Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 03-02-2016, 03:24 AM
Guide

Can anyone please explain this? felt like somebody was mixing their energy with mine

Its a weird phenomenon that has happened on several occasions in the last few years. I will write about the last 2 times in detail.

About 3 years ago, it was around 9 p.m at night. I was getting ready to go to bed after watching a t.v. show. Out of nowhere, I felt this very high strung, crazy energy, start at my feet, go up through my legs and all the way up to the top of my head. This was not my energy. This felt like, if you were going to water, how the water would rise up the deeper you went in. This energy was on high, and it stayed with me through the whole night, and I didnt get to sleep that night at all because it was too energized. It felt like I had been taken over by somebody elses energy.

A couple of weeks ago, I was sleeping very soundly. It was very late at night, and I was out cold. Again, this same thing happened. It was like my energy, which was very low, content and at peace with my sleep...out of nowhere, i went from being at total peace, to a 100 mph...on high. Again, it felt like I was being hijacked. I woke up, and it felt like my whole body was vibrating and my energy level was extremely high, and I started having all these sexual thoughts that were not mine. It was way out of proportion to anything I have ever experienced. I wasnt even awake when it started, it woke me up...and no its not the morning sex or middle of the night sexual feelings people have sometimes....this energy was WAY TOO high...and it was not mine. It lasted about 5 minutes and left as fast as it happened. Thats not how I am...it was not my energy...when I say it was high, I mean it was very very very high energy. Like somebody who was using drugs. I never feel that way. I dont have that kind of energy...ever.

I am an empath...and I do pick up on other people's feelings from miles, even states away. Distance has very little bearing on me picking up other's emotions. These two experiences were not subtle, if I had to describe what i think a possession would feel like, that would be it. It didnt mess with my head, just my energy.

I am wondering if this is not some entity, could it be another person who is having thoughts about me or is connected to me somehow...I did not feel like I was being raped or anything...I felt like my energy was not my own....it felt like somebody or something raised my energy levels up very very high, both times I was resting, or getting ready to rest. I do not think it was hormones, or anything like that because I can tell the difference...this felt like somebody was using or mixing their energy with mine...and they were fired up both times, in different ways. I feel like it is another person doing this...
Old 03-02-2016, 06:09 PM
Experiencer
Hello,

I cannot say for sure but it does sound like a temporary possession. But.if it happens again it's not that hard to know if it's a possession or something else. Just challenge the entity by the name of Christ (or any other diving bring if your choice) amidst that feeling and if it's a possession it will force out the entity.

Boson
Old 04-02-2016, 01:51 AM
Guide

Thanks Boson....good advice.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Colorado:

It appears that you are growing and radiating differently. This in relation to your 'energy surges'.

You may apply a meditation, to be helpful in accessing this information and validating what has been said here today.

In the most basic expression....”You are adjusting and moving into a new or higher level of self-awareness and alignment with your Higher Self.

Relaxation and ACCEPTANCE is important, at this time.

I wish you well in your inner explorations.

In Light & Joy Taoist

P.S. No outside forces, counter-parts, astral shells, inter-dimensional beings, thought-forms or Dark Force energies are seen. This is a time for celebration, as you ARE expanding in your consciousness and awareness.

Congratulations.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:27 AM
Experiencer
Your Twin Flame maybe ?
Old 02-03-2016, 08:30 AM
Master
I agree with your suspicions Colorado, it sounds very much like an astral body joining with your energy, I notice more and more people are getting proficient in the astral world with no moral restrictions or code of ethics to temper their behaviour. I would imagine it is someone you communicate with either on a forum or face to face, actively thinking no and challenging them should help, it's very hard to know who it is directly.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:43 AM
Seeker

Do you feel the bed moving as if something is putting weight there? I don't know for sure what it is, but ive been having what I think are night hags. Hard to say thou. If say, if you think there's a spirit, try and communicate