Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Court

Question How can I develop my psychic abilites and get better use and control of them?

I have asked wether I am psychic and according to the replies apparently I am. So I was just wondering how I can control my ability and have better use of them. If you wonder what abilities I have then read my last thread.
Old 23-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Caretaker

lol, I almost answered that question with my post on your last thread. The psychics will tell you all kinds of different ways. But the true way is to strength your sensitivity to the energies of the world and to strength your own inner energies. Which i might add is also part of the transformation from modern man to the enlightened men. Now that might not be what you need for your path you may need what the others will tell you on such a subject for right now. But in the end it is all about the Energies within and without. WHich i might also add is a secret to most people and mainstream civilization (for thousands and thousands of years). Some in this day know some do not, some almost know it, but even then those who know it (like me) dont really know it even though they know the physical attributes and metaphysical attributes of it, it's takes practice and enhancement to fine-tune the abilities.
Old 24-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Master
I would encourage evaluating various psychic teen discussion forums, like this one.
http://www.telekinesisacademy.net/forum/index.php

The interests presented may differ from your own as you can tell by the wide range of discussion sections. However the one theme that is constant is that the membership is young.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-07-2011, 03:53 PM
mattie

Growing Expansively

There is sooooo much you can do to develop your psychic abilities. The real issue is spiritual/energetic growth, not developing specific psychic abilities. What we call our psychic abilities are innate, but largely dormant abilities that will naturally unfold as one’s consciousness rises.

Things such as TRUSTing self, moving past fear, developing respect & empathy for others, & moving past one’s limitations are the things that we master as we expand our awareness. This can be done at any age. Don’t be in a rush to have to learn all of this stuff at once as it is more important to learn these things thoroughly rather than hastily.

Having the flexibility to understand that one’s beliefs change as we expand our consciousness is useful. Choose from various beliefs what makes sense to you & don’t w/ what doesn’t.

Above all, enjoy the journey.