Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 18-08-2013, 01:08 AM
myonewish

This story resonates with me also. I met my other when I was 21. He was very immature, yet we were so pulled towards each other. We had an on again and off again thing for a few years before I finally 'wised' up and married someone else who treated me with love, kindness and respect.
I never forgot about him. It made me angry that I couldnt fully let go, even with all my intentions of doing so.
20 years later, we did meet again. It was magical and wonderful and he would ask me over and over 'what is this...why do I feel this way' I began noticing 1111 and 222, ect. I've always been spiritual and intuitive and somewhat of an empath. I could 'feel' him thinking of me...It drove me crazy! Well, needless to say, he retreated. It wasnt a gradual thing either. One day he professes his love, the next day he no longer takes my calls or texts. Nothing unusual happened that would make him do such a thing. I found I was back at square one with my feelings.
I know in my heart we are not meant to be together (at least, that's what I am telling myself now) he is there for me to learn a lesson, I know it. My head knows it...I just wish my heart would get the message and let go.
I lay in bed at night wishing I never would have met him 25 years ago.
I feel for everyone on this board, because sometimes these feelings are never ending.