Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 12-09-2017, 02:49 AM
Experiencer

Next book to read/listen to

I finished the last audio book I had on my phone at work today and just about had a mini melt down.

So anyway what I guess I am saying is I am ready for my next book (preferribly audio format).

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 13-09-2017, 07:40 PM
Deactivated Account

That's a good idea to listen to books while working.

I don't buy audio but every now and I will find free 'audio' on Youtube to listen to for kicks. Allan Watts and Adyashnati are my fav to listen to.

The 4 agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz is a cool read too. I found an old thread were I discussed this book, links to vids included. I never owned an audio but I going to assume they are much better quality and directive. But hey, free : D

Quote:

The 4 agreements is based onToltec teachings, the Toltec was a Mexican civilization in the 10th and mid-12th centuries, so in essence this book is based on indigenous beliefs,and actually anthropologist referred to the Toltec as scientist and artists, they were a very aware and intelligent group

For those that want to hear the audio of the book, here are the videos

1st agreement

Second Agreement

Third Agreement

Fourth Agreement

I find 2 and 3 are so rich. I highly recommend reading/hearing these videos if your looking for a little inspiration today. Such a simple guideline, the language is not overwhelming or too intricate to digest, very common sense, and incredibly inspiring, imho.
Old 17-03-2018, 11:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I finished the last audio book I had on my phone at work today and just about had a mini melt down.

So anyway what I guess I am saying is I am ready for my next book (preferribly audio format).

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

What topics are you looking for?
Old 22-05-2018, 08:54 PM
Experiencer

Shantaram is a good one