Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2007, 10:32 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
OMG, I've just gone all shivery reading that! I honestly can't remember you mentioning those silver/white beings before! Mind you, that's good really, as I can't put it down to 'imagination' or what have you, LOL!

Oooh! Wonder if I can find anymore out about these particular beings...? Gotta go & have a google or something, ****.

Completely jealous! Loving the silver/white!
Old 17-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
I was stargazing last night when to my suprise I saw one of the stars moving across the sky. I saw about 5 "shooting stars" and about 7 or more of these "flying stars".
At one point, whilst watching these moving stars, I experienced two shooting stars that came really close to my house, I thought that was kind of strange, since shooting stars are meant to be debris burning up in earth atmosphere or whatever. When this happened I could feel my heart chakra expanding, or corresponding with theirs, as if they were lifting me up to a higher conciousness.
I stayed up all night watching these guys move and shoot across the sky, it was cool.

Enlightener

Flipping heck!
Now that IS cool! lol
AM
Old 17-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
Maybe I need to monitor my bedtime snacks a little better and use more sunscreen? :don't know:

Peace everyone,
Charity

lol - excellent post Charity!

Only time I've ever seen an angel it looked like a pink blob! lol
A graceful one at that!

Perhaps that's why you saw the angel in the pink bubble! Could've been so you knew to recognise them?

Peace to you too!
Love and light,
AM
Old 17-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Ascended Master

Loving the avatar Lapis! lol
AM x
Old 17-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Wolf
I have seen quite a few oddities, as I star gaze frequently. One event, me and a friend were sitting outside talking, when an enermous meteor light up the sky. As large as it was, we thought for sure it would have an impact with earth's surface. Nothing ever did. Nothing unusual, until a news story a week later, witnessed by a police officer and some random guy, reported the same thing in Maine, and same certainty thier would be an impact.

One night I was alone, and I saw a massive white orb in the sky, that was surrounded by a blue haze. This orb suddenly took off, and had a tailing effect, similiar to a space ship is Star Trek entering warp drive. I hate sounding like a sci-fi nerd, but that's the best way to describe it.

lol - excellent!!!
AM
Old 17-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Loving the avatar Lapis! lol
AM x

Isn't it great AM? It sang to Lazuli as well. Lighthouse, nuff said.

Jaycee,

I'm glad too that you don't remember my mentioning seeing beings that looked just like what you saw. It's so much better that we each experience these level of things without knowing about them prior. I can't tell you how many times I've kept been deaf, dumb, and blind to certain info only because I was supposed to live it myself first. Then afterwards connect with books, articles, other people who'd also experienced the same thing. Our Higher Selves deliberately withhold certain things from us only because we're to live it ourselves first. It sure sounds like this is what happened to you with this one.
Old 21-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Luke Wolf

Quote:
Enlightener & Luck Wolf,

In many cases people will physically see UFOs in the sky because they expect to see strange or unususal things 'up there'. Now if you seriously want this to go to the next stage then start expecting to see some higher positive ET beings say like....on the ground! In many cases these beings are connected to you/you to them, and They are trying very hard to make contact with you consciously, hence seeing strange objects and lights in the day or night skys.
As I mentioned, the one occurance was witnessed by someone else. Maybe my other story was a mere chunk of rock or ice, and it appeared much differently than others I have seen?
Old 25-01-2007, 12:30 PM
sashwah

Hi guy's.. I've just come back to this site.. I used to be a very regular visitor about a year ago.. but the site got hacked, I lost hundreds of posts and lost heart... For some reason I have been drawn back to the site... I think I've been too far away from the spiritual and far too much into the nuts and bolts side of ufology. I've missed the spiritual "debate" if you like... I think about it most of the time but don't really chat much about it!

So anyway HI!

The only one's I can remember seeing are about 2 to 3 feet tall and are stocky, squat and blue.... cobolt blue, and they wear a brown cloak with a cowl.

There was a black dog in another experience which was probably a screen memory.

The only other being I have seen was golden and almost liquid in form but very beautiful and that was in a meditation.

I have had other experiences but I couldn't open my eyes...? Can't figure out why... maybe they were glued shut because I was so scared!!

Nice to meet you :)
Closed Thread