it. If it fits then I believe in it I add it to my collection in the room (you should see my collection!), if not it goes back on the shelf.

Same thing only different.
Still, refreshing to hear that people are willing to look at something no matter what it is, and hold onto it until they understand. If we could all do this without being judgmental with preconceptions, that would be heaven.

Then the Lord's prayer would change from:
"On Earth, as it is in Heaven."
to
"On Earth, as it is, in Heaven."
Old 05-04-2018, 08:32 PM
Master

Quiet time of the day.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Quiet time of the day.
Talking to me?

Old 06-04-2018, 01:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Lowe
I feel that a lot when watching the news and phoning government departments.

But watcha gonna do? Move to Uganda?

No, I'd rather move to Japan.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Master

Some of the comments I read, I just go or or

Normally I just keep my thoughts to myself on those instances.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
No, I'd rather move to Japan.
I've lived there. You'd have to be a mightily hard worker, like 12 hours a day 6 days a week minimum.

But it is a beautiful country and I love the people.

Quote:
Some of the comments I read, I just go or or

Normally I just keep my thoughts to myself on those instances.
That's the best way to avoid Room 12.

https://youtu.be/kQFKtI6gn9Y
Old 06-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Master

Room 12A.