Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-01-2018, 12:26 PM
Master
[quote=kjw47]Darkess lived until these last days. But God promised( Daniel 12:4) truth would become abundant in these last days-- That means truth was missing until these last days--Why? As you pointed out the bible has beem their for centuries. Here is why--error in translation had to be corrected. It was. No protestants-EVER- fixed the translating errors incorporated in to fit false council teachings by the religion that came out of Rome, It was not the religion Jesus started. That is why their darkness needs to be exposed.[/QUOTE

What religion did Jesus start ???
In my understanding he never started any but came to enlighten us, not through religion but ourselves, ' the kingdom of God is within ' is what he taught.
Old 16-01-2018, 02:45 PM
kjw47

[quote=sky123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Darkess lived until these last days. But God promised( Daniel 12:4) truth would become abundant in these last days-- That means truth was missing until these last days--Why? As you pointed out the bible has beem their for centuries. Here is why--error in translation had to be corrected. It was. No protestants-EVER- fixed the translating errors incorporated in to fit false council teachings by the religion that came out of Rome, It was not the religion Jesus started. That is why their darkness needs to be exposed.[/QUOTE

What religion did Jesus start ???
In my understanding he never started any but came to enlighten us, not through religion but ourselves, ' the kingdom of God is within ' is what he taught.

Acts 24:5--the Pharisees saw the new religion begin.
Jesus speaks to 7 congregations in Revelation--proof he is with one religion.
Jesus started the religion that serves the God of Israel=YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God, and accept Jesus as the one sent forth by God--the Messiah---narrows it down considerably.
Old 16-01-2018, 04:11 PM
Master
[quote=kjw47][quote=sky123]

Jesus started the religion that serves the God of Israel=YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God, and accept Jesus as the one sent forth by God--the Messiah---narrows it down considerably.[/QUOTE

That's just a quote from the bible written by man it doesn't answer ' What religion did Jesus start ' ????
Old 16-01-2018, 08:41 PM
kjw47

[quote=sky123][quote=kjw47]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

Jesus started the religion that serves the God of Israel=YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God, and accept Jesus as the one sent forth by God--the Messiah---narrows it down considerably.[/QUOTE

That's just a quote from the bible written by man it doesn't answer ' What religion did Jesus start ' ????

All who know the facts of reality knows 100% Jesus started a new religion with the same God that Israel served-- a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah) and accepted Jesus as the one sent forth by God, the Messiah.
Its not to hard to find, one just has to believe the teachings of Jesus over false religious dogma. The ones who believe the dogma--outright refuse to believe Jesus.
Old 16-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

As usual - everyone got a different bible truth - yet nne are actually listening to Christ... Come to Me, He said - my yoke is light and you will find rest for yourselves

NOTHING is commanded of You - not by OUR FATHER - only two "rules" he ever gave as direct commands...First, tell no lies He said - don't alter change or embellish the truth that is delivered to you - just pass it on whole.... Second, if they reject you He said, then don't do as THEY do in order to fit in and be accepted - don't do things you loathe and compromise your own Self integrity, for the sake of societal acceptance.. These given to the disciples as they ask how they should proceed to reveal His truth, and how they should conduct themselves after His death... Look Folks - He has taught them about the HOLY GHOST - told them to find it within, reveal its Divine Presence, follow THAT as guidance always....These are the only commands, stipulations, criteria - everything else He ever uttered was just advise or insightful observation.. The only things we MUST do without fail he said - find that Divine Presence within, Holy Ghost - bring it forward ALWAYS - let it guide - don't add anything to what it reveals, don't hide from it or alter its truth - don't slip back into egoic lower mind thinking , as others around do, and as they will (inadvertently) will drag you back down into - hence - don't tell lies and don't compomise your own integral truth doing things you loathe just to be accepted by those around, these are His ONLY real commands as He teaches those with ears to hear, the nature of Our Father and how to access, and commune DIRECTLY with that eternal spirit..

BUT - that god of the bible - yes indeed - lays down all manner of contrary commands, then threatens you all with eternal punishment if you get any of them wrong... That's not Our Father speaking there - that is an imposter as I have told you (all), proved beyond logical doubt, no matter which aspect of scripture or this religion we look at, this is the only explanation that fits and accounts for them all..

This bible god of the Hebrews - we call Him Yhvh - CHRIST called it an ANGEL - NOT a god - an imposter claiming a superior station it had no legitimate right to claim, HE SAID - for that truth, as we know, they MURDERED HIM to silence his direct threat to their power and authority.. THAT lesser god commands all manner of things from us - keeps us forever "jumping through hoops" vainly trying to please it.. Even has us commit heinous, evil malicous acts "in its name" doesn't it..?..

YES - don't hide from it or lie to yourself Folks...that will get you nowhere...It has pitted you all against each other to keep you confused - told you there is an "elect" t obe saved and a great portion of you all that will be "lost forever" and now you all scramble like headless chickens in blatant scared confusin, JUST AS YOUR GOD WANTS IT - it IS a nasty evil character - malicious - wilfully arrogant - spiteful - malevolent - vengeful - are you all SURE you really want to even be affiliated with it..?...
Old 16-01-2018, 11:43 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Kjw;
Quote:
The parents of the children God wiped off his earth were purely wicked--Those parents as parents all through history hand to their own children--false god worship and pagan practices off the table of demons. And various wicked practices. God spared a negative judgement to those children. They to would have lived totally wicked lives. So in a sense he saved them from their own familys wicked deeds.

ah mate - I read that comment first thing this morning - and immediately I lost all respect for you - for a little while - HOW can you honestly believe such tripe..??.. Its now near midnight - I read it again and now I just feel very, very SORRY for you - that god of yours really did a number on you, as they say..

What you say above is tripe of course - keep telling your self that if it makes you feel better, but honestly, its just delusion for you religious types to hide behind once your god is revealed plain to see.. I say that confidently as I my Self am the living proof that what you say is entirely bogus - MY parents taught me YOUR BIBLE - so are you saying they taught me false god worship and things from the tables of demons..??... Your saying in effect then, that ANYONE who is NOT a JW has been deceived, is "demon fed" and so DESERVES to be wiped out by your god for their own sakes !! LISTEN to yourself man !! 99% misled you say - except the Jws.??....and everyone else - should be wiped out by your god, "doing us a favour" to save us all from an evil life !!! Man - I REALLY feel sorry for you....Not only must your life here suck like hell (no connection to the 99% of the world lost sinners around spoiling your paradise for you constantly) - yer life here must be living hell for a JW then - but mate - worse to come - you are in for SUCH a rude awakening on your final day !!!

Or then again - when you (all) die - the confusion will enshroud you fully - it will engulf you - you will cling to that which you believe the Self to be - mortal - religious mortal - YOU (all) will create of your Self that which you have been TAUGHT that you ARE - do you see..?...This is Karma - Christ taught about it to those with ears to hear - but your religion HID it from you (along with other crucial wisdom) in order to trap you here in this low mortal state... BUT look - speaking of favours - lol - on the day you all die now - you have at least SOME understanding of CHRIST if you ready my posts - and so, just by reading and engaging me here, you will learn ABOUT Him - and so in a VERY real sense, what you read here will be enough PERHAPS if you have ears to hear - to loose those spiritual ties for you - to give you options to explore and a path to follow OUT of the confusion this world forces upon us...KNOW THY SELF is really the only spiritual truth anybody needs to grasp - it all starts THERE within the Self - NOT out in the world of man or its man made religions..

"Twenty four Prophets all spoke in Israel" the disciples said, "and they all spoke of You" - Christ answered them -" you speak always of the DEAD and have neglected the LIVING ONE who is always in your Presence".... To fit todays scenario - you all speak of dead scripture here - and do not understand how to bring forth the LIVING SPIRIT as He alone has taught... Your god and Christ are SEPERATE to you - far off - future - as portrayed by your RELIGION - but that is NOT what His teaching reveals, to those with ears to hear - My Father is a LIVING PRESENCE, dynamic, revealed by an active and constant communion that is not delivered by the written words of a religions book, but given DIRECTLY, Mind to mind Spirit to spirit...
Old 17-01-2018, 07:03 AM
Master
[quote=kjw47][quote=sky123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47

All who know the facts of reality knows 100% Jesus started a new religion with the same God that Israel served-- a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah) and accepted Jesus as the one sent forth by God, the Messiah.
Its not to hard to find, one just has to believe the teachings of Jesus over false religious dogma. The ones who believe the dogma--outright refuse to believe Jesus.

'All who know the facts of reality knows 100% Jesus started a new religion'

What religion did Jesus start ???? that is what I am trying to understand,.....
Was it Methodist, Quaker, Chapel, Mormon etc:.....?????
Old 17-01-2018, 09:00 PM
kjw47

[quote=sky123][quote=kjw47]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

'All who know the facts of reality knows 100% Jesus started a new religion'

What religion did Jesus start ???? that is what I am trying to understand,.....
Was it Methodist, Quaker, Chapel, Mormon etc:.....?????

I have studied religions and the bible, and the teachings of Jesus for nearly 50 years---- The facts of Israelite God worship history and the teachings of Jesus---i clearly see the JW teachers are his.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:03 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

As usual - everyone got a different bible truth - yet nne are actually listening to Christ... Come to Me, He said - my yoke is light and you will find rest for yourselves

NOTHING is commanded of You - not by OUR FATHER - only two "rules" he ever gave as direct commands...First, tell no lies He said - don't alter change or embellish the truth that is delivered to you - just pass it on whole.... Second, if they reject you He said, then don't do as THEY do in order to fit in and be accepted - don't do things you loathe and compromise your own Self integrity, for the sake of societal acceptance.. These given to the disciples as they ask how they should proceed to reveal His truth, and how they should conduct themselves after His death... Look Folks - He has taught them about the HOLY GHOST - told them to find it within, reveal its Divine Presence, follow THAT as guidance always....These are the only commands, stipulations, criteria - everything else He ever uttered was just advise or insightful observation.. The only things we MUST do without fail he said - find that Divine Presence within, Holy Ghost - bring it forward ALWAYS - let it guide - don't add anything to what it reveals, don't hide from it or alter its truth - don't slip back into egoic lower mind thinking , as others around do, and as they will (inadvertently) will drag you back down into - hence - don't tell lies and don't compomise your own integral truth doing things you loathe just to be accepted by those around, these are His ONLY real commands as He teaches those with ears to hear, the nature of Our Father and how to access, and commune DIRECTLY with that eternal spirit..

BUT - that god of the bible - yes indeed - lays down all manner of contrary commands, then threatens you all with eternal punishment if you get any of them wrong... That's not Our Father speaking there - that is an imposter as I have told you (all), proved beyond logical doubt, no matter which aspect of scripture or this religion we look at, this is the only explanation that fits and accounts for them all..

This bible god of the Hebrews - we call Him Yhvh - CHRIST called it an ANGEL - NOT a god - an imposter claiming a superior station it had no legitimate right to claim, HE SAID - for that truth, as we know, they MURDERED HIM to silence his direct threat to their power and authority.. THAT lesser god commands all manner of things from us - keeps us forever "jumping through hoops" vainly trying to please it.. Even has us commit heinous, evil malicous acts "in its name" doesn't it..?..

YES - don't hide from it or lie to yourself Folks...that will get you nowhere...It has pitted you all against each other to keep you confused - told you there is an "elect" t obe saved and a great portion of you all that will be "lost forever" and now you all scramble like headless chickens in blatant scared confusin, JUST AS YOUR GOD WANTS IT - it IS a nasty evil character - malicious - wilfully arrogant - spiteful - malevolent - vengeful - are you all SURE you really want to even be affiliated with it..?...

The bible teaches--That Jesus would appoint his faithful and discreet slave ( lead teachers)over all of his belongings here in these last days. So just as the apostles were his--this applys to his teachers on earth today--Luke 10:16)-- that basically says--If one rejects Jesus real teachers, they as well are rejecting Jesus and God--or vica versa.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:03 PM
Master
[quote=kjw47][quote=sky123][quote=kjw47]

I have studied religions and the bible, and the teachings of Jesus for nearly 50 years---- The facts of Israelite God worship history and the teachings of Jesus---i clearly see the JW teachers are his.[/QUOTE

So the religion Jesus started is jw's is that what you mean? I have also studied religion and cannot remember where in the NT Jesus mentions starting a religion called jw's can you point this out please ???? What do you mean by ' are his '
In what part can I find this revelation ???