Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Lapis

Question What Have They Looked Like To You?

This should be interesting! For communications only lets call "Them" ETs and/ or Light Beings. Non-physical other dimensional Beings that you've seen either while asleep, in a meditational state, or wide awake or whatever....doesn't matter. The question is: What did They look like to you when you saw or perceived Them?

They can shapeshift when necessary and also just fade out infront of our eyes or blink out super fast. Again, what did you see? I'm going to describe 3 old friends I've known for a long time. My first memory of them was in a past life in Egypt of about 12,600 bc. but they've been around for most of this life as well. Here's what these 3 physically looked like in Egypt and also to me still.

The Orion:

Humanoid about 6 foot 4 inches give or take. He had milk-white perfect smooth skin with a pale blue cast underneath. He had the most amazingly beautiful eyes. They were deep cobalt or Lapis lazuli blue with a strange deepth and other-worldliness about them. His straight shoulder length hair was deep dark blue-black. His body shape was exactly like those Egyptian drawings of their gods. Very wide shoulders with a narrow waist and hips. He was beautiful. He wore a lot of Lapis lazuli and Gold because in 3D they most closely vibrated, represented his Home system in Orion.

The Sirian:

The Sirian was humanoid but shorter and very stocky in comparison to the Orion and Pleiadian. He was about 5 foot 9ish and more thick and rugged. He had Caucasian skin with a heavy ruddy cast. His hair was a deep dark copper and slightly wavey. His eyes were green and very focused and intense, far less etheric like than the other 2. He was the Sacred Architect. He wore Carnelian and a lot of copper because they most closely vibrated, represented his Home in the Sirius system.

The Pleiadian:

Humanoid with tanned Caucasian skin. He was built just like the Orion being about 6 foot 4 ish. His body shape was like those depicted in the ancient Egyptian drawings and wall murals. Wide shouldered with a narrow waist and hips. He had straight slightly longer blonde hair that came below his shoulders. His eyes were bright brilliant sky blue. If you didn't know better you'd think he was a stereotypical "surfer"! He wore Gold and Turquoise mainly but also wore numerous gemstones. The Turquoise and Gold most closely matched his Home energies within the Pleadian system.

The Elder Sirians:

These Sirians were super ancient Beings when They came to Earth in Egypt 12,600 years ago. They were a far more advanced race of elder or ancient Beings from the Sirius system. These Elder Sirians were between 8 -10 foot tall and were thin and rather frail. They had humanoid bodies that stood upright but they all had Lion heads and faces. They also were covered in soft and beautiful fur like a Lion. Some of Them were white, others had different shades of tan colored fur. I can't even express how old and wise these Elder Feline Beings were. They exuded nothing but such higher energies that we'd call pure "Love" that you fell in love with Them on the spot! You wanted to touch Them and hug Them and never be without Them.....think far beyond angelic and you're getting close to what these Elder Sirians were like when I knew Them briefly in ancient Egypt.

The Elder Pleiadians:

These Beings were also humanoid but with bird heads and faces. They too were ancient more evolved Elder's from somewhere in huge Pleiadian system. They may have come from other star systems as well, but I only knew of this group from the Pleiades. They too were very tall but more muscular and less frail. Think of the Egyptian Gods/Goddesses with bird or falcon heads and that's pretty close to what I remember. They were rather intense Beings that didn't mess around. They had things to do and They went about doing them! I don't recall Them talking much but used telepathy primarily. They were perfect.

Last edited by Lapis : 11-01-2007 at 01:20 AM.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:07 AM
Enlightener

Middle-dew parenthesis

I was stargazing last night when to my suprise I saw one of the stars moving across the sky. I saw about 5 "shooting stars" and about 7 or more of these "flying stars".
At one point, whilst watching these moving stars, I experienced two shooting stars that came really close to my house, I thought that was kind of strange, since shooting stars are meant to be debris burning up in earth atmosphere or whatever. When this happened I could feel my heart chakra expanding, or corresponding with theirs, as if they were lifting me up to a higher conciousness.
I stayed up all night watching these guys move and shoot across the sky, it was cool.

Enlightener

Last edited by Enlightener : 11-01-2007 at 02:10 AM.
Old 15-01-2007, 02:25 AM
Luke Wolf

I have seen quite a few oddities, as I star gaze frequently. One event, me and a friend were sitting outside talking, when an enermous meteor light up the sky. As large as it was, we thought for sure it would have an impact with earth's surface. Nothing ever did. Nothing unusual, until a news story a week later, witnessed by a police officer and some random guy, reported the same thing in Maine, and same certainty thier would be an impact.

One night I was alone, and I saw a massive white orb in the sky, that was surrounded by a blue haze. This orb suddenly took off, and had a tailing effect, similiar to a space ship is Star Trek entering warp drive. I hate sounding like a sci-fi nerd, but that's the best way to describe it.
Old 15-01-2007, 09:41 AM
~Jay~

Oh Lapis, that Plaeidian guy sounds like a hunk!

*Ahem*...sorry!

I don't know if this counts or not, but on Friday we were doing a group 'inner-self' meditation as part of our development. We were asked to picture ourselves lying naked on a bed, and ask our spiritual links to take a good look at us, and show us our real selves.

Next thing I saw was another 'me' sitting up on the bed, still half inside the other 'me', but I was completely white and silver! Long, flowing, silver hair, big silver eyes, pure white skin....weird! I must admit it freaked me out a little and didn't investigate any further.

Other than that, I have seen some little blue guys during another meditation a while ago. There were about eight of them, looked kinda like the classic grey-alien shape, but they seemed rather harmless - about 4.5 ft tall, I would say....
Old 15-01-2007, 10:14 PM
Lapis

Jaycee the Pleiadian did and still does look like a "hunk", a 5th dimensional hunk, which is far far better! Imagine a physically handsome and beautiful male but add to all that a full functioning higher Heart and totally integrated male/female polarities and he's the result, and we begin to get an idea of what some 5D beings (many are Pleiadians) are like.

That was a great experience you had!!! Peel off the "meat suit" as someone here called our physical bodies, and you have a Light Being or a strangely beautiful etheric looking Angel or ET sort of character underneath it. We really are the aliens just covered up in 3D physical "meat suits". I've seen a couple of silver-white beings exactly like what you described. I think I even shared this way back at TF. Thin and tall and those silver almond shaped eyes - reminded me of a cross between some Air Elemental and a ET being made of Light. Thanks for sharing that with us.....very cool!
Old 15-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Lapis

Enlightener & Luck Wolf,

In many cases people will physically see UFOs in the sky because they expect to see strange or unususal things 'up there'. Now if you seriously want this to go to the next stage then start expecting to see some higher positive ET beings say like....on the ground! In many cases these beings are connected to you/you to them, and They are trying very hard to make contact with you consciously, hence seeing strange objects and lights in the day or night skys.

If one only expects to encounter "ETs" in the form of UFOs then that's probably how it'll start, but if you'd honestly like a more direct interaction with (I stress this - positive) ET beings then fear not.....dive in and state that you'd like to begin a closer relationship. Then pay attention to all the weird things that will start to happen in your life, your dreams, and telepathy or the conversations in your head with more than just you!

Personally I feel that far more people will be experiencing conscious interactions with some different nonphysicals or ETs during 2007 (and beyond) as this is just what's coming due to our current rapid spiritual evolution.
Old 16-01-2007, 10:10 AM
~Jay~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
That was a great experience you had!!! Peel off the "meat suit" as someone here called our physical bodies, and you have a Light Being or a strangely beautiful etheric looking Angel or ET sort of character underneath it. We really are the aliens just covered up in 3D physical "meat suits". I've seen a couple of silver-white beings exactly like what you described. I think I even shared this way back at TF. Thin and tall and those silver almond shaped eyes - reminded me of a cross between some Air Elemental and a ET being made of Light. Thanks for sharing that with us.....very cool!

OMG, I've just gone all shivery reading that! I honestly can't remember you mentioning those silver/white beings before! Mind you, that's good really, as I can't put it down to 'imagination' or what have you, LOL!

Oooh! Wonder if I can find anymore out about these particular beings...? Gotta go & have a google or something, ****.
Old 17-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Enlightener

Catnip Sterilised/Olfactory Morman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Enlightener & Luck Wolf,

In many cases people will physically see UFOs in the sky because they expect to see strange or unususal things 'up there'. Now if you seriously want this to go to the next stage then start expecting to see some higher positive ET beings say like....on the ground! In many cases these beings are connected to you/you to them, and They are trying very hard to make contact with you consciously, hence seeing strange objects and lights in the day or night skys.

If one only expects to encounter "ETs" in the form of UFOs then that's probably how it'll start, but if you'd honestly like a more direct interaction with (I stress this - positive) ET beings then fear not.....dive in and state that you'd like to begin a closer relationship. Then pay attention to all the weird things that will start to happen in your life, your dreams, and telepathy or the conversations in your head with more than just you!

Personally I feel that far more people will be experiencing conscious interactions with some different nonphysicals or ETs during 2007 (and beyond) as this is just what's coming due to our current rapid spiritual evolution.

Yes; I have noticed that I am quite in control of the experience of these Ufos, as in if I am being open and non-fearful whislt I am observingt the craft in the sky it will move closer towards me and I will, as a result of connecting with the beings, feel my vibrational energy heighten, as if I were becoming more enlightened.

Though, if I react with fear to the occurence, I witness the craft moving further away from my position, or merely coming to a stop.

I do feel the connection with them very strongly, and the more I embrace this feeling the more it expands.

I believe that one day I will summon enough mentality to actually meet these beings that hang around my neighborhood, small steps, and they are always there when I desire them to be. I know that they are beneifical for me, though the whole idea of meeting a being from another planet gives me a slight case of the heebies...small steps, i guess, then a HUGE one, hee hee.

Enlightener
Old 17-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Charity

Hi everybody,

Love this thread. Not a whole lot to share but I thought I would take a shot at it.
(Okay, so after I finished writing this there was more than I thought!)

The first ET I remember seeing was in a dream. Actually there were several of them. All shorter than I, maybe 5 feet tall. Dressed in white clothing, somehow I just knew it was cotton. There was a man in the lead, he had dark eyes and dark hair, really curly, curly hair about to his ears length. I don't remember what the ones that stood behind him looked like, but I know that there was a woman in the group.

The second time was also in a dream. I was watching these huge translucent bubbles floating down from heaven. They were soooo beautiful and sooo graceful. Some were like an opaque white color with violet highlights. The others were a beautiful pale pink. The white ones were empty but the pink ones each had an "angel", an angel dressed in a darker pink and the color gold was in there too on the edges and hems of their clothing was where I remember it the most.

The third time was a dog I saw. It had an odd shaped head and very long legs in proportion to it's body. It was black and white. It was standing on a boat dock that stretched waaay out into the water and at the end of the dock was an opening that had a long cone shaped ray of light pouring out from it.

The worst experience was just the other day. I was trying to see my own aura and concentrating very hard on looking in a mirror right at the middle of my forehead. All of a sudden my face began to slightly morph into a very old and wrinkled face with deep set eyes and a sort of mist floated over the mirror and everything just stood absolutely still. I looked really scary. But I took a few slow deep breaths, ask for protection from the heavenly hosts, and continued to look. It didn't happen again even when I tried to make it appear so I have no idea what I was seeing or why.

Maybe I need to monitor my bedtime snacks a little better and use more sunscreen? :don't know:

Peace everyone,
Charity
Old 17-01-2007, 08:22 PM
~Jay~

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us Charity - they were really interesting to read.

I've also scared myself half to death by doing mirror-scrying work. The first time I tried it my face also morphed into this horrendous looking thing! Didn't try it again for ages afterwards, lol!
Closed Thread