Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-02-2017, 09:19 PM
Ascender
How to stop someone from stalking me...

A man I 'met' online has been stalking me with telepathy and astral visits, keeping me up almost all night. Please, how can I put a stop to this?
Old 22-02-2017, 09:38 PM
Master
Cut cords
Shield
and remove him from your thoughts.
You thoughts and emotions concerning him attracts his energy.

Depending how efficient he is at his abilities, you may need to cut cords and shield daily for a while and diligently control your mind from thinking about him.

Many of us have learned how to control our minds due to a psychic vampire stalker person. Consider this a learning opportunity. Have no fear and be a good student in learning to separate your energy from his and keep your energy separate away from him.
He only has access to you because you are allowing it.
Now is your opportunity to learn effective ways to have serenity within your own space, this is part of evolving. This often happens to people who don't have firm boundary's. Firm up your resolution and stake out your boundaries with a psychic shield. If you don't know how to do shielding and cord cutting Google it or research it here, its been asked and answered many times.
Stand up for your self and be diligent! Blessings to you :)
Old 22-02-2017, 10:13 PM
Ascender
Thank you so much CrystalSong! He is very very good at this as much as I am very new. Before meeting him I had no clue about energy or cords. How can I protect myself at night as he invades my sleep...each and every night. He enjoys putting great fear into my thoughts, and only by finding out that none of these threats actually happen am I able to cope.
Sending much love and gratitude back to you. Your posts are so helpful.
Old 22-02-2017, 10:41 PM
Master
Cut cords and re-build your shield before going to sleep.
It's pretty simple really.
You may need to experiment with a few types of shields.
I remember running a mirror shield when I was being stalked, he could only experience his own self when searching for me....however after a few weeks I realized it was having the same effect on other people and making social situations odd, so I changed to another mental construct. Waterfalls were a good one - they diffused incoming energy and made things blurry for remote viewers. Bubbles which let in only the highest frequency's can be good but maybe not against remote viewers.
You can also try something quarky and silly...like when he searches for you he only finds and giant pink bunny. LOL

I've tried many over the years, and find that having many mentally available is helpful as situations change.
Now days I just got with transmutation filters, changing all incoming frequency's to higher vibrations and a setting to keep out lower range frequency's, but keep a few Star Wars Laser-esque shields on standby which cut all cords as they go up. Online gaming was very good for visualizing shielding. It's given me lots of stand-bye's if needed.

Learning effective shielding is like playing with Lego's. Enjoy building them and playing with them. Don't build out of fear, which I know is going to be hard right now. Ultimately you want to build out of Love and respect for yourself, keeping yourself safe in a nurturing loving way as a mother or grandmother would do for a toddler in harms way.
Old 22-02-2017, 10:52 PM
Experiencer
Cut cords!
Old 23-02-2017, 03:16 AM
Suspended
Knower
Hi Thank for saying Hi to Me. I had the same problem. I felt the bible instructed me not to do magick, but the evil ones used it against me too. They are called energy vampires. I recently hired a fire reiki master teacher. She came over, cut cords saying "he didn't agree to this" and started throwing stuff up to the heavens, but I noticed the throwing in the, I guess, spiritual realm. I also have a number of crystals I programmed to protect me, and the angels and spirits, who come to help me, and I light dark purple candles. I hold the candle in my hand, put energy into it, annoint it with annointing oil, I use lady luck, evil banishing, and olive oil, depending on my bible spell, or I mix them up, and with my rose quarts point, with magick intent if I want to keep something away, I carve AHA HE, if I want to attract good things, like my hot fire rieki master teacher to come over, I carve SCHADDEL on the candle. There is a special way to annoint the candle, so you can ask me or google it. I just follow the directions in my book called Bible Spells on Amazon Kindle. Regarding the shielding, well I started out slow, I would use my mind to create a shield up around my place, then I got a hold of some family heirloom diamond rings, and I started to amplify them in pulses, and when they kept coming I began building other shielding I found in movies, like in the film, Cabin in the Woods, or like the Resident Evil extinction lazer shield things and cut the demons up. I would sometimes throw a low level entity into the shields on purpose and call in the Jehovas witnesses spirits to witness them getting pummeled, to gain faith in my shields when they demons got smashed, and if they missed, I would, being a Taurus, ask the Angels of Taurus to have the Powers hide the misses with those black robes that make things behind them invisible, and I do the same with other spells and stuff. Jewel puts it nicely in her song called "who will save your soul." I also dedicated a space in my apartment as a fairy altar, and I put down sugar, fairy butter and other stuff, lit a big white fairy candle from a professional white magic shop, had a ritual and dedicated that space to her and her friends with incense and prayer. Some people say fairy's can be mean sometimes, but so far only one of my azurite crystals have jumped and she enchanted all the other crystals for me. I love my fairy, I don't care what they say.

Last edited by BigBlue : 23-02-2017 at 05:45 AM.
Old 26-02-2017, 06:10 AM
Master

The more you think about him the more likely it will happen. Try to ignore him when he is in your thoughts. Think about something else straight away. It should get better and better in time. Eventually you most likely will not have a problem.