Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 23-09-2017, 07:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Talk Before Sleep

Elizabeth Berg
Old 24-10-2017, 05:45 PM
Master
tom sayrw
hansl grettl coz my dad usd 2 reed it 2 me wen i wz a kid he did
usd 2 get
beano dandy anruls but dnt thng thy sell thm now

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Conversations with God by Neal Donald Walsch
Old 25-01-2018, 03:52 AM
Newbie ;)

The Time Workshops by Abrielle Jones

Any one read this book ? if not I highly recommend it, after simply reading it and believing what I was reading Ive been actually able to do some practices like travelling in positive no time... This is handy if you got 10 min to get to work but its a 35 min drive, you can use positive no time to create more time for yourself inside of no time, so you can get to work on time with 1 min to spare everytime. With out speeding, you have to be confident without a doubt and absolutely positive with out worry that youll get there on time, It actually works.
Old 24-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Knower
~ Escape from Furnace series (Though haven't finished >.<)
An amazing horror/thriller!!

~ I Am the Messenger
I loved this book in high school. Not sure how to describe it lol

~ Everyone's a Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too
<3 <3 <3!!!! Made me cry. So simple, and so deep!!
Old 13-07-2018, 04:33 AM
Experiencer

Book1 Bhagavad-gita CHAPTER 4. The Divine Knowledge.

In the Brahma-samhita, the Lord is called infallible (acyuta); it means that He does not forget Himself, even when he is in the material world, whereas an ordinary being, in contact with matter, does not remember his past lives. Therefore, the Lord and the individual soul are never equal in all respects, even if the soul is liberated, like Arjuna. Although Arjuna is a devotee of the Lord, he sometimes forgets the position of the Lord. But by the grace of God, a devotee can instantly realize that the Lord is great and infallible, whereas nondevotees, or demons, can not comprehend His divine nature. Therefore, people with a demonic mindset can not understand the meaning of this and other similar verses of Bhagavad-gita. Krsna remembers what He did millions of years ago, and Arjuna does not remember, although by nature they are both eternal beings. It must also be noted that the ordinary being forgets everything that happened to him, because he has to change bodies, but the Lord remembers, because His body, sac-cid-ananda, is eternal and unchanging. He is advaita: there is no difference between His body and Himself. Everything that is somehow connected with Him, has a spiritual nature. But the body of the conditioned soul is material and different from itself. Since the body of the Lord is identical with Himself, even when he descends to the material world, He maintains His position, different from the position of ordinary beings.
Old 27-08-2018, 02:42 PM
Ankhesenamun

Treasure Island

That's definitely my all time favorite.
Old 20-09-2018, 02:26 PM
Seeker

Any book by Wayne Dyer becomes my new favorite book when I read it. I'm so sad he left this world but am so grateful for all the wisdom he left behind.
Old 28-09-2018, 11:19 AM
irisa

"Of Bees and Mist" (Erick Setiawan)
Old 09-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Suspended

At the moment, The Labyrinth: Rewiring the Nodes in the Maze of your Mind by Craig Woods.