Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 31-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
My higher self looks like a horse

LOL :) :) :)
Old 31-01-2015, 07:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer
First image I ever saw of mine was a white dragon. Also seen it present itself as a mirror image of me and when I did ibogaine it was just a presence that was always to my lower right side.

Hi Venturer, may you share your "ibogaine" experience, is it more/less enlightening than ayahausca?

The best to you!
Old 01-02-2015, 07:32 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by love9
Hi Venturer, may you share your "ibogaine" experience, is it more/less enlightening than ayahausca?

The best to you!

I've never tried ayahausca so I can't compare. From what I've heard and read, ayahausca connects you to Giya or Mother Earth. Ibogaine is not like that. I see ibogaine as a direct communication with the Higher Self. If you look at the videos reports on youtube, many people say that they spoke to their sole or the spirit of the plant although I believe that these people are misintepreriting. If anybody reading this decides to take ibogaine, one piece of advice I would give is this. If you hear a loud voice talk to you throughout the session, which is quite comon, first thing to do is ask who it is. As for my experience, unfortuatly it wasn't as profound as many people have. There was no loud voice for me. I didn't meet with a guide either which many people do. For me it was like there was a dark stage infront of me and to my lower right there was a prescence. The prescence was totally inactive until I asked it something, then it would either show me what I wanted to see or I would get a clear understanding that I was not allowed to see it. I wanted to see my past lives but it wouldn't show me. I asked several times throughout the session but it was adamant that it wouldn't show me. There were also other things I really wanted to see which it wouldn't show me. One of the things it did show me was it went through every one of my family members and it showed me what my relationship with them was all about. With a couple of them I saw myself from their point of view. It's a very strange thing when this happens on ibogaine because it's like you actually become the other person. One of the things I wanted to get out of the session was to understand the beliefs I have which are holding me back the most and it showed me this in a very peculiar way. What it did was it took me back to conversations I'd had the day before I'd done the treatment. I was back in those situations and when people were talking there were bendy tubes coming out of their mouths. These tubes had green lights running down inside them and they looked very much like a certain style of christmas lights. Every time someone spoke parts with emotions attached to what they were saying the lights changes colour from the usual green to a red and they also became like a wave, like a high meter reading. So I could watch this and then when I wanted to understand why someone said a certain thing I would ask what emotion is attached to that and I would get an answer in my head like, for instance 'resentment'. Then I would ask why does the person feel resentment and it would give me an answer and I could follow it back all the way to the belief. Very, very interesting to watch. And I'd say the detail of the images you see when using ibogaine is just as real and often times more detailed than waking reality. One other thing that I experienced, which is very common, is being able to see with your third eye. Many times I could see the room with my sleeping mask on. I've had this happen before I'd tried ibogaine although on ibogaine it's much more detailed.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:15 AM
DaveAdams

Well depending on how old a person is, will depend on whether or not they could imagine their higher self as far as looks & build goes..In my opinion your higher self will be your perfect image of your actual self, or to put it another way you in your absolute prime..The prime i would say that is picked by the individual whilst alive, but if you we're a young child obviously you won't have had time to pick your prime body yet. :-)