Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Court

Color Am I pyschic ?

I have had some weird experience and I was wondering if I am Psychic. I had a dream once about something that I was going to do the next day. I was going on a bus journey to the Trafford Centre with my mum,nana,grandad,auntie and cousin but we didn't know what bus number or what bus stop. In the dream we were there and the bus stop was bus stop H and the bus number was 300 and I was pushing my cousins pram and my nana and mum and auntie were running for the bus. The next day when we were actually going on the journey I got there in th same clothes as everyone else was pushing my cousins pram like in the dream and the bus stop was H like in my dream and the bus was 300, and the others were running for the bus. Another time I had a vision. In reality my grandad was trying to start my cousins motorbike and suddenly I had this image well sequence of events in a faded sort of curved cloud in my head where my grandad and cousin were in the same clothes and my grandad had managed to get the bike going and he couldn't keep up on it so he started hopping along then he fell and the bike went further but grandad rolled along the drive. Then I came back in to reality and the exact thing that I saw in my head happened. More recently though I will be thinking something for example I will want to ask a question about aliens to my dad and I have this excited feeling inside but just before I ask the question my dad comes out with the same question and this has happened a few times.
Old 23-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Master
Hi Court .. I believe every-one is gifted ~ whether they use those gifts or not is another matter ~ you have prophecy .. visual.. intuitive and feeling skills happening ~ how wonderful for you .

Enjoy the unfolding of you for you

warmest wishes

:)
Old 23-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Court

Thankyou smiler, its quite interesting considering I'm only 14 :)
Old 23-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Master
Hi Court

Age does not determine a natural unfolding ~ my youngest has always simply been himself ~ its lovely to be in the presence of Peace .. He has just turned 12 (from birth he has always been very natural..and serene.. no fuss)

:) xo
Old 23-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Court

Ye I quite like to be Psychic ;)
Old 23-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Master
:)

I wish you lots of happiness on your journey Court.

:) xo
Old 23-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Court

Thankyou :)
Old 23-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Caretaker

Their are what i call the metaphysical adepts and then what I call Sickics. Sickics are those psychics who do it just for money and are unaware of the depth of their true spiritual powers, pretty sick eh...ick? now you know why i call them Sickics. WHile the metaphysical adepts come in many different forms. But the truth of it all is our inner energies, the qi within our body, is responding to outside qi. Once we are conscious or sensitive to these powers to an extent we learn how to use it properly. These things that you are experiencing as psychic abilities are merely your increased(and increasing) ability to feel and or comprehend the energies floating around the world. Sometimes consciously we are not aware of the truth of this and because of this we can have metaphysical abilities through out subconscious mind opposed to our conscious.
Old 24-07-2011, 03:59 PM
mattie

Emerging Abilities

We all have natural abilities that are largely dormant, but are accessible in everyone. We call these psychic, thinking they are special or only for certain people.

As we expand our awareness we will have them naturally unfold. What unfolds first will be our gateway ability, but more will emerge. Many begin to get things in dribs & drabs, a little bit at a time. Don’t worry if this doesn’t make sense or you don’t have the full context for it or the full message. Just leave the doors open to things to come through. We can get messages many ways such as in dreams.

TRUST that more abilities will emerge for you.

You can also ask questions that you have about things on this site. There are various categories for different subjects.