Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Dharma Employee

anyone ever tried methods of bringing things to a head and did they work

people say, you can't run

they say the pull is difficult to stop

so far, so experience

has anyone tried to force the issue by stating the truth or attempted to weed it to the suface somehow

good chance you will scare the peeps conerned i guess

I know everyone says, that is trying to force/manipulate the universe hand in all this but they also keep saying it is the universe hands/god that is creating the situation and the pull for the purpose of spiritual growth and not any end game relationship, which sometimes suggests the growth is in the communication and not all in the seperation
Old 13-10-2010, 02:49 PM
yes

Bringing things to a head takes courage. it won't scare her off.
Old 13-10-2010, 03:15 PM
yes

Also, it might be physically uncomfortable for her to be in your presence. That might take some getting used to for her.
Old 13-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Dharma Employee

well I have experienced the uncomfortable feeling , because i was overwhelmed by my feelings for her recently when she same and asked me to dance and she said

" you looked at me like i did something wrong"

I thought if you only knew

the uncomfortable feeling, though rings a bell

in what ways specifically
Old 13-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Master
Yes... Suggesting you two could have a heart-to-heart talk might work out well. At least you could simply express your thoughts and feelings, which is always a good thing... and if you listen well you might get more understanding of her.

Xan

Old 14-10-2010, 09:06 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by yes
Bringing things to a head takes courage. it won't scare her off.

If she's not prepared to face the connection, it could scare her off.......but her behavior already indicates that she's a runner.
Old 14-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
If she's not prepared to face the connection, it could scare her off.......but her behavior already indicates that she's a runner.

oh yes definately , never try and force it cos imo it doesnt get u anywhere ,if u force this she may just run further away , the more i psuhed with my twin the more he ran and is still running , just have patience with divine timing all will fall into place whern it needs to ,the universe is in control here not u
Old 14-10-2010, 10:33 AM
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Employee
well I have experienced the uncomfortable feeling , because i was overwhelmed by my feelings for her recently when she same and asked me to dance and she said

" you looked at me like i did something wrong"

I thought if you only knew

the uncomfortable feeling, though rings a bell

in what ways specifically

As i am sure you know, feelings can manifest as physical symptoms, which is all natural and we're all used to the usual ones, like the flight or fight response. But if she does recognise you like you recognise her, won't she be having to deal with losing her own sense of self and individuality? Might that be a painful process? I think you are right about the ego fighting. I think others are right that you just have to speak to her. If it's easier, write to her.
Old 14-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Dharma Employee

so by talking to her, it will scare her off probably

by saying nothing , it will go nowhere
Old 14-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Master
Well hang on now.... how can someone be a runner if they don't even know of the other person's feelings for them? Perhaps you all know the story a little more than I do but so far I've seen nothing to say that Dharma Employee has actually said to her "Hey, I'm really attracted to you and I want to get to know you". Anyone starts off a conversation with someone new with "You're my twin flame and we're destined to be together marry me now!!" is gonna get a "runner" in response imo.

I think it's disrespectful to label a person a "runner" just because they don't feel the same way, without even giving them the chance to decide if they feel the same way or not.

Give her a chance to decide and tell you her feelings Dharma - tell her that you want to get to know her better.