Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 04-11-2016, 09:58 PM
Seeker

Cat Yay!

So very new to this about to weeks ago I had a spiritual awakening. Full blow reprograming, mind body and soul. Now I have been a lightworker since I was young. Quickly understanding people and the environment around me. I never learn how to turn my empathy off until recently which was alot to bear as a child with a pretty messed up childhood. But the 1st 30 years of my life prepared me for the next 30. I had a really really intense awakening but with a wonderful teacher ( thank you Katy B!) Which repair all the damage I had done over the years of abuse to my body mind and soul. I feel very fortunate to know what I know and how quickly. I am a lightworker. I intuitively learn how to heal and talk to spirits. I would really like to do massage therapy for a day job. So Ill make that happen.

Can u tell I'm happy?! To feel the love of everything, even unfiltered. Is sooooo amazing. It's still tough at times I'm not gonna lie. I was on anti depressants for 14 years of my life. Now I don't even know what depression is anymore! So this is me. I am. Hear me roar ( my spirit animals a big kitty) PS. I know I'm just learning and loving it and any insight would be appreciated!
Old 07-11-2016, 10:30 AM
Pathfinder
Congratulations! I have no advice, my intuition hasn't developed as good as your (yet), but I'm glad this is happening to you and it gives me a lot of hope as well :)
Old 01-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Ascender
I'm glad for you Ofloveandlight. Glad you are well.