Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-10-2017, 04:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Another: Is this telepathy?

I’m just wondering if this sounds like telepathy... A big part of me is doubtful and wonders if this is only wishful thinking. I do have previous experience with telepathy as it was almost always confirmed with the other person...

1) There is someone I run into infrequently. Awhile ago, we crossed paths and he introduced me to someone and I had this thought or image of him presenting me as his wife. When I had the thought, he started to fumble in his words and he couldn’t remember what he wanted to say. Could be unrelated.

2) In another situation, we were at a party and people were playing a game. He won a gift and I had a very strong intrusive thought of him offering me the gift, mixed with feelings of jealousy! I felt embarrassed of thinking or feeling what I did as I don’t recognize myself in that thinking at all. Could be somebody else’s thought. Later on he was just staring st me, for awhile.

3) Fairly recently we had an actual conversation for the first time. While I was talking, I had a thought play out in my mind of the first time we met. I rarely have thoughts pop up while I’m talking to someone but I was able to ignore it...

On a somewhat unrelated topic, I have felt a wave of sexual energy emanating towards me from him once.

I cant confirm any of this with him so I ask you what is this going to be: telepathy or crazy lady?