Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 07-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Michael29

Post Class A EVP

Im just going to use this thread for all the class "A" evp's i do now, and update it as often as i can.

The first EVP happened about 3 weeks ago, My wife kept telling me she is hearing a woman call her name over and over in the house, and our daughter who is 4 has begun to hear it also. I wanted to see if i could pick up this womans voice on my side.. bare in mind im using skype to talk to her im in the UK and she is over in the US.

She had to go out one day and left the webcam on and microphone speakers etc, Nobody but myself was present when i did this, and ive never done an evp recording in such a way before, but i needed to see if it could be done, the results was amazing.

I simply asked if anyone was there and wanted to talk to me, the webcam is possitioned facing a wall, there is no daylight of any kind that could of caused this to happen, one minute it was fine.. no stattic no blending.. as soon as i asked that question about 5 seconds later the webcam distorted and went dark, as if something had just walked past it such as somebody's shadow.

This is when i asked my questions through a process of only 3 mins.. whoever it is has an amazing voice i mean ive caught evp's before but never one like this, i litrely put my dvr up to my headphone slot and begun asking things like who are you, are you male female etc, i was not expecting to capture something with my own ears, rather a normal form of evp through ELF, i was not hearing a thing.. all i heard was silence, and then BAM! out of nowhere i hear a voice that was so loud that it actualy came through the headphones i was wearing and i heard it with my own ears!

I was shocked because i thought nahhh im just imagining things, but when i played back the recording.. i got the voice, and its just so clear.. i couldnt believe it.

It's certainly Impressive, Tell me what you think on the voice as its Hosted up on the link below, can anyone tell me what its saying? we think we have it worked out but im not entirely sure, so your views and comments would be appreciated, Thanks =)

https://soundcloud.com/michael-neal-...a-evp-recorded
Old 08-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Super Moderator
This was fascinating to listen to. A very clear whisper. To me, it sounded like either a child or a woman whispering the word "PROMISE". The way she said it sounded like a question. Promise?
Old 08-04-2013, 12:22 AM
Master
very cool, well done
Old 08-04-2013, 12:34 AM
Michael29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
This was fascinating to listen to. A very clear whisper. To me, it sounded like either a child or a woman whispering the word "PROMISE". The way she said it sounded like a question. Promise?

That is most likely spot on.. good call, i only got "Onyx" from it, :P thanks alot :)

Ive edited this post.. because i wish to add something.. in relation to this question that you speak of, i said in the recording "Please speak to me as i will never give up, im just trying to help" and now that you hear the word promise.. it makes perfect sense.. and feels me with joy, thanks alot :)
Old 08-04-2013, 12:46 AM
Super Moderator
Wow....EVP is now beginning to impress me.
My only attempt at it, a couple of years ago was tuning the radio in-between stations, and sitting listening to it like that fzzzzzzzzssssshhhhhh! for about 30 minutes.
My dog gave me one of her old-fashioned looks and sighed as if to say "I cannot believe the stuff humans do!"
Old 08-04-2013, 12:57 AM
Michael29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Wow....EVP is now beginning to impress me.
My only attempt at it, a couple of years ago was tuning the radio in-between stations, and sitting listening to it like that fzzzzzzzzssssshhhhhh! for about 30 minutes.
My dog gave me one of her old-fashioned looks and sighed as if to say "I cannot believe the stuff humans do!"

Lol, evp is done with a voice recorder, just use any voice recorder you like, my digital voice recorder was able to pick this one up.. probably the best one ive ever recieved.. and its because.. i said what i said to it.. i now have complete evidence that there is something in our property.. i can now talk to it that.. gives me alot of emotion.. all good im really happy about this over the moon infact.

I know what your talking about with radio's like a spirit box sweeping in reverse on lets say 150ms on AM ? yeah ive got a ITC research device for this also.. i get alot of negative things come through it.. swearing at me etc.. names .. the list goes on, but i preffer my DVR as it has 2 microphone's and also an external mic and all 3 of them picked this up. Plus i heard it with my own ears.. now that ladies and gentlemen.. is an evp .. not like other evps ive done in the past..

This one is just beautiful, i plan on doing alot more when im in the us.. i would so love to talk to whoever this is!
Old 08-04-2013, 04:34 AM
Knower

I'm Goldens wife. I left because I had to drive down the road to the post office and drop a letter off (before I forgot) and since its only like a 30 second drive, I decided to leave Skype on. After Golden had me listen to this EVP, I thought I heard it say 'Denise' which is my name. I can understand why he did not say what we had tried to figure out what said, so that people could listen and guess for themselves without any outside influence. I suppose 'Promise?' could fit. But heres the thing....when Golden was home (here with me) last fall, he was very sick and laying down in the bedroom and I was in the kitchen doing whatever it was that I was doing. I had the tv on fairly loud and heard, who I thought was my husband, yell out 'DENISE!'. So I walked towards the master bedroom which is 50 feet from the kitchen on the other end of the house and asked if he was ok. He said he never said my name and was just laying there trying to relax. A couple months before that I was giving my daughter a bath in the master bathroom and was next to my bed cleaning. I heard very clearly, a woman yell out "Denise!" and it was yelled in a way like someone calling you from the front door to see if you are home. With the 'eeese' extended. I thought 'hmmm, doesnt sound like my mom' so with my daughter being in the bath and not wanting to leave her there I yelled back 'Ya mom?' and no answer. Then I thoguht....oh I locked the door, thats why shes yelling for me, so I ran to the front real quick and peeked out the window and no one was there. The doors were locked. I ran back to the bedroom to keep an eye on my daughter in the bathtub and called my mom and she wasn't even home. This is why I think the EVP says 'Denise'. Of course I would love to continue hearing more opinions of what this voice could have said. My Aunt Minnie (87 years old) died in my living room of natural causes (she was on Hospice) back in December 2007, a couple days before Christmas. She was a devout Catholic and I was raised catholic. SHe had her last rights performed and 3 hours before she died, she completed her will and signed it. She had been putting off doing her will and was going to leave everything to me and my mom and dad. It was until 3 hours before her death that a notary came out to the house and she signed it....and died 3 hours later. Idk if this is her or not....but the voice of the man was after my dad died. It very well could have been him. I have also, on occassion, heard my front door (which was locked at the time) open and shut and thought it was my mom coming in because we all come and go as we please at her house and mine. Anyways, let me know what u think!!!! It's appreciated.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Super Moderator
The thing I hear is the first syllable of the whispered word being stressed rather than the second syllable (which would be the case if the voice said "Denise" It would be De-nise)
Also I hear the first syllable as more of an open vowel -an "O" rather than an "eh"
Old 09-04-2013, 12:59 AM
Knower

Thats what I hear too! Very interesting :)
Old 14-05-2013, 02:44 PM
hiindaa

class A evp

It sounded like "promise" to me.