Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-12-2019, 02:11 AM
Master
mysterious interchangeability of cause and consequence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello guthrio.

A little message for you in the "story" section.

petex

Hello Petex

The Seeker returns to find Himself anew, and grateful for Friends met on the Path. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=118283

Sometimes it works out that way in Spiritual Forums, too!

Thank you.
Guthrio
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 21-12-2019 at 02:25 AM. Reason: clarify inputs
Old 21-12-2019, 03:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Inavalan,

Thanks for the Seth material finder:
https://findingseth.com/q/cause+and+consequence/

....very useful and informative, as is your quote from one of his sessions: "With your growing population it becomes more difficult to discharge this energy in what I would call natural ways; that is, by letting it spill over into the nonidentity molecular realm. Privation naturally leads to great aggression of feeling. Where there is great privation there will be a cruel climate, but the climate does not cause the privation. The emotional aggression caused by privation caused the climate."
—TES2 Session 56 May 25, 1964

You're welcome
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-12-2019, 06:51 AM
Ascender

Hello all.

A further associated question/s which has/have long been of interest to me--and whilst making no assumptions, it seems likely that the same/similar question/s has/have very probably come to the mind of those of you reading and contributing here--and those beyond--is:-

Can the process of cause and consequence/effect happen without space and time?

If considered that "it" cannot, then does this seem to indicate that what we experience as space and time is "itself" a consequence in the sense of being a necessity if the process is to function?

The post by yourself earlier Falling Leaves has a bearing on this/these question/s I think.

petex
Old 21-12-2019, 10:12 AM
janielee

I can’t think of anything to dispute this, weareunity
Old 21-12-2019, 07:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Hello all.

A further associated question/s which has/have long been of interest to me--and whilst making no assumptions, it seems likely that the same/similar question/s has/have very probably come to the mind of those of you reading and contributing here--and those beyond--is:-

Can the process of cause and consequence/effect happen without space and time?

If considered that "it" cannot, then does this seem to indicate that what we experience as space and time is "itself" a consequence in the sense of being a necessity if the process is to function?

The post by yourself earlier Falling Leaves has a bearing on this/these question/s I think.

petex

Weareunity,

I took advantage of the SethFinder Inavalan provided earlier in this thread to put in the search string "simultaneous"....to use as a perspective to answer your question, and why: https://findingseth.com/q/simultaneous/ . Of course, there is nothing precluding you from putting in your own words to the SethFinder to see even more very interesting views from this multi-dimensional being, such as this one: "The “true facts” are that you exist in this life and outside it simultaneously. You are “between lives” and “in lives” at once. The deeper dimensions of reality are such that your thoughts and actions not only affect the life you know, but also reach into all of those other simultaneous existences. What you think now is unconsciously perceived by some hypothetical 14th-century self. The psyche is open-ended. No system is closed, psychological systems least of all. Your life is a dreaming experience to other portions of your greater reality which focus elsewhere."
—NotP Chapter 2: Session 759, October 27, 1975

Believe me, I found that particular statement "Minds-eye"-opening, to say the least! Of course, you can see what else Seth says (which you can read for yourself, of course), Let me also just state that the contemporary term "hologram" kept coming to Mind while I was reading this, er, simultaneously.

P.S. I just had a flash of the Movie starring Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour, called "Somewhere in Time" that may add some flavor to this excellent discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWJC...4rO9EI&index=2

P.P.S. Here's a bit of my own explorations into this "timely" subject:

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=68 Guess What Day It Is!

Hope this helps. Enjoy
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 22-12-2019 at 12:12 AM. Reason: clarify input
Old 23-12-2019, 02:48 AM
Ascender

Hello guthrio--and all.

Have followed up on your PPS from your post guthrio. --thanks for the interesting and entertaining read. As well as the "date perception" component, the Mexican wave got me thinking about what would the participant in such process perceive if it were to be performed in a straight line with each looking straight ahead in a single line and therefore meaning that the process would be impossible to be objectively viewed (?) by the participants--whilst realising--( though this realisation belatedly added as an edit)--that the triggering of the necessary sequential movement by each participant would need to be achieved by the use of of one of the senses other than "sight"---could the participants possibly perceive the result as a "wave"? --headscratching continues.

petex

Last edited by weareunity : 23-12-2019 at 03:43 AM.
Old 23-12-2019, 09:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello guthrio--and all.

Have followed up on your PPS from your post guthrio. --thanks for the interesting and entertaining read. As well as the "date perception" component, the Mexican wave got me thinking about what would the participant in such process perceive if it were to be performed in a straight line with each looking straight ahead in a single line and therefore meaning that the process would be impossible to be objectively viewed (?) by the participants--whilst realising--( though this realisation belatedly added as an edit)--that the triggering of the necessary sequential movement by each participant would need to be achieved by the use of of one of the senses other than "sight"---could the participants possibly perceive the result as a "wave"? --headscratching continues.

petex

..... interesting question. IMO. Yes, if each wave (as us) remembers that the motion of entire the ocean is ALL OF US "waving"..... simultaneously. As earlier indicated, no "effect" (wave) has any being of itself. The cause of the wave is the ocean manifesting Itself is all the waves there have ever been.

. Metaphorically, God is the "software cause" generating this "effect" appearing as "individual figures" in motion.

Similarly, we, each, are God in motion...whether head-scratching or waving, or observing what every other wave "seems" to be doing....."all by itself" (in effect)!

IMO

Last edited by guthrio : 23-12-2019 at 02:52 PM. Reason: clarify input
Old 28-12-2019, 10:00 AM
Ascender

Hello guthrio and all.

The illustration in your post previous to this of the characters doing a wave is intriguing.

Firstly. Apart from the widening of the mouths of each character, it seems as if there is otherwise only vertical motion in the illustration. Individually, none of the characters make a horizontal movement (apart from as per "mouths" as mentioned)--yet when viewed as a group, horizontal movement becomes apparent. --I suspect that this would remain apparent even if the characters performed with their mouths closed?.

Secondly. The horizontal movement appears to be from right to left--to me, is this the case for you? If the illustration is viewed upside down then the movement appears left to right--(as I would expect logically, --but the whole thing is intriguing so wouldn't be totally surprised if it still moved right to left even when viewed upside down)

Thirdly. What determines the direction of the apparent horizontal movement? ie. R to L, or L to R.?

Fourthly. So what?

petex
Old 29-12-2019, 06:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Hello guthrio and all.

The illustration in your post previous to this of the characters doing a wave is intriguing.

Firstly. Apart from the widening of the mouths of each character, it seems as if there is otherwise only vertical motion in the illustration. Individually, none of the characters make a horizontal movement (apart from as per "mouths" as mentioned)--yet when viewed as a group, horizontal movement becomes apparent. --I suspect that this would remain apparent even if the characters performed with their mouths closed?.

Secondly. The horizontal movement appears to be from right to left--to me, is this the case for you? If the illustration is viewed upside down then the movement appears left to right--(as I would expect logically, --but the whole thing is intriguing so wouldn't be totally surprised if it still moved right to left even when viewed upside down)

Thirdly. What determines the direction of the apparent horizontal movement? ie. R to L, or L to R.?

Fourthly. So what?

petex

Hi Petex,

...Same software.

...Same cause/effect relationship.

...Same metaphor (God is the only actor/action causing the effect of each and all of us "waving" simultaneously), regardless of the appearance or location of the wave.

The entire Creation is a "Spiritual Forum"!

Do you see the metaphor waving at (as) you now?

Last edited by guthrio : 29-12-2019 at 07:01 PM. Reason: clarify inputs
Old 29-12-2019, 10:53 PM
janielee

Peas in a pod

Love