Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 02-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Neville

You can change your attitude towards the past, In many cases this is as good as altering the past.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:37 PM
Master
i see how do i get back to being aligned?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Jules

working with the inner child is a start. Learn to love her, nurture her, let her grow, accept her for who she is. Play with her, sit her on your knee, stroke her hair, play dollies with her. Anything from childhood you were prevented from doing do with her. Take her to the park, go on a picnic .. anything that children do that you wanted to, do it. Accept her. That's a start
Old 02-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Master
thank you jules have been trying that
Old 03-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Jules

Good! .. keep at it hunni, it takes time. There's a lot of work to do and it's not an easy ride but you'll do it as and when you feel the need. xx
Old 03-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Master
I come back to the Butterfly Effect movie and the things being said here.

Last night I had time to spare so I randomly picked up a little flip book of Wisdoms...it mentioned the past and not living in it.

Then I decided to re-watch one of my old dvd's.....I love Papa G from India, if anyone knows of him. What did he talk about?! Images of the mind being the past, and that they serve no good. That 'dreamless sleep-state' is what we need to learn...sleep while we're awake. In other words, the mind's images are all formed out of concepts, creating attachments and the past. When one drops the mind's images and lives in this 'mindless' state in each moment, one opens the body to That. (Papa G referred to the 'beyond' as That).
Old 03-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Jules

I agree with you (and Papa G - never heard of him but I like his name and it made me feel all fuzzy and warm when I read it )
Old 03-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
I agree with you (and Papa G - never heard of him but I like his name and it made me feel all fuzzy and warm when I read it )

Sadly Papa G (yes a warm fuzzy feeling name lol) passed on years ago. I've googled the net for more of him, but perhaps it was his request not to have a website. He was the most amazing person and I cherish the 2 dvd's i have of him sprouting his wisdom while he laughed a lot....very engaging!
Old 03-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Jules

I will look for him, it's not often I find this as I work with my lot .. but sounds like a learning curve is a coming .. thanks for this NS :) x
Old 03-01-2011, 02:47 AM
Master
thank you guys! i will try i really hope things get better for me!