Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-07-2011, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
okay, so I just now wake up from a nap, look at the clock, yep 11:11, what are these numbers saying?

Awakening towards compassion, as it applies to you, could mean any number of things.

The term awakening implies expanding your reality perceptions. Compassion implies a heart centered approach to things. This usually means kindness for self and others.

This ties in strongly with any awakening process. Once the clear thinking can be allowed on any given subject, the guilt for kidding yourself, or letting yourself be fooled, must be dealt with. That where the compassion comes in.

May I suggest reflective meditation about this. The personal application is what you really want to know about. A general catch all perspective have little value, as I see it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-07-2011, 03:08 AM
Pathfinder

Do you know the song Crazy by Cee Lo Green (Gnarls Barkley)?

One verse strikes a nerve:

I remember when, I remember
I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space

And when you're out there without care
Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

I used to take meds, then I realized that my biggest problem was that I was supressing my feelings, my life, who I really was, who I wanted to be. Once I came to terms with that (and did some heavy praying and was released by God) and vowed to myself that people were just going to have to accept me as I was (sometimes an overly dramatic emotional mess who loves to write, drowns myself in music and love, love, loves), I slowly began to heal. So many people didn't understand and therefore tried to fix me when NOTHING was wrong. I just needed someone to say IT IS OK TO FEEL WHAT YOU'RE FEELING. I can't remember one time that someone did that. And to no fault of their own. They just don't understand. They don't know that I am wired differently.

This may not pertain to you at all but I just wanted to share this. I hope your medicine still allows you to FEEL.

Peace to you.
Old 21-07-2011, 03:10 AM
Pathfinder

And I see 11:11 every day! There are some threads here about that. It is my number 1 sign that I am in touch. I am here. I am feeling. I am real. And I let my love know he is on my mind at that time every day.
Old 21-07-2011, 03:49 AM
dragon charms

I've been seeing double digits and 11:11 for about 12 years. Thought I was doing weird things, but in a astrology chat room, I discovered several other's seeing them too. Someone offered up one of the very few web sites on 11:11 at the time. It was a good site. But I can't find it now. Now there are thousands of them.

The one I've found, that seems similar to me is this one.

http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html

There seems to be an energy increase or something this year, for this occurance. I just am not sure why yet.

I hope this gives you some reassurance and peace of mind.