Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-05-2013, 10:25 AM
Scattered Sheep

I don't practice Christianity, Christians do not observe the Shabbat. This is not toil, this is me reaching out to those that need it.
Old 18-05-2013, 10:54 AM
amy green

I view that there are many paths to God. Criticising the paths of others shows not only meanness of spirit but also a lack of love and understanding.

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." (Matthew 7)

Old 18-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Scattered Sheep

Not in Scripture. And..we are far from mean, if you got a chance to meet me you would see someone kind and very generous.
Old 18-05-2013, 11:13 AM
amy green

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
Not in Scripture. And..we are far from mean, if you got a chance to meet me you would see someone kind and very generous.
Kind and generous enough to acknowledge and accept that the paths of others are equally as valid as your own?
Old 18-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Mayflow

When I met God once in a dream, God was really completely nonchalant. God said to me "May, your entire life is a dream you are dreaming, and realize it or not, your dreams will come true"

I take this to mean that we find what we seek for.
Old 19-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Scattered Sheep

We surly do find what we are seekinf for sometimes good sometimes bad, here is a verse about seeking it also relates to this post "Walking into the Eternal".
Luk_12:31 “But seek the reign of Elohim, and all these shall be added to you.
Old 19-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Scattered Sheep

Here is a good video:
http://youtu.be/Lt_FkQwfHaw

It has to do with walking into the eternal Kingdom of YHWH. Return to the Land!
Have a good Shavuot Pentecost, expect great things!!
Old 21-05-2013, 11:27 PM
Scattered Sheep

Check this video about sacrifice, it is about moving into eternity!!
http://youtu.be/dtT-aUGMhbo