Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-10-2019, 12:35 AM
Guide

Is My Pain From This Life or the Last?

What if Most of the Pain I carry is not even from this life?

How do I clear it? Or work on it?
Old 31-10-2019, 09:36 AM
Master
Hi Green.Heals

I believe certain amounts of pain can be due to karma previous lifetimes - we'll all have our individual views on that. But I do know about self healing energy - did a lot of research on that over very recent years. Are we talking mental/physical pain?
Old 31-10-2019, 05:30 PM
Guide

Hello one-light,

Mainly mental.

I work on self care, through balance, diet, exercise, trying to stay positive, and talk therapy. Friends, and family.

Although it works for a time, and I'll feel better maybe for a few years, the pain from before comes back in, through triggers. & so, sometimes, I wonder if it is in deed from the past.

I was just reading another poster in this sub-section on possibly being cursed at birth. Though that is not what I know for me to be true. I know I might look more into what some of those suggestions were, as they may be helpful here as well.

I am aware of some things, and than sometimes I wonder if the other area's that recur and or are triggered, just such a heaviness are carried over from the last life.

I had my ethereal spirit read about this time last year, and I reread it every once in awhile, and parts of it make more and more sense to me, than when I first looked upon it. Part of it does talk about this.
Old 31-10-2019, 07:56 PM
Master
Thanks for your honesty on this...

Ok let's start to get your mind straight.

I could have said I was cursed when I nearly died 4 years ago with tinnitus and hyperacusis 'over sensitive hearing' - wow did I learn some stuff after with spiritual guidance after the NDE, including 'angel sparkles' and then months later, a tapping on the bedroom window 'every' morning early hours but my wife couldn't hear it, which stopped after if did spiritual and energy research, then i'd stop research tapping would start again - and here I am, here now 'this moment' in time with knowledge, and I try to help people, give something back.

So I want you to put cursed right out of your mind 'now' this moment, and don't think of it again, if it tries to get into your mind override it with the word 'love or light' to stop it going into your mind. We are what we are, and have what we have now at this moment.

The brain is like an amazing computer that humans will never reproduce, and very rarely goes wrong - but i'ts the mind that's pushing the keys on the keyboard of the computer 'the brain'... So it's the mind we need to calm, sometimes its on the 'go' non stop.

This'll take a few messages either way - I'd like you to start with getting a diary and if you already keep one, then mark this in tomorrow, I'll make today the 'first day of all my days to come' - 'and today is going to be a better day' --- if it isn't you'll deal with it, then you can mark the next day same message.

Let me know when you've done that tomorrow - and we'll fix this problem or improve it loads.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Guide

Sorry, I must have mis-written the above, I don't believe I am cursed, at all.

The suggestions about past life findings is what I am more so speaking on. & working to heal that karma from than for now in this life.

& yes, I understand about pre-programing the brain, just like practicing positive reaffirmations, but I am speaking on something else.
Old 01-11-2019, 04:13 PM
Master
Ok Green.Heals my misunderstnding - maybe others here will have something to say on this...
Old 01-11-2019, 06:41 PM
Master
Most likely your pains are from this life. If you were someone else in a past life, and in case you don't even remember it, how and why would you be responsible for what happened back then? That's another problem with ''karma'' explanations, they tell you that some things happening to you are because of a past life, but most people don't even have past life memories.

I'm not saying there can't be or aren't past lives, but the whole karma stuff can become as problematic as the concept as 'sin'. The best thing to do is to be in charge now and forget ''past lives'' since, if they happened, you were a different person or even different organism. Make the best of what you have now. :)
Old 01-11-2019, 07:24 PM
Guide

I have karma from this life, and I know what it usually pertains to.

Our beliefs are a bit different, so I'll just message another, sorry, but thanks!