Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2010, 09:51 AM
green

i want to put a different angle for this if you don't mind.

and what if all this is true and there is going to come a world wide catastrophe- the final end of mankind and this planet. the question is: can we really do something about it? can we really do something to save all mankind and all that is living? call me pessimistic but i don't think we can do anything like that. so at the worst scenario we all know in advance the date of our death.
we all know when it all will end, but think about all the people in this world that will never get there, that will die long before 2012. do we know for sure that we all make it to 2012? isn't it wiser to just focus on each day that we here and enjoy it, celebrate life and make the most of ithat day and not only for one- self but do something for society and life in its broader sense?

on a more philosophical level, 2012 rises the question if this world is predestined or everything is open and we do have a free will and free choice?

G
Old 25-10-2010, 10:06 AM
chinu

I think i will wish all the forum members
"A happy new year"
Old 25-10-2010, 11:51 AM
green

and happy indeed it will be

G
Old 25-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Master
I love your answers, and thankyou, I think the inner awakening is a cool thing to look at it as.
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Rumar

Just a bunch of disappointed people about how it's not the end of the world, if it were the end of the world, wouldn't that prove the Mayan religion correct?

Anyways, new presidential election is underway that year, we got ourselves new games and game consoles, and finally, I should graduate either 2012 or 2013 from full sail university. So my life is good, how is yours??
Old 25-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Master
Rumar love your response. Makes me realize to not take things so seriously.
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Moon Willow

I agree with the raising of human consciousness scenario, but not concerned at all about 2012. What happens after 2012??? 2013 is what happens!

I also think that we create our own futures, so if the mass consciousness is thinking "doom & gloom" then there's probably a good chance that the universe will follow our thoughts.

I agree with Rumar - live each day to the best you can! Live and love and look forward to an amazing future. Thats the future I'm going to be in :)

Moony x x x
Old 25-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Master
I can't wait until 2013 I can't wait until 2012 because I think a lot of people will wake up then.
Spiritlite.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Shen Mashel

In my opinion, 2012 is not the end.It is the beginning of a turning point in our society, but more for our personal inner self awakening i think...considering what i have been through so far.All my spiritual work would've been in vane if the end will do come.I just have that fundamental trust and feel what my heart is telling me and know the end is not 2012.On another hand, there is a new scientist stating the fact that the calculation on the Mayan calendar might show the end after 2050 not as we think now.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
Nothing, the Mayans ran out of room to write any more years... rofl

Seriously, it's already happening, a rise in consciousness, hopefully this will affect more souls....

Blessings
Abikisses

I always giggle at this cartoon. :)
Closed Thread