Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-09-2019, 06:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Sensations While Meditating

I experience a lot of sensations while meditating. I used to meditate a lot to the point where I could enter 'the void' in which I remember losing track of time and having no thoughts but not realizing I was in it until I left.

But my day to day life took over and I lost my progress.

Now, I'm coming back again. Two nights ago, I meditated for about 15 minutes and tonight I got to 20 minutes. It usually takes me awhile to get up to an hour or even two. Anyways.

Tonight, I was meditating and I felt my root chakra (I assume), tingle. The tingling was so intense to the point where it felt like I had like cold water rushing from my lower stomach to my groin area. It was bizarre.

Then, I remember feeling my left half of my stomach feel cold while the right side felt warm.

But both times since I've been back meditating, I usually always feel a heaviness in my hands and my lower body to the point where I feel like I can't move until I open my eyes.

My thoughts is that i'm subconsciously working on my chakras and the overflowing feeling I got in this session was my root chakra realigning or opening up.

Any input would be appreciated.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapanasa
I experience a lot of sensations while meditating. I used to meditate a lot to the point where I could enter 'the void' in which I remember losing track of time and having no thoughts but not realizing I was in it until I left.

But my day to day life took over and I lost my progress.

Now, I'm coming back again. Two nights ago, I meditated for about 15 minutes and tonight I got to 20 minutes. It usually takes me awhile to get up to an hour or even two. Anyways.

Tonight, I was meditating and I felt my root chakra (I assume), tingle. The tingling was so intense to the point where it felt like I had like cold water rushing from my lower stomach to my groin area. It was bizarre.

Then, I remember feeling my left half of my stomach feel cold while the right side felt warm.

But both times since I've been back meditating, I usually always feel a heaviness in my hands and my lower body to the point where I feel like I can't move until I open my eyes.

My thoughts is that i'm subconsciously working on my chakras and the overflowing feeling I got in this session was my root chakra realigning or opening up.

Any input would be appreciated.
Next time you'll manage to enter the point of no time-void,have an affirmation written on paper and read it.Not sure if it's going to work,but you have nothing to loose.Sometimes when i was managed to slip in that state i had accidental summonigs and triggerings,just by reading some lines from a text.(and with no intention at all).

That's my input.
Go practical,and use everything for your own benefit.