Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
The author says many lightworkers have been in fact been misguided by the false light.

There is only one Light (Spiritually). It is everywhere, so you can't really follow the 'false' Light.

Darkness does not exist, because of the above statement.

Only a Belief in Darkness makes the Darkness to be seen (to the human eye).
And such wrong beliefs needs to be undone, for humans. And so, they can believe that they are following the false light (which would be the absence of light).

And everyone has to start somewhere, until he learn that there is no other Light than the Light of Love.
Old 06-10-2016, 02:13 AM
Pathfinder

1) Consider that "lightworkers" constantly hit things with their energy to force it to change to their standard/will, and whether or not that is really "love".
2) Consider how false most all these channeled messages sound.
3) Consider how those in pain/afflicted and are reaching out for help are demonized because their energy is negative.
4) Really watch the "spirits" you speak to, for me it's always felt as if they were all keeping the same secret.
5) Consider the course of human history and whether that REALLY lines up with the psychic reality you're presented with.
6) Consider how almost always ignorance wins over truth, regardless of whether a "good" or "bad" side wins.
7) Consider the level of basic distrust and even hostility in the concept of teacher/student relationship (whether warranted or not) because of the sheer quantity of junk floating around.

There's probably more but it's all I can think of at the moment.
Old 07-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Master
While i know negative entities exists and maybe false light could be those neggies, i still have a degree of skepticism concerning the article.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:33 AM
Deactivated Account

To hide behind a title, is to hide behind one's ego.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:18 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
While i know negative entities exists and maybe false light could be those neggies, i still have a degree of skepticism concerning the article.
Think people should have more skepticism in divine inter-dimensional beings needing you, yes YOU to be a part of their love taskforce.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IChill
Beautifully put and I agree with you in every sense. Thank you!
Old 12-01-2017, 08:58 PM
Pathfinder
Absolutely agree with this article. I've spent the last decade wandering spiritual circles, from the far right-hand-path new agey stuff all the way to the far left-hand-path satanic stuff, and let me tell you, there are more commonalities between all of these paths than any of their "WE ALONE HOLD THE TRUTH" adherents would ever dare to believe... and generally, yeah, I would say every single one is deceived the moment they believe they have the only truth. That includes me -- I have to be real about my LACK of knowledge. But anyways, this false-light thing is soooo true. Dude, I have been outright kicked out of new age groups for pointing out horrible spirits that were feeding on people by giving them a sense of warm fuzzies and happies and giving them total nonsense unhelpful ** "guidance" while sucking the life out of them... somehow /I/ was the bad guy, I was always the "negative" one, or whatever else, and I'd sit there just watching those entities and attachments going to town feasting on their willing victims. They function like parasites, you know how leeches will inject anti-coagulating stuff and then feed? these things basically inject euphoric feelings or even give random hallmark-card-worthy ** answers, anything to make their victims open wiiiiide up, so they can get in there and feast.

But hey, judging by past interactions, I guarantee you someone's gonna go "BHS YOU ARE FULL OF IT" now. Always, y'all. Always.

I will tell you this: It's really super duper simple to deal with this c r a p. Just don't buy into the warm fuzzies and feelgoods at face value. Doesn't take special magic, doesn't take any rituals or anything. All you have to do is go "HMMMM" for like five seconds. Don't just accept everything you hear, not from people, not from spirits, nothin'. Ask the hard questions and you'll start to see beyond the lies, it really is that simple. You don't need a third eye like mine to see it. Your intuition will tell you the truth if you start to really listen to it and keep your mind sharp as a razor. Don't let people sell you things that keep you complacent and controlled. Ask where the money's going. Ask where the energy's going. Ask WHY a spirit would WANT to look appealing to you, or look scary to you. See what i mean?

Test the waters, folks. You won't regret it. <3
Modern Shaman. Sorceress. Energy worker. Astral, out-of-body, dream traveler. Truth-seeker. Reality augmenter. Spirit worker. Ethereal warrior. Shapeshifter. Middle Path walker. That crazy woman with all the wild stories. Proud flyer of the Freak banner.

See you on the flipside, baby.
Old 13-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Knower
I agree that I don't personally think there's such a thing as false light, more a false perception of it. Also I believe that darkness is merely the absense of light