Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2006, 10:02 PM
DASA

10:08, 1:08, 11:08

It's when the clock say's any of the above that you really have to worry

Watch out for it in films and TV programmes which give the time at the start of a scene.

Gouranga x 108

Das
Old 27-02-2006, 01:04 AM
Guiding You

Hello Angelica,

Have you discovered the meaning to your number sign?! Perhaps the most powerful tool for sign interpretation is your own intuition. Ask yourself, "If I knew, what would this sign mean?" Symbology is often more than not, different for every one. When working with your intuition it's important to have faith about what may first come to mind.

Someone else seeing the same sign (scenario) may identify with it differently. Finding the feeling or emotion that you associate with the sign can offer valuable insight to it's meaning. Think of the sign, and notice what emotion comes to mind - if there are several or there's a conflicting result - still your mind, and notice what emotion you would most likely link with the sign.

Look back over your life, and remember the last time you had that feeling. What was the situation that evoked that feeling? What is the message from the memories? By observing the emotions connected to a sign, you can find the significance of your sign.

When I first started interpreting my signs and messages, I used a technique, where I became the sign. You may have read about this. It's very simple yet, incredibly effective. Simply become the sign. Imagine that you are the sign, so you would say, "I am the 1:11 or 2:22 5:55 sign and I represent _________." (you would say whatever first comes to mind)

I associate these numbers with a pattern of an identical occurance/s taking place, almost predictable. So, if this sign was presenting itself in my life, I would need to take a close look at where I have been predictable. This could mean, there may be a block in my ability to move onwards in a certain direction. I may need to work through an issue.

I may add up the numbers, and take a close look at the final number's meaning, which in this case, would mean that it was time for me to make a plan regarding something for the next 2 -3 years in my life. This could be work, study, family or money, and so on...

Number signs are beautiful. As tricky as they may seem, when you discover their meanings they make wonderful sign bringers with important, and often direct messages about direction, healing and growth. Numbers are like cycles, they never end. Hope this helps

Abundant Love and Blessings,
Guiding You
Old 27-02-2006, 08:12 PM
silver swan

the time is....

Watch out for it in films and TV programmes which give the time at the start of a scene.

Gouranga x 108

Dasa , I am interested what you mean by the above quote.
Old 28-02-2006, 11:24 AM
DASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver swan

Gouranga x 108

Dasa , I am interested what you mean by the above quote.

108 is a special number according to ancient Vedic belief. It's supposed to bring good fortune, and is deep rooted into many of the religious practices of today's 'Hinduism'. For some reason it seems to crop up a lot in films or on clocks in the above formats, especially once you are looking for it.

Nice choice of avatar:
"the all-perfect saintly persons are compared to the swans"
- A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
Old 28-02-2006, 12:17 PM
silver swan

Hi Dasa. I am just wondering, why do you have to worry if you see that number , if it means good fortune?
Old 28-02-2006, 12:45 PM
DASA

108 Worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver swan
Hi Dasa. I am just wondering, why do you have to worry if you see that number , if it means good fortune?

Sorry, it was a kind of in-joke that only I got. 108 is also Krishna's number, if you keep seeing it then you could say 'your numbers up' as Krishna is watching you. Time to leave this world of repeated re-birth and death and enter the eternal world of eternity, knowledge and bliss...

Hare Krishna :-)
Old 28-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Ascended Master

All the 1's apparently relate to angels, or other higher realm beings.
While 2's are said to relate to "Christ Consciousness"?

Always see plenty of 1's - 11.11, 111.1 etc etc, and its always when I don't intend on checking anything that they appear.
I therefore use this as an alert to remind me that a higher power is in attendance.
All the 2's I therefore use to remind me that "Christ Consciousness" is perhaps what I'm aiming for?

Much to be said on this subject, and numerology seems to hold the answers.
Old 29-07-2006, 02:44 PM
kundalini

Anyone interested in interpreting the numbers 111, 222, 333, 444...etc, will be interested in visiting the following site I believe. It not only as an interpretation of some single numbers but it also has a definitive guide to the triple numbers 111, 222, 333, 444 etc, the synchronicity of these numbers said to be sent from your 'spirit guides' as a guiding tool. You will find these interpretations and additional information at the following website:

http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

As an adage to the above, the site also offers a FREE numerology reading. This requires nothing more than your name and date of birth. Thanks for reading. Kundalini.

Last edited by kundalini : 29-07-2006 at 11:03 PM.
Old 29-07-2006, 11:21 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASA
Sorry, it was a kind of in-joke that only I got. 108 is also Krishna's number, if you keep seeing it then you could say 'your numbers up' as Krishna is watching you. Time to leave this world of repeated re-birth and death and enter the eternal world of eternity, knowledge and bliss...

Hare Krishna :-)

Hi DASA is not the above statement one suggestive of fear, rather than love? I thought your interpretation on the number 108 to be so and I did some research into the validity of this number with regards to your interpretation. So, I would ask that you read the following link and then see if you still stand by your analysis. I am not meaning to be disrespectful but I do challenge views that I don't think are valid. Here is the link:

http://www.salagram.net/108meaning.html

I would like you to comment on this DASA as I would like clarification of your views in case I misunderstood what you are saying. Thank you.

Lastly, sorry for double-posting but I do not know a way of quoting somebody
and then re-editing a post already made. I could not simply copy DASA's words as my 'copy' option had already noted down the above link. In case there is anyone who knows a way around this problem, then please let me know. Thanks for reading. Kundalini.

Last edited by kundalini : 29-07-2006 at 11:24 PM.
Old 13-08-2006, 03:31 AM
Enlightener

It's strange and cool how you never expect to see 111 or 1111, they always suprise me and when i try to look for them they are never there.
Closed Thread