Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Pathfinder

Thumbs up My parents house, I can communicate with the spirits in my mind.

Hi and Thankyou for viewing my post!! I have some questions concerning spirits in my parents house where I grew up. First off some history, I've allways known about them and seen/ heard them. I beleive most of them are very kind but perhaps at least one seems to not like me tries to scare me with sinister laugh. I'd love to know more about them and why they are their. That I could not get an answer from them. I slept over at my parents a few weeks back in the most active part of the house. First they started knocking and trying other ways to get my attention. I spoke to them mentally and said" ok I'll talk to you, Iam tired but I'd actually enjoy some conversation myself" I kept seeing the face of a man in my head, I have seen his apparations before. He is very kind. He told me that their is 8 of them in the house. I asked why they were their. He said " we're in limbo" I heard the other one say some unkind words and some other unclear speaking from the others I really don't remember what they were saying. I went to sleep and said goidnight. Then I kept feeling hands on my body giving healing comforting energy and a lot if talking and activity woke me up. They really wanted to talk again!! I said I'm sorry another time I have to sleep im sick. I have gotten a somewhat clear evp back their before with some helpfull information for me and past conversations about me in the house( my parents ect) from a trauma that happened years ago. The questions I have are how can I help these spirits and why are their so many in the house?? Can anyone feel anything about the house, the area, possibly a graveyard covered over nearby?? I want to help them they badly want to be heard. And I'm curious why Theye are their. Any insight I appreciate kindly. Thankyou.
Old 31-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Deactivated Account

hi
let me put it this way,dont interact,unless they tell you why they are there what is holding them back,can they coexist peacefully,and go about their business and you yours.Without any interaction or acting up.
think along this line,a con man plays your ego and tells you what you want to hear,yet his intentions are opposite.unmask them,see their true colours and intentions.When the con is caught and bring it out does the conman agree admit.does a thief admit he stole.Dont never ever be naive.
try and send them away,already they trying to play you,good spirits go about their business,they can come in instead of them or alternatively you can send them away,or have someone trustworthy send them.
Tell them to mind their business,reverse the roll for an instance,can you go to them when they trying to SLEEP and say abcd ,TELL THEM TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT PERIOD FULLSTOP.They are acting up in your presence.Howd hitler get people to follow him,inspire dreadful acts ,and his followers followed and did it lovingly.
Its like a politician comes on air he sounds so good and believable but never ever does what he says,but deep down you know yeah RIGHT. but when he speaks your like yeah wow truth and justice.
heres a lesson learnt the hard way tell them you will not drain my energy.if they actup push your buttons or those around you try and be in loving or higher vibration,even demons attack is usually just to harness energy,by attacking your emotions,so you are not positive empowered happy grateful etc etc.
spirits are of all types like us good evil,lost ,naughty,confused.
THEY DANGLING A CARROT INFRONT OF A DONKEY AND YOUR NOT A DONKEY YOUR A HUMAN BEING>LOVE IS TO BE FOLLOWED BY VERY SOUND LOGIC TO BACK IT UP.
DONT THEY HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO THAN INTERACT ABCD WITH YOU??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????
LIKE A GOOD CON IS ALWAYS DONE SUBTLY<UNLESS YOU OUT THEM AND THEIR EGO THEN TURNS .................
Like i might get some of your action because i interfered.
The energy you speak of is like so called energy drinks or sugar rush wears off and damaging in the long run.So do abusive relationships....you know how that is.......
TEST THEM,apply himalayan salt solution(WATER + salt) on your body and see if those hands touch you lovingly and healing energy.the himalayan salt is quite healing and energising.
ohh yeah the best trick they have once you catch on is to blame you the thief conman or person(GUILT).if i was loving and you in your bed trying to rest and sleep would i come to talk to you and disturb you,or let you rest,recharge your batteries,talk to you later in the morning.Good cop bad cop routine sometimes very ugly nasty cop too.i think you get my logic.Next time ask them to book an appointment of your liking if you still want to COMMUNICATE hahahahahahahaha.
YOU CAN CALL ME OUTSY IF YOU LIKE ,BECAUSE THE BAD AND THE UGLY AND NASTY COME OUT to play in my presence,CAN YOU DIFFERNTIATE BETWEEN TALKING TO THE ENTITY OR UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ONE OR TALKING TO THE REAL PERSON.THOSE EGOS ARE LAYERS OF THE ENTITIES CONTROLLING<LIKE THE RUSSIAN DOLL WITHIN A DOLL WITHIN A DOLL THING(YOU THOUGHT THEY MADE IT FOR WHAT<I HOPE THE REAL YOU WILL REPLY AND HAVE A CONVERSATION.
VERY FEW REAL PEOPLE OUT THERE.
WHY DO THEY HAVE THAT SAYING THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM<yet no one Recognizes or adresses the elephant,when you do they start behaving like power crazed little children or pure nasty.know thyself or yourself??????????
Can you just barge in to your bosses office have a chit chat or be like hey im taking an off expect a raise or do you follow a chain in command.you are the boss in this situation,how rude and silly behaviour.Like an illusion sleight of hand thing,im the boss working my *** off for 10 people,then my employees selling company secrets,other sabotage you,you go to fix it the the other guy wants to do his own things doesnt show up,tell them to account .................................................. ..........................anyway.................. .................................. respect chain of command and due process,anything that doesnt is not good for you.
IMAGINE ME AS A PERSON A STRANGER COME KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR PESTER YOU.YOU A BIT LONELY BE LIKE YO WADDUP,OR RATHER YOUR REACTION SHOULD BE DO NOT TRESPASS IL PUT YOU DOWN OR CALL THE COPS,or me being cheeky tell ya hey look im lonely too.WOULD YOU ALLOW A STRANGER IN YOUR ROOM EMOTIONS FEELINGS OR HEAD<OR DO YOU PUT UP DUE PROCESS,UNTIL HE EARNS YOUR TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY STRANGERS FIRST
BE SHOCKED PULL THE SHOTGUN OUT FIRST,ASK HIM WHAT YOU DOING,ESTABLISH IF HE A THUG OR A VERY NEEDY PERSON.BUT YOU DIDNT EVEN GET THE 12 GAUGE OUT so he can respect you.LET THEM KNOW YOU HAVE A WEAPON,cause they way i see it they saying look at this sucker,easy peasy,no defence
WHERE AM AT NOW ANYONE COMING WITHOUT PERMISSION IS AN INTRUDER AND MEANS ME NO GOOD BUT THE OPPOSITE.
SHARING MY THOUGHTS AND EXPERIENCE HAS ALSO GIVEN ME SOME INSIGHT AND PERSPECTIVE ON MY JOURNEY.I THANK OUR CREATOR FOR THIS OPPURTUNITY TO THINK OUTSIDE A BOX WHICH I AM FORCED TO CONSTANTLY RETURN TO.The universe is not a box its unlimited,the box is the other side which uses all methods of negativity to push you back in,when you trying to get out.hope it helps you on your journey.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:44 PM
Deactivated Account

i hope you realise the 12 gauge shotgun as a metaphor,and not trying to shoot entities hahahahahsahahahahahaha lol lol, .Hope you established a line of respect.never be naive never.as they are darn nasty nasty nasty people beings lets just say beings out there.
Old 16-10-2016, 02:22 AM
Pathfinder

Now that you helped me see what is actually going on with these entities, I am actually thinking more clear headed about the situation. They are definetly trying to play me! I beleive they could also feed off of chaos and cause it in this home simultaneously. I'm remembering some other " occurrences" over the years and they were not pretty. I have to thank you for your help Enforcer. They've seen me as curious and naive. And I have been absolutley. And right, I was feeling sick and they wouldn't leave me alone.not nice at all. Even after telling them I needed rest. I understand your theory about having weapons against negative entities.they could be mischiefous,bored, angry. And as much as I find the paranormal interesting they are problably having a time with me. Lately the activity has been non exsistent. I had some friends work in the house and so far very quiet. I was told that a man was also their followed me home from the hospital because he was attracted to my light, he also had a hard time in his younger years and wanted to learn from me( or something) how I would overcome. he was politley invited to go to the light and did so. If I do hear them again. I'm going to assert myself.
Old 16-10-2016, 02:36 AM
Pathfinder

I also get what you mean by people's layers of ego. Feels pretty lonely or something cause I'm pretty just out as myself real.
Old 16-10-2016, 11:10 PM
Deactivated Account

hi
its good that you are doing well and thinking clearly,and your true God given intuition is being calibrated and your putting the links together.
What i might add might not go well with most people on here,think about spirit guides,if all pious people in history and messengers and prophets were bringing people out of the evil dark matrix control system,they went through ordeals and the powers of that time alot of oppression,why werent they given spirit guides,Because they Went to the only source of Power And Light And Goodness the Creator fullstop.Heck they are innocent people and even children gone through ordeals more than me and you combined,yet they choose to be humble people arent they worthy of such Spirit guides.
Even evil people work with evil spirits,Good spirits are not allowed to interfere,unless be it some issue and they come to someone gifted and mention something to be resolved in mutual matters.those people dont go out there saying abcd running spiritual camps etc you get what im getting at.
They got to play different roles and scripts oppressors then act friendly as some sort of saviours,if you out them then no games just destroy.
Be strong dont be naive your heart is in a good state,trust the creator only,even me i can be under the influence and mislead you unknowingly,there are others who do it knowingly.Sometimes even your family becomes a test not everyone will follow truth goodness and justice.
I know you are a straight shooter,and that can be lonely,they take advantage of that,just dont allow them to take advantage.you wear your heart and emotions openly,they wear masks for mimicking.Be strong.be vigilant.
May Allah protect you guide you and make you strong and shower his peace and tranquility and patience for you to deal with darkness.Your never alone,i know you are not materialistic.if you were they wouldnt bother with you.
It took me time to realise i was picking all the dark energies of beings others and the pollution in nature.Realise you are responsible of yourself and you do the best you can for family community and environment.Any major steps you take you will face the opposition persevere.
Your connection might just be stronger as you progress and the wisdom knowledge you are blessed by Our Creator,you will help me from a rut one day and many others.as you already did with that stranger.also again be vigilant,some pose to drain you and distract you.Be very vigilant,you can be vigilant and empathatic kind loving sharing.Shatter their masks.
I put up another post to test if they were straight shooters on this forum but no reply nothing.I should have played stupid and the role of your God im nothing and done it in parts.Yet no one if they had some knowledge would have compiled a sticky note on such matters instead of taking you in circles,and being mysterious.
I got my answers from the creator when he showed me the truth,can be very painful,my point being rely only on the creator.
Read up on cult leaders and their methods you will find those methods employed by so called spiritual gurus and any spiritual authority or someone in so called power.theres a very interesting summary if i get the time will post it up for you.
You were shown by the creator when you linked the puzzles to your past.
Or did you want some cool one liners and me acting mysterious,humorous too,some with double meaning of perverse nature.
Rather a lengthy reply straight shooting.
Theres some stuff if i post on here all the trolls will be on it and can be barred or my postings changed.i will not risk that,how would someone get the straight answer.certainly if you follow the majority you will be mislead,think for yourself.All the good guys were vigilant they questioned the mainstream stereostypes so called corrupt systems and ways of life damaging to others and environments.
Yeah tell me about being lonely when most choose the illusions.
You can do it solo if the creator is with you.
Technology has caught up with how the spirits have been controlling,people,influencing them.thats enough you will findout on your own in time.
for now its just serious detox of mind body and spirit.
ohh yeah sometimes play the wolf hunter in the sheeps clothing or the shepherd disguised as a wolf.many wolves out there.its to protect the real you.Plus rule of thumb dont allow anyone in your bed unless they put a ring on it hahahahaaha,a very distasteful joke lol.hey i would be the first one with bags of rings,dont allow anyone in your bed unless they marry you,yet an awkwardly prolonged joke........moving on i have a question have you used orgonite ,any experiences with it?
Old 16-10-2016, 11:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkinside81
Now that you helped me see what is actually going on with these entities, I am actually thinking more clear headed about the situation. They are definetly trying to play me! I beleive they could also feed off of chaos and cause it in this home simultaneously. I'm remembering some other " occurrences" over the years and they were not pretty. I have to thank you for your help Enforcer. They've seen me as curious and naive. And I have been absolutley. And right, I was feeling sick and they wouldn't leave me alone.not nice at all. Even after telling them I needed rest. I understand your theory about having weapons against negative entities.they could be mischiefous,bored, angry. And as much as I find the paranormal interesting they are problably having a time with me. Lately the activity has been non exsistent. I had some friends work in the house and so far very quiet. I was told that a man was also their followed me home from the hospital because he was attracted to my light, he also had a hard time in his younger years and wanted to learn from me( or something) how I would overcome. he was politley invited to go to the light and did so. If I do hear them again. I'm going to assert myself.

Please Thank our Creator,i will charge you a prayer for me ,no credit cards or distant clearings ,or prayer charges.just a prayer for me and many believers who are oppressed by the evil oppressors among men and spirits.yeah they feed off the chaos and pollution of our emotions minds body and spirits and environments too.Feed them nothing.Peace.And your welcome.
Old 31-10-2016, 05:26 AM
Experiencer
Hello Sparkinside, hopefully this thread is still being followed. I admittedly didn't read Enforcer's posts, so please forgive me if I say anything that duplicates what he did.

Based on what you've said, it sounds like there's a collection of spirits stuck there after death. Limbo is the name of the place between life and afterlife, where a spirit can be stuck if they have no knowledge or assistants to help them move into the light/afterlife. I've encountered a number of them stuck there, both those who were aware of their death and those who weren't. I've noticed that it's common for those in limbo to still retain a lot of the personality and demeanor they had in life; they're the ones more likely to have resentment, attachments, and otherwise be a bit difficult to talk to.

Most spirits who reach out to others - both aggressively and in passive (albeit startling) ways - are indeed trying to communicate. Spirits seem to be able to tell who is sensitive to their energies, and will seek them out. Sometimes desparately. Many, many people wish to reassure the family and friends they left behind that despite their death, they really are okay. It can be upsetting for some spirits to see their loved ones in distress over their passing, and in the cases of parents, they can sometimes linger to watch over their children. It's actually fairly common for very young children who lose a parent to report that their parent is still there and talking to them.
However, people who are sensitive to spirits are a bit uncommon. Not rare, but certainly not common. Those who are willing to listen and pass on their messages are even more so, and so it's especially common for spirits to start gathering around someone who is expressing an openness to them. Spirits can sometimes be a bit oblivious to the influence they have on the environment around them, and can take being ignored as a sign they're not being "loud" enough: this can result in their communication attempts becoming more frequent or potent.

Fortunately, it's pretty easy to get things squared away. If you don't want to deal with trying to communicate with them, it can be helpful to directly tell them "I'm not interested in communicating with you at this time." Spirits who are aware and friendly (in my experience, most of them) often are willing to comply and will either seek other sensitives or stop trying to communicate. If you do want to talk to them, or at least leave room for them to express themselves, you can say "I'm willing to communicate with you, but please only talk to me during the daytime, as your attempts during the night are scaring me." Since you mentioned at least one spirit actively has talked to you, and according to your intuition you felt a good healing energy from one of them, I'm inclined to believe you have at least one beneficial spirit among them. He's most likely to be compliant, and will probably be easiest to have success with for the next recommendation.

In this case, you can act as a guide to help the spirits cross over. There's a plethora of benefits to going to the light, the most significant being the love and help they'll receive by being able to return to their ancestors and loved ones in the spirit realm. It's a simple enough process, and my preference is to envision a hole opening into the other dimension, with the rich golden loving light of the Source/Higher Power/God streaming down. The spirit then rises to it, engulfed in the light, and drifts into the spirit world. It can be most helpful to first ask that helping spirits come, to directly accomodate them upward and guide them to other helpers once they get there. I personally feel most comfortable asking angels to come for this, and oftentimes there are ancestors of the spirit who also arrive. You're certainly free to call on any spirits you are comfortable with, if you decide you want to try this method.

I'm not certain why there would be so many in one house, and the only thing I can really think of is that there may have been someone who lived there before who was sensitive, and therefore they were attracted to. Since you mentioned there had been trauma in the house, I'd be willing to believe that the more troublesome spirit may have been drawn to that. There are certain types of entities whose purpose is to consume negative energy, sort of like the janitors of the spirit world. Typically they travel alone, and will simply consume a pocket of negative energy and then move on to the next. Though in cases where they come across a place that produces a lot of negativity - such as a house where there is abuse or severe depression - they can become overfed and begin to instigate fear and anger to cause more negative energy to be produced for them to consume. This might be what's happened, and in that case inviting as much love and light as possible to the area will help clear that out.

Whatever you choose to do, I encourage you to always listen to your intuition.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."