Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 12-03-2013, 08:27 AM
rayosunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by escucharla
That's really interesting since I'm studying medicine. Can't say I'm too good at it, though. We'll see...

Escucharla,
what type of medicine??
..... I've been an accountant for over 20 years am good at it but find almost no fulfillment in that work, sitting at a desk for hours on end usually in office with no windows :(

had started taking massage and spa therapy in 2005 but then was a passenger in a head on crash the week when finals were in Nov 2005 so I've been paying on student loans for 8 years where I had to take incompletes in the classes due to my not being able to raise my arms above my waist after the accident, tomorrow I start Reiki training and then I'm contemplating whether to re-start from the beginning massage, spa therapy studies again or do what my heart really wants and is attracted to Naturopath Medicine.... so hoping the Reiki attunement tomorrow will help open me back up spiritually

If anyone gets any feeling from their spirits PLEASE I'm all ears!!!

Thanks
Old 12-03-2013, 10:26 AM
missrachel300

Sorry to hear about your accident :(
I often struggle with not knowing which direction to take too. I'm sure whatever you decide will be the right step in your personal development.
Life often moves through stepping stones.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:32 PM
escucharla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayosunshine
Escucharla,
what type of medicine??
..... I've been an accountant for over 20 years am good at it but find almost no fulfillment in that work, sitting at a desk for hours on end usually in office with no windows :(

had started taking massage and spa therapy in 2005 but then was a passenger in a head on crash the week when finals were in Nov 2005 so I've been paying on student loans for 8 years where I had to take incompletes in the classes due to my not being able to raise my arms above my waist after the accident, tomorrow I start Reiki training and then I'm contemplating whether to re-start from the beginning massage, spa therapy studies again or do what my heart really wants and is attracted to Naturopath Medicine.... so hoping the Reiki attunement tomorrow will help open me back up spiritually

If anyone gets any feeling from their spirits PLEASE I'm all ears!!!

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your accident. I wish you all the best! I hate to admit it, but I'm studying allopathic medicine, I guess it's what you naturopaths would call "bad medicine" haha.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:49 AM
rayosunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by escucharla
Sorry to hear about your accident. I wish you all the best! I hate to admit it, but I'm studying allopathic medicine, I guess it's what you naturopaths would call "bad medicine" haha.

Escucharla, thanks, You are studying to help people to me that is noble ;) rayosunshine
Old 13-03-2013, 02:51 AM
rayosunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrachel300
Sorry to hear about your accident :(
I often struggle with not knowing which direction to take too. I'm sure whatever you decide will be the right step in your personal development.
Life often moves through stepping stones.

missrachel300, thank you the accident did open me back up spiritually after being shut down since childhood. Amen to the stepping stones! rayosunshine