Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 13-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Experiencer

Hands of light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field
author: Barbara Brennan
Old 13-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Master
"The Prophet" - Kahlil Gibran. The only spiritual book you will ever need !
[Find it here, click on Works - http://leb.net/~mira/
Old 13-04-2013, 09:56 AM
Paci Bera

I do have many and I bet that there are many books I haven't read yet which will be one of my favourites.

I selected: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Old 13-04-2013, 09:56 AM
Paci Bera

I do have many and I bet that there are many books I haven't read yet which will be one of my favourites.

I selected: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Old 13-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Paci Bera

oh and for all those who are fond of the ancient greek gods and lots of humor: Percy jackson
(some may already know)
Old 14-04-2013, 12:26 AM
Master
krishnamurti's Notebook

Silence grew and became intense, wider and deeper. What was outside was now inside; the brain which had listened to the silence of the hills, fields and groves was itself now silent; it had gone through that and had become quiet, naturally, without any enforcement. It was still, deep within itself; like a bird that folds its wings, it had folded upon itself; in folding upon itself, it had entered into depths which were beyond itself. The brain is essentially superficial; its activities are superficial, almost mechanical; its activities and responses are immediate, though this immediacy is translated in terms of the future. Its thoughts and feelings are on the surface, though it may think and feel far into the future and way back into the past. All experience and memory are deep only to the extent of their own limited capacity but the brain being still and turning upon itself, it was no longer experiencing outwardly or inwardly. Consciousness, the fragments of many experiences, compulsions, fears, hopes and despairs of the past and the future, the contradictions of the race and its own self-centred activities, was absent; it was not there. The entire being was utterly still and as it became intense, it was not more or less; it was intense, there was an entering into a depth or a depth which came into being which thought, feeling, consciousness could not enter into. It was a dimension which the brain could not capture or understand. And there was no observer, witnessing this depth. Every part of one’s whole being was alert, sensitive but intensely still. This new, this depth was expanding, exploding, going away, developing in its own explosions but out of time and beyond time and space.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Experiencer
the suzumiya haruhi series is by far my favourite
as far as spiritual reading, the tao te ching
Old 05-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Teiksma

Stranger in the strange land by Robert A. Heinlein.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:21 PM
sesheta

I have a few (so far...)

- Alice In Wonderland (YAY!)
- The Way of the Wizard - Deepak Chopra
- Time and Again - Jack Finney
- Pet Semetary - Stephen King
Old 01-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Master
I have a few
The raging quiet by sherryl jordan.
Solomons angels by Doreen Virtue.