Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 05-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Reconnective Healing & Strange Happenings

Hi All,

I'm new to this site. I'm trying to find answers to what has been happening to me since I had Reconnective Healing work done.

During the sessions I always hear two distinct noises. One sounds like a few sticks of bamboo being clicked together, over and over. This last for a few seconds. Then I heard clicking that sounds like a large beetle's legs are clicking on the window pane, also lasting a few seconds. Then I become very relaxed enter a meditative state. I would say like a trance, but I have no idea if that's what it is or not.

After a couple of session, in addition to the above, I also started talking. Not in english or even a foreign language. It sounded very strange.

Then really strange things start happening. This is where people might think I'm insane. After the clicking noises, after I enter a trance like state, after I start talking, everything stops. Nothing happens at all for a few seconds, then my face literally starts to change shape. I cannot see this, as I'm on the table with my eyes closed, but I can feel it. My muscles, without my control, change shape. The are around my eyes tighten up, so much so that the room seemed pitch black. Then center of my face did the same thing. Then my mouth area created a growlish look like an angry dog or animal.
Then I could feel my tongue become very thin and long, like a serpent or lizard. And then, of course, (because why not! Like I'm not already freaked out enough as it was!) my tongue started darting in and out of my mouth and I was hissing. And I felt a cylinder go through the palm of my right hand, more than once.

My last session was much the same as above, except my tongue didn't change and the cylinder didn't go through my hand. My healing practitioner says it's just something that needs to be released. My spiritual friends say it's not good for me to do again. That it was a dark energy trying to enter my body.

I want to get the Reconnection Done, which is a once in a lifetime healing, but I'm afraid to do it again.

Niecie
Old 06-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Ascender

wow.....this is weird.....what happens to you.....does not sound positive at all, I'm afraid.....
for what reason do you need to do this reconnection healing? what is this exactly?? who told you to do this?
Old 14-01-2016, 07:04 AM
Knower

Sounds like The Reconnection energy is really bringing out your psychic intuitions. But sometimes a lot of it happening all at once can be really scary, especially when you don't know what's going on. During meditations I frequently hear taps and cracking sounds, and tube-sucking sounds right before a bunch of energy washes over me. Different energies seem to cause different noises (that's my guess, anyway).

It also sounds like you could be releasing or just remembering things from other lifetimes. Many people have had other lives as animals. I was a bear, an eagle, and a gorilla -- each one had really special moments that I remembered very, very vividly during meditations. I definitely took-on the characteristics of the animals while remembering being them, and felt what they were feeling.

And with The Reconnection energy, people release with shaking, jerking, and really strange-feeling ways. I've heard Eric Pearl speak (is that his name, sorry, I'm so tired right now I don't remember, but wanted to do this post for you). Eric is a chiropractor, and one day this strange feeling started coming out of his hands to his patient, and the patient's body started jerking around like crazy, and the patient was healed (I don't remember if he was healed right away, or if it took a few times). Eric's book "The Reconnection," describes peoples' bodies doing all sorts of different things to release stuff. And while reading his book, I started feeling a really gentle energy.

It's been a long time ago that I read The Reconnection, but I think it's Arcturian energy coming through. But since our Earth bodies aren't used to this type of healing energy, our bodies react in all sorts of different ways. That goes for most new energies with our bodies -- it usually takes time for our bodies to get used to it. Sometimes it's as simple as just being thirsty for a while, or the body feeling really heavy, or craving a certain vegetable, or sobbing off-and-on for a day or so. Or, like you know, it can leave pretty dire feelings.

Perhaps you could talk about what happened and your fears about it with the practitioner over the phone, if you feel comfortable doing that. He/she might not have known the depths of what you were going through, and might be able to give more insight for you. After the phone call, you might have a better idea of whether or not you want to have another session. Who knows, maybe the energy you're after is with a whole different type of healing, if the Reconnection energy is too much for you, at this time.

At a Natural Health Expo, a Reconnection practitioner was there and for a short time, about a minute, she waved the energy around my hand -- it felt really gentle and warm. And when the practitioner moved a few steps back, still weaving the energy with her hands, I actually felt the energy got stronger. When I told her this, she said a lot of people report that. But since I only had the energy for such a short time, I wasn't really able to get the full effects.

Whatever you decide to do, I think it's terrific that you're exploring these things, even if it's scary sometimes. You're really brave! Reminds me of people who make fun of metaphysical things, like calling it airy-fairy stuff -- they really don't know what happens. You have to be really brave to go through all this stuff! Sometimes, I don't think the people who make fun of it would last 3 minutes - just my humble opinion, of course.