Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Summerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
Chrysaetos: Seriously I have to agree with the above poster you do seem to like to offhandedly bomb other people here. Yes I don't really think anything will happen in 2012 either, unless its a self-fulfilling prophecy BUT -- You can put that forth without being a jackass about it. Telling someone else their beliefs are nonsense, regardless of what they are, is more than a little rude.

uhhhh Scibat, calling Chrysaetos a jackass is FAR WORSE than him feeling something is nonsense. Last I checked "nonsense" wasn't remotely a bad word. Put your own mouth in check Scibat :)

And as far as Chrysaetos feeling astrology or anything is nonsense..we're still free to believe or disbelieve anything we like. I happen to like astrology and numerology and all kinds of ologys :) Chrysaetos saying its nonsense doesn't bother me in the least. Just tells me its way out of his interests thats all.

But Scibat if you were to call me a jackass or any such thing I would REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM with that and it would become YOUR problem in a heartbeat.

<This place sure has gone downhill since... well nvm>
Old 20-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Master
Thanks for the kind words Summerkat.
A bit of fire and water is ok with me, as long as it doesn't get vulgar. The jackass remark doesn't bother me.

Scibat is a cool cat in my book.
Old 20-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Summerkat

Okey doke, glad things are kewl
Old 20-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Master
Closing this thread for obvious reasons.

Closed Thread