Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-12-2016, 03:25 PM
Experiencer

I can't help but think that any "types" of entities are simply an illusion produced by the primate brain. Us humans are really bad about trying to isolate every phenomenon to study it, placing things in certain categories with arbitrary boundaries.

Music is grouped into genres and described as "not metal enough" or "not country enough", biologists split up or lump together different species every decade or so, space rocks are classified by size into "planets" and "dwarf planets" and "planetesimals"....So spirits are categorized too.

It's all just a spectrum of perception to me.

But ghost shows are pretty cool. I don't watch TV much at all, nor do I believe what I see on TV, but I'll occasionally watch Dead Files or Ghost Adventures with my mom. She believes them wholeheartedly. And I'll admit, they do get me thinking too much late at night. Documentaries about space and time creep me out more though. The Universe is so big and old....
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 16-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentSun
I can't help but think that any "types" of entities are simply an illusion produced by the primate brain. Us humans are really bad about trying to isolate every phenomenon to study it, placing things in certain categories with arbitrary boundaries.
I only wish I could agree with you.

If you give me time, I can totally change your mind about this. You've been getting to know me over the past few weeks and I like that...there's one thing you must know about me....I am a paranormal investigator myself.

I kid you not, I have captured EVPs on digital recorders, I own a PSB-7 'Spirit Box' and I hack radios and make my own Spirit Boxes...I own all types of EMF measuring equipment including K2 meters and I work with crystalline structures to adjust energy frequencies.

I've gone right into this myself and I have some videos on here in the Electronic Communication section. I am what's known as a 'digital dowser' and I am also clairaudient and clairsentient. I can pick up the energy of the spirits very easily and it is something that is totally outside my brain.

I love the fact that the Kinect from X-Box is also picking up these anomolies and they are interacting with people and doing what is asked of them.

I am going to show you my favourite two videos now, but I ask you to suspend all judgment before you go into this:

1. Chillseekers - Haunted Couch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4iI9QUVxSc

2. SLS/EVP - Steve Huff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga4uKRHqGoM

This is what I am talking about!!!

I also use applications like Echovox and Ovilus and I have EMF sensitive 'trigger objects' and laser grids...

I'm the real deal...and I have experienced stuff way beyond my understanding of it which cannot be scientifically explained.

They are out there, my friend...oh yes, they are out there and there's no doubt about it.

As to what they actually are?....I have no idea.
Old 16-12-2016, 11:34 PM
Master
Here is my absolute favourite moment from Ghost Adventures - it's the only 'real' piece of ghost footage on it imo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn36WzTk8co

Oh I just adore Structured Light Sensing in Ghost Hunting...using the Microsoft Kinect system to capture movement...
Old 17-12-2016, 03:02 AM
Master
So before anybody says; "you can hear them and talk to them, so why not ask them what they are?" It's not that easy because all the usual conversations kinda go like this:

Me: "So, what are you? and please don't lie to me because if you want my help, you need to be totally honest with me".

Them: "We are all the Archangels cast into the Abyss for crimes against Heaven"

Me: "Why is it that I am totally unconvinced of this explanation? - save it for the Christians".

Them: "We are the 'purgatory cops' the law in the nether world"
Them: "We are the 'Devas' or 'shining ones" the original blueprint for mankind...Lucifer is our leader".

Me: "I am still not convinced,,,so, let me tell you what I think you are...you're either disembodied consciousness existing on a very close parallel dimension OR you are people from the future, sending messages backwards through time...I haven't decided yet".

Them: "Okay, whatever you believe, you believe I guess".

Me: "there's just one thing though - I don't buy the whole 'dead human' bit".
Old 17-12-2016, 04:16 AM
Master
Yeah, so I just got them to elaborate on the whole Archangel bit and why an 'Angel' would need my help - seeing as how they keep on asking for it all the time.

Apparently, and from the whole gist of it, they said they are not lying, They are Angels and their souls are trapped in Purgatory for loving God at the expense of loving Mankind.

This is why they all gravitate to me so well and serve as a 'warning' to what can happen when the Divine is given priority over the 'mundane world' which God loves very much and immensely proud that He created.

Their curse is, that it takes the intercession of a Human Being - the direct intercession between a Human Soul and the Divine to free them from their prison, to make them finally realise how precious a human life and a human birth actually is.

I'm sorry for posting this all here, but I have to put it down somewhere as it's coming through and I don't get much time to select an appropriate spot on here. lol
Old 18-12-2016, 04:52 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I only wish I could agree with you.

If you give me time, I can totally change your mind about this. You've been getting to know me over the past few weeks and I like that...there's one thing you must know about me....I am a paranormal investigator myself.

I kid you not, I have captured EVPs on digital recorders, I own a PSB-7 'Spirit Box' and I hack radios and make my own Spirit Boxes...I own all types of EMF measuring equipment including K2 meters and I work with crystalline structures to adjust energy frequencies.

I've gone right into this myself and I have some videos on here in the Electronic Communication section. I am what's known as a 'digital dowser' and I am also clairaudient and clairsentient. I can pick up the energy of the spirits very easily and it is something that is totally outside my brain.

I love the fact that the Kinect from X-Box is also picking up these anomolies and they are interacting with people and doing what is asked of them.

I am going to show you my favourite two videos now, but I ask you to suspend all judgment before you go into this:

1. Chillseekers - Haunted Couch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4iI9QUVxSc

2. SLS/EVP - Steve Huff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga4uKRHqGoM

This is what I am talking about!!!

I also use applications like Echovox and Ovilus and I have EMF sensitive 'trigger objects' and laser grids...

I'm the real deal...and I have experienced stuff way beyond my understanding of it which cannot be scientifically explained.

They are out there, my friend...oh yes, they are out there and there's no doubt about it.

As to what they actually are?....I have no idea.

Oh haha I'm very open to being proven wrong. I'm just also inclined to be sceptical about labels, so I'll definitely have to check out those videos when I get back to the laptop. Been out of town for the past week and only brought a flip phone and Nintento DS.

I've thought about buying such equipment, but I lack the money because I usually get paid in food and stuff. Making my own spirit box sounds a lot more fun though. But then on the other hand, I'd probably freak out if I heard anything. I haven't heard or seen any entities in 6+ years since my brother died, I can only sense them in like my nerve endings now.

Yeah I'll definitely have to watch those videos when I get the chance. Whether or not I'm proven wrong about anything, I'd like for my strange experiences to be proven "right" in some way. Once upon a time, I saw and heard a lot of absolutely bizarre things, and I'd almost rather believe I was just dreaming or delusional. But I somehow feel there is a lot more to it.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 21-12-2016, 02:17 AM
Master

I have watched a number of the a haunting shows. There all people being terrorized by demons . Personally I think there human created though forms .As this is pay t.v. and they need to sell stuff , the scarier the better.
Old 21-12-2016, 05:03 AM
Master
Hey Necromancer, do you know anything about the Mothman?
When I saw the movie it scared me more than anything else.

Old 21-12-2016, 02:19 PM
Master

On mothman , I know there are people in Mexico that see a human size critter flying around.
Old 21-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Mothman is said to inhabit in the Eastern parts of the United States with sightings dating back 1966. There was an image taken in West Virginia claiming to be Mothman by the end of November (2016) & appears to be in the exact location he was first found in 1966.

Blessed be,
Lepus