Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-10-2017, 08:52 PM
Knower

Mind control problem preventing spiritual development.

Very frustrating right now and no where to go except here and really need someone to please confirm if I have psychic live mean person or spirit entity issues.

Struggling with spiritual development since there is mind control over mine. Crystals and chakra development can not be done as I can tell I'm directly blocked from the spiritual vibration in many ways mainly by mind control over mine. Many ways by blocking feeling the crystals, misdirecting the energy flows, and via mind control over my mind.

Please keep in mind I need to explain is very explict and I am not kidding about these words I am about to say next.
And there is sexual taunts via visual and rude sexual noises all the times, usually breasts and sexual images to mock me and use them during some of mind control. If I try to speak for angelic and guardian'shelp and , my speech does sounds like sexual noises also at many times make my vocal noises by mind control. Also this abuser made me watch his assaults on women's body by roughing her up.

I do really need help to report this to police and arrest that abuser.

Cheers, stonecollector.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Lorelyen

Not sure if I have this right. Does the abuser appear actually/physically? What evidence could you present to the police? Because if it's physical you'll need to record or film what's going on.

Can you think of why anyone could want to exercise this level of mind control over you?
Have you been dabbling with practices that might leave you vulnerable to this kind of attack?
Have you done any traditional concentration/meditation exercises? You have to get into a position where you can bat off any mind control. Just my view there are several ways to block these things out but it takes a fair bit of discipline and concentration.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Not sure if I have this right. Does the abuser appear actually/physically? What evidence could you present to the police? Because if it's physical you'll need to record or film what's going on.
I'm also deeply thinking the same. Is this an actual physical thing or a purely mental thing? It sounds like reporting it to the police means that it is physical, but sex ain't illegal unless it isn't by way of mutual consent.

If it is occurring physically, is there any way you can extricate yourself from this environment, albeit temporarily if it is causing distress?

Having said that, sometimes it's good to look within to find out why we react the way we do to certain things.

Please forgive what I am about to say...is what you are seeing arousing you sexually and you don't wish to be aroused in that way because you're trying to be a 'spiritual person'?

I've always found that in such circumstances, it's nice to adopt a 'okay, show us what you got' mentality and go into it full-force until the mind or self gets fed up with it, instead of trying to hold on or hold back...if it means taking yourself off to the bathroom for 5 mins, so be it...eventually, it will cease of its own accord if you keep on doing it...then you can get back to your spiritual practices unhindered...but of course, I'm a practitioner of tantra and that's the way we do things, but it ain't for everybody.

I wish you all the best.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:33 AM
Knower

No, not any form of mutal consent.

I did not mean to write a book here but that all I can do for now.

Not this way how you suggesting is not any form of mental problem or overwhelmed and got caught up with my self trying to expell shadow self or recognize as self, does not fit with this type I'm experiencing with. All I do is describe the experiences with the entity's doing. I repeat, did not agree with the entity's in any rate. Also I do not come in consent with this entity at all for any reason.

Reason I mentioned mental was is brain function in action not medical form, and what entity is DOING with me in form of entity's form of mind control over mine. Besides, I had been misdiagnosed with psychosis and my family thinks I have medical issue is in fact entity playing with me made me to act out unnaturally long ago early on when entity showed up few weeks before and I did suggest psychic to confirm existence of a entity act. But everyone in my family and doctor is not respecting my requests for a psychic session and they do not believe in paranormal. Also reason for this mistake is my mother used to be a nurse decades ago and knew about mental health made this misdiagnosis to happen really anger me royally.

Now, I can go to details what entity does and I'll list them instead and a warning it is very graphic. I do hear entity's talk and sounds and can pass mind messages to me. Also keep in mind I'm straight minded, also nice minded and respectful and I'm not mean, not into sexual mockery or make anyone being demeaned. If I upset or did wrong to anyone, I apologize. I do not like upsetting anyone and if anyone who demean anyelse some else really I find this so nasty thing to do.

Entity does not care what I am and considers me as a thing and as nobody, entity likes to play things with my mind of me and mocks, twists anything what I am trying to do anything.

Entity use sexual as objects, usually either breasts or a male sexual thing to mock me and make noises like "bup bup" hitting the breast in time.
Also loves to jiggle sexual stuff at me forcing me to notice while I'm doing something with anything like web browsing (nothing related to what I doing),
Many times entity likes to say and show a figure of girl doing shaking fists helplessly "no no no! don't strip me" while I was click-hold and drag to scroll up or down a long website.

Entity is so heavy on mocking me no matter how I try or say anything.
Goes like this:
loud high pitched of negative noise, then say "why are you trying to do something?" then shake hands pretending to hand jiggle pair of out of sight breasts.

"Do not hum "OM"!" If I did sing or hear, mind get taken over and lose control of my act of voice, and when I hear whatever that entity don't want can block my hearing or alter the sound what I'm hearing. Like middle tone singing bowl sounded too quiet, high pitched even make insulting sounds.

In a shout "DO NOT TALK!" if I say anything for any reason alone talking to myself to remind something or saying anything trying to sound out what I'm trying to remember what with nobody with me except entity's. Also can keep me silent if I try to speak out aloud alone many times. Can also silence me in middle of speaking or humming a song. Even galling keep me quiet if trying to say "hi" to stranger standing besides me in apartment's elevator for example.

If I'm not too tired, means sleepless night. I know this that was entity's and entity goes on talk and talk and talk all night along and mock me with aforementioned sexual things. Endless stories of boring stories like dogs playing the howling, playing back my imagination again and again. Not like something I would play talk, this is not how I do.

Can make one hand shake a full cup causing liquid to slop over. Had to hold cup with both hands to prevent that, or drop things while doing delicate or detailed work like working on disassembling or assemble a notebook in repair. Trying to position a small screw in place with magnetic screwdriver then hand shakes dislodging the screw forced trying again or drop the screw.

Also entity can play sounds with my voice box for anything during entity's talk sounds. Mock me because entity knows I like sounds (I'm partially deaf and wear hearing aids) with entity's doing mumbling noises, this is the mocking me basically saying can hold me from saying sound come out wrong or silent. Also yet I understand entity messages by mind method with entity's imagery of a mouth like a lip painted with lipstick struggling to talk but can't open it. Have to mention that entity uses either girl or boy as plaything not adults, entity is really mean, really.

Many times I cannot empty full bladder was entity's control and mocks me about it. One of them like that "Do not sully the clean thighs with urine." or "Do not dirty the toilet!" When I had to stop trying and zip up my pants then leave bathroom for another time, I hear "HEY, why are you not trying!?".
Usually, come back in 10 minutes or so, can finish my business in bathroom.

I can tell from being blocked from feeling the crystal and doing the meditation doing the humming songs breaks into entity's noises not mine's own. And also mocks me "can't do it"? During that, "Do not touch stones" (entity choice of words), When entity refers to my chakra raising, instead refers them as vulgar words like mean words referring to specific girl/woman's sexual organ.

Entity pokes my mind like how one does elbowing someone is same thing by interrupting train of mind whatever I am doing with crystals or thinking.
Entity refuses to let me think or daydream.

Entity loves to alter words of books or on computer making me to re-read to be sure.

I learned to know that can tell the difference by cannot touch or try to attune with crystals, also does not let me to learn to break with entity's control by direct mind block that specific thinking of mine doing got stuck and can't procced till I stop doing that then control of entity's is released and tell me not to do it. Or mock me "can't do it?" It is like mental handarm game basically version of me go, can't slam over the entity's hand down. Even can feel it pushing back at me or take mental imagry over and do it without me in control. Think of this way, two people with remote controls and one remote control plane. I fly that model plane then I can't wiggle the controls on remote control box while watching the plane suddenly do the turns and act different under entity's remote control. Basically leaving me grabbing at nothing.

That what I described about model plane thing:
If day dream, entity's favorite is take my hand holding a object gets taken over and taken away and leaving me silent and defeated smoothly even I tried to move that hand of mine after the fact, so seamlessly.
Imagine that: picture a bowling alley imagine start the run to throw the bowling ball to hit pins; (at this point, taken over my daydream without realizing that), then of figure end up stop in mid run of ball throw and stand up while turning around slowly holding the ball saying "do not!" Even I tried not to let entity take away mine did not work.
This is the main problem with things like calling on archangels and sending message get taken so my message of help did not get out properly.

These are all what happened to me all the time. In fact this is going on for years trying to get help on this forum and also on another forum with psychics.

This is why I need psychic help to confirm that and ideally shut entity down and expel entity from me. Do you understand my reason of my request for help?

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 16-12-2017, 04:02 AM
Master

hi,

i understand the problem. Some of those entities can be downright mean... and it doesn't help to have everyone calling you names instead of helping you. Or to have us all TELL you what to do and not really give you anything concrete.

I don't really have anything for you either other than to say, the drs may be able to give you substances that will null this out. I know I know they totally don't understand and think you are ill, (I understand enough to know they are essentially wrong but it is what it is) but in any case if you ever get desperate enough to get past the concept of being thought of in a less than favorable light you might be able to get help from that quarter. The only thing you would have to give up on is your idea they should paint pretty pictures about you, instead of just accepting when they paint what they want. But despite that they do mean well, they just don't really understand is all. Maybe, they want to help but calling you mean names is the only way they know how. Again though, the substances they can give you may just null this all out for you...

Well it is a thought...
Old 17-12-2017, 01:00 AM
Knower

Ok, what about your psychic intuition this time?

For a change, what does your psychic intuitions tells you about entity I am having issues with? Please take care with your intuitions lest entity may lead you astray.

Also I would be really happy to learn new ways to banish the entity other than what I had learned from the normal channels of information out there on internet and in books.

Please put medical mental aside for now. What I am dealing with is a real thing called negative entity.

I have researched and collected tons of crystals and worked with them for years is all good and grand. But yet there is fly in the ointment is attuning with crystals is not possible because of entity's powerful hold on my mind. I know that too, if I speak out aloud in request for divine help left me mute against my will.

Right now I'm not sensitive yet till entity is taken care of first. I can see entity's mean, vulgar images and mean mockings and incessant mind control over mine.

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 01-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecollector
Very frustrating right now and no where to go except here and really need someone to please confirm if I have psychic live mean person or spirit entity issues.

Struggling with spiritual development since there is mind control over mine. Crystals and chakra development can not be done as I can tell I'm directly blocked from the spiritual vibration in many ways mainly by mind control over mine. Many ways by blocking feeling the crystals, misdirecting the energy flows, and via mind control over my mind.

Please keep in mind I need to explain is very explict and I am not kidding about these words I am about to say next.
And there is sexual taunts via visual and rude sexual noises all the times, usually breasts and sexual images to mock me and use them during some of mind control. If I try to speak for angelic and guardian'shelp and , my speech does sounds like sexual noises also at many times make my vocal noises by mind control. Also this abuser made me watch his assaults on women's body by roughing her up.

I do really need help to report this to police and arrest that abuser.

Cheers, stonecollector.

I think you are under the illusion that your mind was under your control to begin with. Your mind never was under your control. It appears that way but it's been understood for millennia that our thoughts are out of our control.

What you are describing sounds like intrusive thoughts. They are a common symptom of trauma. If you've ever experienced trauma before, especially a sexual trauma, it's likely that you will encounter intrusive thoughts of a sexual nature at some point.

Another possibility is you are sub-consciously blocking yourself.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Experiencer
Many things can happen, so actually only what i can give you is support to come to light, what is going on.

What i am sure of is, that rare moment are when you are in your full control. So i wish you to come to bottom of what is all this related to sexuality. Find a space and situation, time, where it is possible to go beyond.
Old 04-12-2017, 06:48 AM
Knower

Up date on this negativity enitity.

Have collection of stones of all kinds including protective ones yet does not help since do not have my mind under personal control in first place.

Cannot do meditation sessions since I kept hearing and seeing the enitity's attacks and entity doing mental control on my mind, every time I try to say OM sound, sound came out harsh and wrong and many times vocal OM gets cut off sharply.

If I could not find the right thread about mental health, already have seen doctor about it and that is the reason for misdiagnosis. I do need your help to confirm do have a entity and get entity expelled.

Already tried to ask for arch angels and guides but entity just laughed and kicked me into silence by breaking train of thoughts and my talk just simply break down.

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 04-12-2017, 08:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecollector
Have collection of stones of all kinds including protective ones yet does not help since do not have my mind under personal control in first place.

Cannot do meditation sessions since I kept hearing and seeing the enitity's attacks and entity doing mental control on my mind, every time I try to say OM sound, sound came out harsh and wrong and many times vocal OM gets cut off sharply.

If I could not find the right thread about mental health, already have seen doctor about it and that is the reason for misdiagnosis. I do need your help to confirm do have a entity and get entity expelled.

Already tried to ask for arch angels and guides but entity just laughed and kicked me into silence by breaking train of thoughts and my talk just simply break down.

Cheers, stonecollector

I am going through a process right now where my mind is playing out situations to get my attention to let go of old patterns of fear and whatever else I am contained by within myself still lingering. My dreams are the same. Its confronting and I am noticing and witnessing myself and how I am managing this. What it means for my inner world and what it wants me to let go of and take a stand in for myself.

This for me requires a conscious shift into the well of your own love and joy of being. I am being guided to let these things arise but not entertain them. Shift my focus. Change the channel. The mind will over run you one with the sensory data playing the movies to match.

As an initial way through, you can choose a safe place in your mind to set up for each time it occurs. Plan out a beautiful place that you can immerse in colour, nature, sounds you love, music you love and each time this arises shift yourself there. Stay focused on all the subtle, aliveness of this space to fill your whole being. This is YOUR SAFE place, that you are in charge of. NO ONE ELSE.. When the outside influences enter, go deeper into your safe space. In time those other influences will cease. It takes conscious work, but if I can do it anyone can. My inner world has been infiltrated by outside influences for most of my life.

IT is time to take back your life and your inner world.

YOu can hold your hand across your forehead and while you do this. This is a comfort position to calm and settle the mind.

The greatest tool is your own self reliance. Other tools wont sustain you long term. We grow and change and have to let go deeper into our own self reliance and self worth, self guided abilities. When all things fall away in you, there is only you to pull yourself through with. You do have to take charge of you. You were born to be whole and complete. Remembering your deepest self means letting all the **** go that is not you. You were born to know what is right for you. What you are and what that means to you.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder