Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-06-2016, 02:17 AM
Ascender

Symptoms of Spirits Interacting With Me?

Hello.

For the past several weeks (or maybe months?) I've been experiencing a progressing decline in my reflexes. What I mean by this is my body would start to feel very heavy; as if I'm going up a mountain and carrying someone on my back.

The first symptom I would notice is I would get drowsy real easy. But then I might just be tired of work. (Usually I'm full of energy)

The second symptom I would feel extra burden on my shoulders (both). They wouls feel very heavy, tense and sore. In my line of work where I sell cars, this is a completely out-of-nowhere physical symptom to have. So it can't be work.

The third symptom I would have is I feel extra aggresion within me. I would get very angry / emotional very easily and when I do its like a volcano exploding.

The fourth symptom I would have is pain in my right leg. The pain would first off present itself as a "sore" leg (as in after running/jogging for a period of time) but then would progress to something very painful. I can't walk without having to feel pain. The pain stings but there are no mysterious bruises or anything of the sort.

Does anyone / has anyone have any information or experience as to what I'm going through?

Thank you! :)
Old 20-06-2016, 10:49 AM
Master
Yeah, it's called chronic fatigue syndrome with related fibromyalgia, but my suggestion to you is that you go see a doctor about it.

It also sounds like a magnesium and iron deficiency - so the story goes when one interacts with spirits. lol

All the best.
Old 22-06-2016, 12:37 PM
Master

In aggrement with Necromancer it sounds like a med. problem . You might want to see a doc.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Pathfinder

Could be medical, I do also suggest maybe going to a doctor to see if anything is different with your health..

but I can also see where the possibility of a spirit attachment is present..

I went to my grandfathers grave this year and brushed away the grass that was covering a gravestone near his.. After that I had tingles that would go up my right arm, up my face, onto my scalp for about a week and then it stopped. Not sure if that was medical or related to having brushed off that grass, but considering nothing has happened since I'm kind of wondering if something followed me home for a short while.

Spirits that are attaching themselves to you will drain your energy and will mess with your moods.. kindly ask for your space and see if anything changes.. I still recommend going to a doctor first though