Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-01-2017, 03:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
So now anything that appears real in our imagination is a real thing?

I just can't talk with you. sorry.

If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaWSO
If only closed minds came with closed mouths.

Then your mind would stay closed forever. Be careful what you wish for
Old 12-01-2017, 05:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Then your mind would stay closed forever. Be careful what you wish for

How does that make any sense? Lol, you're the one who dismisses my experience as false and imagined. You're unwilling to consider the idea that it's not in my imagination and it's coming from outside of myself? You must have it ALL figured out, then - the way the unseen world operates and everything! Wow, good for you!
Old 12-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaWSO
How does that make any sense? Lol, you're the one who dismisses my experience as false and imagined. You're unwilling to consider the idea that it's not in my imagination and it's coming from outside of myself? You must have it ALL figured out, then - the way the unseen world operates and everything! Wow, good for you!

I suggested an alternate possibility. You drew the other conclusions about why I did but you could have asked and avoided blowing up.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I suggested an alternate possibility. You drew the other conclusions about why I did but you could have asked and avoided blowing up.

Wow... I never blew up, I was just being sarcastic. Looks like someone's projecting, considering that's kind of hypocritical to say after you first negated anything Astral Explorer had to add to the conversation, inferring that his viewpoint was invalid because it didn't align with your beliefs. And now you're doing the same with not only my viewpoint, but also my personal experiences. I find that pretty immature. It was supposed to be a discussion, not an opportunity to play Devil's advocate. You tried to help, I guess, but I disagree with what you had to say. Sorry. Let's just agree to disagree.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Master
Oh so you blew up and repressed it?

Looks like the both of us can throw around psychology terms in an insulting way!!
Old 12-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Oh so you blew up and repressed it?

Looks like the both of us can throw around psychology terms in an insulting way!!

This isn't helpful. I created this thread to get other people's advice, and now you're just trolling me. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop.

If anyone else would like to share advice, experiences, I'm open to that.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:28 AM
Master
This is what New Age programmed people do when they don't like your experiences. They act like they can judge your experiences better than you can. And then when that doesn't work they go on a tangent with some unoriginal New Age philosophy that they have been programmed into believing is the only truth. Most of them don't even have enough experience to judge their own experiences let alone others but they read some book, have a couple lucid dreams or projections, and then become experts on everything. And when their philosophy fails they either reject your experiences in fears they will somehow influence theirs, or they look for some ridiculous explanation that fits into their programming. Cause God forbid anyone has a real experience that falls outside of what they've been programmed into believing. All the imaginary walls would come tumbling down and they would realize that false sense of security wasn't real to begin with.
Old 20-01-2017, 02:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
This is what New Age programmed people do when they don't like your experiences. They act like they can judge your experiences better than you can. And then when that doesn't work they go on a tangent with some unoriginal New Age philosophy that they have been programmed into believing is the only truth. Most of them don't even have enough experience to judge their own experiences let alone others but they read some book, have a couple lucid dreams or projections, and then become experts on everything. And when their philosophy fails they either reject your experiences in fears they will somehow influence theirs, or they look for some ridiculous explanation that fits into their programming. Cause God forbid anyone has a real experience that falls outside of what they've been programmed into believing. All the imaginary walls would come tumbling down and they would realize that false sense of security wasn't real to begin with.

So you see the self-defensive mechanisms coming into play out of nowhere, protecting this belief based on a lack of experience to begin with? Totally agreeing with you. It's not all sunshine and butterflies out there on the astral plane. But that's how it begins, and you're right - You're made to feel special or invincible and protected and told the negative things only happen to people who are "attracting" the same energy frequencies because there "must be something wrong with them". It's not true at all. Over time, if one digs deep enough, one notices what's called "this and that" - negative versus positive interactions. The positive experiences lead you further on, the negative is to confuse you, and they're both forms of control and distraction to prevent you from finding your spiritual truths, your higher mind (however you want to define personal spiritual growth and development). They don't like me because I make waves and I'm outspoken. Honestly, it's a small price to pay in order to be my authentic self at this particular point in my life because I love who I am and wouldn't change for anybody. That is something worth fighting for.
Old 29-01-2017, 06:27 PM
Experiencer

Hello Gaia,

Thank you for opening this thread, I had the same experience that in a span of 3 years there have been so many paranoia but logic and self control really plays a big role to regain oneself.

The role plays, dramas they played were planned to convince the victim by accompanying it with artificial thoughts, feelings and projections.

That is why for 2 years now, I blocked good or bad sensations, thoughts so I will not get affected by them. In my view, the bad are experimenting on us but I am not generalizing because there are really kind hearted ones experienced by other people.

Hello Astral Explorer,

I agree with you, anything like this should be stopped by the victim right away before addiction sets in and becoming a slave of these bad entities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Keep in mind they are the sick individuals who planned it all and the other beings attacking us are their friends.

This is what I thought too.
Do you think the other beings knew that they are participating?
Aren't other beings participating being manipulated or enslaved to do so?