Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 01:25 AM
nickmellor33

my bedroom window

i often look out my windows at night hoping to see something like a ufo , its one of the most fascinating subects around , and like david morse says in the movie "contact" if theres noone else out there "its an awful waste of space"........
Old 10-01-2007, 06:06 AM
deltawaves

Hey Nick,

I used to be the same and still always do look up. I can remember three times when I have seen unusual moving objects in the sky around the Adelaide Hills in South Australia. Then in about 1998 I had an experience one night in my bedroom where I awoke to find three white beings glowing with large eyes and big heads. I got scared and tried to move away but found I was paralysed and then two of the beings held down my arms and the third came toward me and put their arm out to my third eye then I blacked out. It felt so real, I have often wondered what happened there, if it was my sub concious or was I visted my beings who blacked me out for whatever reason. I've read all the theories about Alien races (i.e David Icke's stuff etc.) and some of it rings true but a lot of it is just too off for my intuition's sake. This all happened just before my spiritual awakening, which has gone ahead since late 1999 at full speed.

Enjoy watching :>
Old 10-01-2007, 10:23 AM
~Jay~

Oh my goodness Deltawaves, what an experience!

I'm sure I've told this story before on here, but my two boys and their cousins all claim to have seen spaceship-type craft in the sky whilst playing in my mum's garden one night.

My 8-year old described the sky being full of them...triangular shapes mainly, but others were round & spinning, he said. He's not normally one for making things up, and both of them are very sensitive and have psychic ability. His description of the triangle craft also matches things I've read about before, too.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltawaves
Hey Nick,

I used to be the same and still always do look up. I can remember three times when I have seen unusual moving objects in the sky around the Adelaide Hills in South Australia. Then in about 1998 I had an experience one night in my bedroom where I awoke to find three white beings glowing with large eyes and big heads. I got scared and tried to move away but found I was paralysed and then two of the beings held down my arms and the third came toward me and put their arm out to my third eye then I blacked out. It felt so real, I have often wondered what happened there, if it was my sub concious or was I visted my beings who blacked me out for whatever reason. I've read all the theories about Alien races (i.e David Icke's stuff etc.) and some of it rings true but a lot of it is just too off for my intuition's sake. This all happened just before my spiritual awakening, which has gone ahead since late 1999 at full speed.

Enjoy watching :>

"This all happened just before my spiritual awakening, which has gone ahead since late 1999 at full speed."

Of course it has!

Has anyone ever had the experience of walking into a room in your house and your much loved pet cat or dog doesn't recognize you at all and starts to totally freak-out? It stares at you with utter panic on it's little furry face with it's eyes the size of tennis balls while getting ready to flee the sceen all because it doesn't recognize you in that moment. To your cat or dog, YOU are suddenly some alien intruder!!!

In so many of these types of situations, the non-physical ET like or Light beings ect. that show up in our lives/bedrooms/consciousness exactly like this, are just our much loved other dimensional friends and/or family from our Home dimension. And.....because when we incarnate into 3D physicality we do so, for the most part, with total amnesia we respond to these beings and situations just like our own pets do with us sometimes. Alien intruders!!!

They of course know we're here with 'amnesia' of who we are at other dimensions and why we're here now. They know because before we left Home and incarnated here, this was thoroughly discussed between us all. We set-up these face-to-face encounters with them as safeguards in our forgetting or amnesia. In many ways some of these beings are our "guides" as we here on Earth call them, when really it's just your best buddy Joe from Home helping you to stay on track here during this timeperiod or window of opportunity. No mystery, no special treatment just our Home dimensional friends helping us to do exactly what we came here to do NOW in this most important time period of huge transitions.

My 'amnesia' has been much less than the norm and because of that I've always been aware of a bit more of my Home station and some of my ET or Light friends and family, so when some of them show up, it's no big deal to me. And they show up for many different reasons because we really are multidimensional beings. Often they'll show up exactly like what you described deltawaves, to help us by triggering a chakra into activity at the same time that some other cosmic and/or astrological planetary movements are starting which is like spiritual rocket full. Or balancing out some energetic fields in our many different bodies (etheric, mental etc.) which have gotten out-of-whack due to our rapid growth, or helping us to clear out something and at the same time, helping to jog or jolt or consciousness a bit so our amnesia lessens some! Everything is related and multidimensional and very hard for us with amnesia and linear blinders on to grasp and so, we have cyclic help from our Home much of the time.

We are SO much more than just humans currently living on Earth.

Last edited by Lapis : 10-01-2007 at 09:40 PM.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:11 PM
deltawaves

Thank you Lapis!! What a wonderful way of looking at the encounter and I like the cat/dog analogy!!. I never felt the beings were a bad thing (even though I didn't recognise them and was initially scared) but there for my good, so thanks. I also had what felt like Doctor come to me one morning in 2003 as I woke up, he said he was removing something from my third eye that would help me, it looked like a long piece of sinuey gunk, I also was parlaysed during that one and it felt connected to the first encounter, but again felt it would help me awaken further.

It's so good that many people like yourself can awaken very young. My parents were and are very unconsious so it was a struggle to awaken in such an environment, but I'm glad I woke up when I did at 31.

Oh and yes & Jaycee, the flying objects I saw were also triangular in shape , three of them moving in a triangular direction at amazing swift speed and colours kept changing.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:27 AM
rose

i have memories of seeing triangles flying when i was young. very young. and delta...i have had the same experience as you! maybe it's a southern hemisphere gathering :) it was a couple of years ago, i awoke to see similar beings standing over me. at first i was terrified, then i got a strong understanding of what they meant. they seemed clinical emotionally but harmless. and i felt they knew me and were getting impatient and just wanted me to sort myself out. so i wasn't overwhelmed with a feeling of love from them but i did feel they were helping me like they would a naughty child. they forced my third eye op and i saw blue light. then i relaxed and went back to sleep.

a week or so before this i had seen blue light coming from the lounge but presumed the computer was on downloading something over night. but found out the next day it wasn't.

it was you lapis that actually helped me see these expereinces as positive and normal after it happened when we met on another website :) i'll always be grateful. for years i had been terrfied of "meeting" aliens. then i learnt to connect them to a higher spiritual plane.

but to be honest, i haven't done them proud. i keep delaying my spiritual growth out of habitual fear sometimes and laziness at others. i wonder if i'll get a revisit soon :) i hope so...i always feel open to the idea when it' s daytime but i always feel so vulnerable at night and in bed. even with my partner beside me.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:13 AM
deltawaves

Thanks for sharing your experiences too Rose. It's relieving to hear others going through the same stuff as me, as none of my friends I have ever spoken to about this could relate to me and just thought I was off my rocker and they all changed the subject real quick ;>

Oh and Lapis I have to tell you!! Your analogy about our animals being frightened of us sometimes. Well last night a neighbour brought a stray act to my friend's door and now I am baby sitting her and she gives me those looks, I love the universe's sense of humour!!
Old 25-01-2007, 12:44 PM
sashwah

I feel like I've come home! Lapis... You echo my beliefs exactly. I posted a thread earlier about abductions and what I wrote was basically me fishing to see how members here felt. I never know how you're going to be received, I've had some negative responses in the past.

I should have read more of what you'd written before I posted it lol!

I believe we are all here to complete a mission... I also believe if we'd known how hard it would be we might have re considered!! I've often found myself thinking that when things are tough. But when they're not and things are going good, the knowledge I have of this is of enormous comfort.. I have one friend who is of the same opinion as myself, we can have a laugh about it but it's also amazing to be able to recount all of the little events that have transpired in our lives to take us where we are going ... There aint no such thing as coincidence!!! When something wonderful happens we shout "thank you universe"! Whcih is quite funny really seeing as we knew it was going to happen before we came to have our "amnesia" ... I could confuse myself here so i'll shut up for now...

It's good to be back :)

I love it.
Closed Thread