Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 31-05-2016, 10:21 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Catching a spirit on a camera?

Thinking about going to my local graveyard, might take some photos, cannot be in the night-time though as it shuts early, it's not open all the time.

How do I catch some spirits or orbs on my photos?
Old 01-06-2016, 07:59 AM
Seeker

If any of the Spirits want to be seen you should see something.

I personally don't believe that Spirits stay in graveyards.
Old 02-06-2016, 03:27 AM
Lepus

Hello arlonicholson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlonicholson
Thinking about going to my local graveyard, might take some photos, cannot be in the night-time though as it shuts early, it's not open all the time.

How do I catch some spirits or orbs on my photos?

Why not take some pictures at your own home? I did. I wouldn't be surprised if I were to see orbs floating about to this very day in my house. Last time I did, there were many orbs in my basement, I recall two orbs in particular that stood out to me - one had a skull inside an orb, the other had a conjoined cat and dog. This was way back when I was still in my teens, though. Turn off the lights from a particular room, and take pictures. I say use a camera that flashes, or any other camera that can take night photos. Good luck!

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 04-07-2016, 02:44 AM
Guide
I tried to catch some orbs with my camera in a cemetery once, was told to ask any spirits present for their permission to take photos
and to recite a little prayer first for your protection, as some wayward spirits could follow you home, not sure whether this is true or not?
Old 04-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Master

I can usually fairly easily get orb photos by just saying out loud (you could also probably thought project out but I prefer to just use my voice to be sure they are hearing), I ask any spirits around to slow their vibration down if they can and stand in front of my camera. (I dont get orb photos when I dont ask this.. well only once without asking).
Old 05-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Master
It's a pity I don't have a working camera right now. I can see orbs and at the moment, I am regretting the fact. I should buy a camera and try to take photos of these to share what I am going through.
Old 05-07-2016, 08:04 PM
Ascender

Not one person has ever caught a credible, convincing photo of anything spiritual have they??

I wish they would mind but maybe its not possible, its been theorised that spirits may be real but they actually appear in the minds eye so to speak as opposed to physically manifesting??
Old 06-07-2016, 06:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Not one person has ever caught a credible, convincing photo of anything spiritual have they??

I wish they would mind but maybe its not possible, its been theorised that spirits may be real but they actually appear in the minds eye so to speak as opposed to physically manifesting??

ive got quite a few orb photos but disbelievers like to say re the orbs "its dust on the lense" ..

the interesting thing is those "dust spots" is that they appear in my photos on request and not at other times.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Not one that any die-hard sceptic would ever believe anyway.
Old 06-07-2016, 10:19 PM
Guide
I have caught a few orbs in photos, but I think a spirit of the dead apparition would be much harder to photograph as they know what you are up to, unless of course they are willing to be photographed , and I have heard they can often only appear for a very short time as it takes a lot of spiritual energy to manifest